• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Belmont fights a Dragonborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juste Belmont vs Miraak

both are Low 2-C and speed is equalized

Fight takes place on the summit of apocrypha

Juste Belmont: 0

87bf873520853110cd7925f61c60bd56.jpg

Miraak:

f16835198df4a66dd8233aa13a1f2cd9.jpg

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
So what Scaling Chain is Juste Working with? Because Miraak One-Shot the Dovahkiin that beat Alduin who if I remember correctly also One-Shot 20 Baseline Low 2-Cs in one attack.

He's definitely above baseline. I just don't remember the scaling chain of the top of my head.

He's definitely above baseline. I just don't remember the scaling chain of the top of my head.
Even still, it's gonna have to be at least a somewhat noticeable Scaling Chain given that he Casually One-Shotted The Dovahkiin, who is definitely above Baseline.

Alright well I think it should be something like this

Juste Belmont>Dracula(HoD)>significantly stronger than>Simon Belmont>Dracula(CV1)>significantly stronger than>Christopher Belmont>Dracula(CTA)>significantly stronger than>Trevor Belmont>Dracula(CV3)>significantly stronger than>Leon Belmont>Death(LoI)>significantly stronger than>Time Reaper who has a fairly casual baseline feat.

Ehh that doesn't mean much imo, dracula's passive mindhax is in the infinites and the belmonts resist that.

Also do normal dragons have mindhax resistance? The only elder scrolls dragon on this wiki with resistance is alduin and other instances of it not working on dragons seems like a gameplay thing.

Interdimensional control (4D) on dragons who are aspects of Time itself. Miraak can control these very abstract beings.

also from what i understand we only consider alduin to be 4-D, not normal dragons, they just have acausality.

also it might sound like i'm siding with juste too much, just to be clear bfr is a viable wincon as the belmonts don't resist it.

And before you mention dovahkiin vs morgoth, I'm pretty certain bend will not actually being 4-D is one of the reasons that was removed from dovahkiin's profile, it's still on morgoth but that's probably because no one on this wiki cares about lotr.

I don't think Miraak can actually be anywhere else without getting ****** by Hermaeus Mora, but doesn't Apocrypha have like Madness Hax or something or is it the stuff inside of Apocrypha that has that?

I don't think Miraak can actually be anywhere else without getting ****** by Hermaeus Mora, but doesn't Apocrypha have like Madness Hax or something or is it the stuff inside of Apocrypha that has that?
I mean vs match so stuff like that doesn't really matter. And it's never really specified if the Madness is something caused by apocrypha itself or the result of obtaining knowledge from mora.

Which also reminds me that Miraak has three Dragons flying around attacking his opponent too. Before I forget, does Juste's Scaling Chain include One-Shots? Because like I said at the beginning Alduin One-Shot like 20 something Low 2-Cs in one fire breath if I remember correctly and he's inferior to the Dovahkiin, who in turn got casually One-Shotted by Miraak with a Basic Lightning Spell.

Well it's hard to say how much stronger Dracula gets every time he returns, but it's generally implied that whatever Belmont defeated him the previous time he appeared wouldn't have stood a chance, and that each wielder of the vampire killer is vastly stronger than the last one.

So he's just unquantifiably more powerful each time? That gives Miraak a solid chance for having the AP Edge, especially with Dragon Aspect Amping him.

Well it's hard to say how much stronger Dracula gets every time he returns, but it's generally implied that whatever Belmont defeated him the previous time he appeared wouldn't have stood a chance, and that each wielder of the vampire killer is vastly stronger than the last one.
That isn't quite the case when Trevor are Simon and showed to be comparable in Castlevania Judgement, among other examples

Not quite, the game is canon and every character has a special intro against certain characters in their own story mode, we can't just pretend it's not there

Only shows that Castlevania Scalling Chain isn't just based on Eras

So he's just unquantifiably more powerful each time? That gives Miraak a solid chance for having the AP Edge, especially with Dragon Aspect Amping him.
Miraak having an ap advantage is likely, however from what I can tell he doesn't really have any way to deal with vampire killers soul manip. Danmaku is also something he'll have to deal with though his robes will help

Not quite, the game is canon and every character has a special intro against certain characters in their own story mode, we can't just pretend it's not there

Only shows that Castlevania Scalling Chain isn't just based on Eras
It's canon but basically every other source says that the Belmont's and Dracula became significantly stronger over time, and judgement is the only thing that contradicts it, so pis isnt out of the realm of possibility

And before you mention dovahkiin vs morgoth, I'm pretty certain bend will not actually being 4-D is one of the reasons that was removed from dovahkiin's profile, it's still on morgoth but that's probably because no one on this wiki cares about lotr.
I care about the verse but I only know the main 3 books + The Hobbit and the main movie trilogy (decided to forget The Hobbit trilogy lol), and it's been forever since I've read or watched so my knowledge is rusty to put it lightly. When the day comes for me to hunt down the extended editions tho I'll make some more film profiles

I care about the verse but I only know the main 3 books + The Hobbit and the main movie trilogy (decided to forget The Hobbit trilogy lol), and it's been forever since I've read or watched so my knowledge is rusty to put it lightly. When the day comes for me to hunt down the extended editions tho I'll make some more film profiles
I wasn't trying to put down the verse it just genuinely doesn't have many supporters these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back