• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who's stronger? (DC vs Sonic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, who would win in a fight? First, Green Lantern (Pre-Crisis) vs Super Sonic (Games), then Supergirl (Pre-Crisis), and lastly Superman (Pre-Crisis) without his sword.

Right, well, Green Lantern is out, due to Massively FTL+ and Super Sonic's Immeasurable. But, Supergirl and Superman have Immeasurable speed.

I really thought that it would more of an even fight than this, considering how powerful DC characters are.

You picked the wrong site for accurate DC pages my man
roger.jpg

If we're going by actual power levels, DC characters stomp. But with how this site scales them, Sonic blitzes, AP and hax stomps.
Right. There is a lot of 4-B DC characters on here. I kind of think some of them should be higher than that. Anyways, I really think that Superman and Supergirl should put up a good fight against Super Sonic if they fought.

Right. There is a lot of 4-B DC characters on here. I kind of think some of them should be higher than that. Anyways, I really think that Superman and Supergirl should put up a good fight against Super Sonic if they fought.
More like all of them should be higher lol (seriously how the JL is only Solar System is beyond me). But someone actually did pre-Crisis Superman vs Super Sonic as a match up not too long ago. And Sonic outhaxed him to death. Even without considering his AP tiering, even the number of hax he has in his profile is insanely low.
Here it is if you want to look at it for yourself:

More like all of them should be higher lol (seriously how the JL is only Solar System is beyond me). But someone actually did pre-Crisis Superman vs Super Sonic as a match up not too long ago. And Sonic outhaxed him to death. Even without considering his AP tiering, even the number of hax he has in his profile is insanely low.
Alright. But, the difference is speed isn't equalized here. The characters' speeds remain the same.

Alright. But, the difference is speed isn't equalized here. The characters' speeds remain the same.
Well in that case it’s even worse because Sonic blitzes. Sure they have immeasurable on their profiles but they need to take time to build up to that according to the site’s profiles, while Sonic is just immeasurable from the start. There was even another thread not long ago trying to take away Pre-Crisis Superman’s (and Super Sonic’s) immeasurable.

First, Superman clearly lacks most of his powers, he has too little hax on his profile. And actually pre crisis Supes should be at least 2-B, maybe even 2-A but this will certainly not happen here lol.

First, Superman clearly lacks most of his powers, he has too little hax on his profile. And actually pre crisis Supes should be at least 2-B, maybe even 2-A but this will certainly not happen here lol.
Wait, Pre-Crisis Superman had 2-B feats?

Dude I agree. I wasn’t saying Sonic should actually beat him, I was just explaining how lacking and outdated his profile his as it barely gives him anything. While I do think Sonic should at least be 2-B too, there is no way with properly scaled profiles he would stand a chance against any Justice League member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back