• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Pirate Hunter" VS "Surgeon of Death"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Since the last match the key that was being used for Zoro has been removed, his profile has been revised and Haki itself has been given resistance to spatial manipulation I felt it was worth redoing this fight.

Dressrosa Zoro is being used
Starting Distance:
100 meters
Starting Location: Dressrosa
Fight Takes Place after Dressrosa Arc

Roronoa Zoro: 8 (Darkvie123, KlinkyGrape, FluffyCreatureZ, KingTempest, Popted2, The_Eldritch_Snowcone, XDragnoir, Cul0r)
Trafalgar Law:
Incon:

BvXCoAH.png

S1HwQ3B.png

Last edited:
Following.

The most interesting thing is that both have prior knowledge of each other's abilities. (kinda, Zoro knows at least how his power works)

I agree with Tempest that the huge deciding factor is who has stronger Buso between the two, cause if Law does, then his Spatial Manip would work and he would have a tremendous advantage over Zoro with Zoro's only saving graces being his Proficient Observation and superior swordsmanship possibly helping him evade the slashes, but if Zoro has the stronger Haki, then the fight will be much more even (but with Zoro likely having the advantage).

The real argument is, which one of them has superior Busoshoku?
I might go with Zoro since he showed he was capable of overpowering Pica's haki and one shotting him while Law's haki simply overcame Vergo's allowing his fruit to activate and we see with law his haki is relative to smoker who was inferior to Vergo. Zoro can also cover all three of his swords in hardening while Law doesn't seem to be able to do that and can only cover his hands and lastly since Zoro was the only other person to wield Enma other than Oden that would put his haki above the scabbards who are all really skilled and powerful in Busoshoku.

Zoro's Buso > Pica's > Non-Exhausted Vergo's > Smoker's ≥ Law's

Zoro cuts

I don't think there's much of a difference in Zoro's haki throughout post timeskip cuz he never went all out but ima give it to zoro due to the difference in aura surrounding his blade when using armament. Both defeated vergo and pika with full body armament so it would be even steven or Zoro above cuz law had help from devil fruit.

also I dont think Law would be able to teleport or spatially effect Zoro's air slashes since he was unable to against Kaido's, but he could still teleport out of the way of them I think.
LsVJMsv.png

62f4DOI.png

Wasn't Zoro upgraded to 420 since FMI? + resistance to Ope Ope, i don't think this match is fair at all, there isn't much that Law can do that would help against Zoro.

Wasn't Zoro upgraded to 420 since FMI? + resistance to Ope Ope, i don't think this match is fair at all, there isn't much that Law can do that would help against Zoro.
Haki was given resistance to Spatial manipulation not all of the Ope Ope's abilities

Yeah, thank you, but the powers of the Ope Ope that could save Law here would be the space hax cuts anyway, i don't think simply teleporting or Radio/Gamma Knife can help here.

Question is, Zoro is going to predict which areas Law will space cut with Kenbu, but will he cover his body with Buso Koka there? Or did we accept all forms of buso block space hax?

Question is, Zoro is going to predict which areas Law will space cut with Kenbu, but will he cover his body with Buso Koka there? Or did we accept all forms of buso block space hax?
If the user's buso is stronger it would block out the spatial cuts, it doesn't necessarily need to be Buso Koka since Smoker could block the cuts without Koka.

Yeah, but does Zoro know he needs to do that? Doffy has knowledge about Ope Ope and due to that he always used haki to block it, but we don't know if Zoro is aware of this trait of haki and he isn't the type to cover his entire body with haki iirc, i actually think he would try to block the slash with his swords+haki, but i don't think this would stop the attack from space-haxing his body.

Anyway, i don't think this battle works, either Zoro fully counters and Law is stomped or Law lands one hit and the battle is finished.

Yeah, but does Zoro know he needs to do that? Doffy has knowledge about Ope Ope and due to that he always used haki to block it, but we don't know if Zoro is aware of this trait of haki and he isn't the type to cover his entire body with haki iirc, i actually think he would try to block the slash with his swords+haki, but i don't think this would stop the attack from space-haxing his body.

Anyway, i don't think this battle works, either Zoro fully counters and Law is stomped or Law lands one hit and the battle is finished.
Why is it a stomp?

Law's gamma knife could work, injection shot too probs since they both harmed doffy.
Gamma Knife isn't a first move nor a instakill afaik, and injection is resisted by haki from what i remember of the thread, again i don't see Law winning in any situation unless he hits some space hax at the start due to Zoro not blocking with haki.

