• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings again more Honkai Impact upgrades but imma get to the point

Simple enough first off there was this calculation which was accepted as 60.69 Petatons or High 6-A so I’ll list off the characters effected by this

Those who scale to Objectively High 6-A:

• Kevin Kaslana(Scales above Siegfried’s use of the weapon and can tank it)
  • Prime Fu Hua(Comparable to Kevin)
  • Herrscher of Sentience(Superior to prime Fu Hua)
  • Siegfried(Only his ap when he uses Might of An Utu)
Likely High 6-A
  • Full Power Mastered HOV Kiana and Void Drifter Kiana(Scales to Bronya, fought against a casual HoS, fought a serious HoS while using HOV albeit with Help from Fu Hua)
  • Herrscher of Reason Bronya(Barely could fight Kevin and fought alongside void drifter against a casual HoS)
Possibly 6-A to High 6-A:
  • Most God Key users (Can somewhat harm Kevin although Kevin is still above them)
  • Sirin (Scales from God keys and barely lived Siegfried’s attack)
  • Mei Raiden (Scales to Durandal)
  • Herrscher of Rimestar(Scales to Mei and Durandal)
  • Activator Siegfried (Overpowered Sirin and can spam Shamash without dying)

These characters are High 6-B+ because they scale to Chibi Kevin who has 1% of the real Kevin’s power or 606.9 Teratons

Scales to:

• Durandal(Was equal with 1% Kevin when she was weaker)
  • Mei Raiden(Scales to a stronger Durandal)
  • Full power HOV Kiana(Should at least Scale to Mei)
  • HoR Bronya(Downscales off of Kiana)
  • Herrscher of Rimestar(Can fight both Mei and Durandal)
Those who upscale to Low 6-B:

Many characters currently scale to 860 gigatons and need only a 1.16x boost to be small country level although due to the upscaling revision not being over I think I’ll play it safe so the only one who gets this is God amped Sirin(Who got a massive amp) and HoR amped Sirin.(Who got another amp)

Then there is this calculation for Sirin’s attack speed which yields Sub Relativistic or 2.1% SoL
Which scales to a decent amount of characters

Upgrades to Sub Relativistic combat speed and reactions(Off of Sirin’s attack speed Calc)
Scales to:
  • 1 Core up to 4 core Sirin herself (Obviously via scaling off Welt along with it literally being her attacks)
  • Welt (Can react to WOTH amped Sirin’s spears despite it being a surprise attack, could shoot down Sirin’s meteors)
  • Kevin (Scales far above Sirin and most herrschers)
  • Phoenix Fu Hua (Reacted to Sirin’s attacks with ease and outpaced her)
  • Eclipse mode Shadow Knight Fu Hua (Despite losing to Sirin she was capable of keeping up with her speed)
  • Activator Siegfried(Slashed Sirin’s spears and outpaced her)
  • HoR Bronya (Uses Welt’s powers and could fight Kevin and HoS)
  • Void Drifter and HOV Kiana (Scale to and above Bronya, could react to and parry strikes from the HoS)
  • HoS (Superior to Prime Fu Hua)
  • Mei Raiden (Should scale to HOV Kiana to some extent)
  • Durandal(Scales to Mei and fought a super casual Kevin)
  • Otto (Blitzed a Weakened Welt)
  • Will of the Herrscher Sirin(Somewhat comparable to her 1 core self
  • Theresa (Reacted to and would’ve blocked Sirin’s spears if it wasn’t for Hax)
  • Cecilia (Was the strongest member of Schicksal at the time therefore superior to Theresa)
Welt gets a Far Higher with Self Destruction

Welt explicitly stated he was gonna increase the mass of his herrscher core to be more than 1.4 Solar Masses which will initiate core collapse and result in a nuclear fusion chain reaction where he would go supernova and reduce everything to atoms around him.
This is his explosion while weakened yet he would have completely one shot someone superior to him by a great margin so “far higher” is fine. Or due to Sirin upscaling it would be like “At least Low 6-B likely far higher with Self Destruct”

Maybe he should actually be Possibly High 4-C with his self destruct but i'm not sure about that. But just remember this is a chain reaction so it doesn’t scale to regular statistics.(Fun fact, Neutron stars also have a mass of 1.4 Solar Masses give or take I’m not using this as supporting evidence but kinda interesting that in Honkai that number is also used)

Added note for Welt’s page

Since Welt’s black holes sharing real properties with the real black holes is often plot relevant and beaten over our heads this note really needs to be added to his page.

Note: Despite Welt’s Black holes sharing traits with real black holes this can not be used for his attack potency, as it would make his normal statistics scale to Dwarf Star level which is a tremendous outlier within this verse.

Same goes for Owl who with black holes would be Solar System level

Also they’re literally called Quasi/Psuedo Black holes.

Agreeing: Lapsad, Avengershows Stocking.exe, Setsuna_tenma
Neutral:
Disagreeing:

Last edited:
Well I guess the changes can be applied soon
Then I will request for the revision to be closed
I expected this to be way more controversial lol
Btw stocking I assume it means it’s fine for you to upload your sandboxes like Bronya Kiana Durandal etc now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back