• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-999 vs SCP-682

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how something like this will go down without any interference.

Both SCPs are in their Expanded Canon keys. 999 is at full potential.

SRA is used here. Who wins?

999:
Incon:

Its already happened in termination log. 682 didnt resist it at first until some time that it start utilizing 999's power to go on a rampage.

Djoric SK scales higher than 3125 which is comparable to 6820-A, 6820-A adapted to tier 0 so it stomps here.
Not using the 6820 Key, just EC key.

SCP-6820 really happens when you completely try to destroy their concept which 999 doesn't do here.

Not using the 6820 Key, just EC key.

SCP-6820 really happens when you completely try to destroy their concept which 999 doesn't do here.
6820 key is part of EC key, 999 could affect the SK which scales higher than 6820-A, but it resists High 1-A mind hax.

SCP-999 has canonically effected SCP-682 and SCP-682 only recovered after SCP-999 was removed from it's presence it has also no been proven SCP-682 has since adapted a resistance to SCP-999 and given it's power is supposedly several times greater in this match. I believe this is a canonically stomp in SCP-999's favor.

That and the Scarlet King scaling higher than SCP-3125 who's comparable to SCP-6820-A brings me to side with SCP-999.

SCP-5800: The weakest member of such hierarchy should be at least comparable to SCP-5712, which is described as 'less than nothing' to the rest of its competitors.

SCP-5712: Exists as an ideatic being existing parallel to the Noosphere and being able to consume parts of it. Would go on to consume the entire Noosphere in 12 years

Also SCP-5800: Is host to an entire hierarchy of ideatic beings which operate in a subspace adjacent to the Noosphere. This hierarchy is infinite, stated to extend to all possible uncountables before inaccessible cardinals.

If put an ant next to Mount Everest they would be adjacent to each other but there is a size difference

Just to point this out that 682 did eventually adapt to 999 and can get affected by these things. It's just that it has never canonically been affected by these things for longer than 24 hours, which is the time limit you need to surpass to claim a victory. 682 usually just resists eventually and obtains the power via adaptation.

Allow me to correct a common misconception: SCP-999 isn't remotely as high-tiered as most cosmic tiers in the SCP mythos, as it being the Scarlet King's child comes from a standalone Tale that no major canon uses. Yes, it crosslinks to the Djoricverse, but in his SCP interpretations, Djoric clearly portrays SCP-231-7's child as a grotesque monster, and the author's Tales always supersede non-original ones, so scaling SCP-999 to Djoric's Scarlet King in any way is invalid. I'll have this closed as a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back