IMO this is a mismatch.

Gamma Knife isn't a first move nor a instakill afaik, and injection is resisted by haki from what i remember of the thread, again i don't see Law winning in any situation unless he hits some space hax at the start due to Zoro not blocking with haki.

IMO this is a mismatch.
Tru, Zoro's 1st move won't be danzan sekai, shishi sonson, dragon blaze or anything Law can't easily avoid with shambles or tact. Law can simply use the environment to his advantage via tact even if it won't do much but cause a distraction for zoro.

Any ranged attack gets shambled or he can simply switch Zoro to end up at the other side of his own attack.

His counter shock affected big mom slightly, gamma knife won't be used right away but still is a wincon for law.

Injection shot made doffy bleed but the spatial cut was negged.

Law most likely knows he won't be a match for zoro in close close combat but he still has been shown to have talented in mutiple martial arts... which wouldn't necessarily work but ye.

Law's also intelligent so if he plays smart he can get somewhere with what he has. So i doubt there's much of a gap besides skill in swordsman ship

Even tho zoro almost 1 shot every supernova where him, kidd and luffy next on the line.

I think law would put up an incredibly difficult fight due to his ability to teleport both himself and Zoro and also using his telekinesis to stall or interupt Zoro, I think the telekinesis probably wouldn't be super effective in anything else since Zoro has experience in fighting Pica. Laws radio knife and Gama knife are both methods of defeating Zoro although they won't be instant wins.

overall I think Zoro could overcome Law's advantages with his superior strength & durability as well as an insane pain tolerance even if he was hit with a Gama knife he could likely endure it for some time. going to vote for Zoro.

I know this is over and added, but is this Wano Law or Dressrossa Law too? Since Wano Law's Spatial Hax worked on a stronger version of Zoro and Law damaged Hybrid Form Kaido with Gamma Knife and Injection Shot...as well as the fact that Law took attacks from Big Mom on screen, Kaido off screen, and stayed conscious after a Hybrid Kaido's Thunder Bagua (Technically more durability than Early Wano Arc G4 Luffy), does this need to be redone? In terms of speed, he kept up with the others on the rooftop, and in terms of endurance and dura, he's taking heavy Yonko attacks and still conscious. Wano Law isn't Dressrossa Law. But if this is Dressrossa arc for the both of them, then Law's feats in that arc > Zoro's in that arc as well.

I know this is over and added, but is this Wano Law or Dressrossa Law too? Since Wano Law's Spatial Hax worked on a stronger version of Zoro and Law damaged Hybrid Form Kaido with Gamma Knife and Injection Shot...as well as the fact that Law took attacks from Big Mom on screen, Kaido off screen, and stayed conscious after a Hybrid Kaido's Thunder Bagua (Technically more durability than Early Wano Arc G4 Luffy), does this need to be redone? In terms of speed, he kept up with the others on the rooftop, and in terms of endurance and dura, he's taking heavy Yonko attacks and still conscious. Wano Law isn't Dressrossa Law. But if this is Dressrossa arc for the both of them, then Law's feats in that arc > Zoro's in that arc as well.
It's obviously dressrosa Law.

It's obviously dressrosa Law.
If that's the case, then Law still has better feats than Zoro. I know the battle is concluded, but it might be on flawed logic. Law was able to use shambles on Luffy and Doflamingo, who are both > Zoro in terms of Haki at that point in the story, so literally all of Law's hax would work on Zoro. Where did people get the idead that Pica > Vergo in terms of haki? Vergo literally puts on additional mass when he armors up with full body haki, which is something that we haven't seen anyone else in the series do, and Law was able to cut through that with a casual Amputate slash while Zoro needed to use his strongest or second strongest pre timeskip attack to get through Pica's less potent full body haki. People also seemed to forgot that Law using Buso tanked Doflamingo's named cutting string attacks with no damage, which at this point in the story are > Zoro's AP/Cutting ability. I think a lot of flawed logic and assumptions were made in Zoro's favor, mostly concerning their haki

It already been added. Also not resisting teleportation =\= you can't resist spatial cuts.
Added results can be changed if the reasoning for X character winning is flawed. And not even Doflamingo could just straight up resist spatial cuts. He was dodging. Unless people think that Zoro > Doflamingo. It takes alot of leaps in logic to assume that

Added results can be changed if the reasoning for X character winning is flawed. And not even Doflamingo could just straight up resist spatial cuts. He was dodging. Unless people think that Zoro > Doflamingo. It takes alot of leaps in logic to assume that
Smoker blocked Law's Spatial Cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back