• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk (Marvel Comics) vs Patrick Star (9-2-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koopa3144

He/Him
Ok this might not work but we'll see what happens.
[Still working on it have an Ai generated story for the time being]

Patrick Star, the lovable but dim-witted starfish from Bikini Bottom, was enjoying a peaceful day at the beach, soaking up the sun and playing in the waves. Suddenly, a loud roar echoed through the air, and Patrick looked up to see the Incredible Hulk, the powerful green giant, emerging from the ocean.

The Hulk, who had been terrorizing the city for days, had somehow been drawn to the beach, and was now charging towards Patrick with a fierce determination. Patrick, not one to back down from a fight, stood his ground and prepared to defend himself.

"Hey, what's your problem, big guy?" Patrick yelled, his voice shaking slightly. "You're messing up my beach party!"

The Hulk snarled and growled, but Patrick stood firm, his spindly arms and legs trembling with determination.
  • The fight takes place outside of an Ice cream shop on the beach
  • Childlike Hulk and Mr. Superawesomeness are being used
  • Both are 3-C
  • Patrick has Laser Pants, Elastic Waistband suit, and Magic Pencil
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA for anything else
Green Avenger (63 ZettaFoe?): 9

Hulkpls Twitch Sticker - Hulkpls Twitch Emote Stickers
Pink Star (183.56049 zettaFoe): 2

Patrick Star GIF - Patrick Star GIFs
Red Imposter (Incon): 0

Among Us GIF - Among Us GIFs

Last edited:
How does Patrick have a higher AP than Hulk?
Anyways, not an expert on Marvel so not voting. However, Patrick's abilities might be difficult for Hulk. Patrick also has almost 3 times the AP

Who has the higher AP?
1) A weird mutation created by a failed experiment, who is one of the strongest characters in all of Marvel and has won multiple fights against multiple strong characters and is almost literally the symbol of strength
OR
2) Starfish
Lol

Since I'm not voting yet, I will try to put Patrick's advantages.
  1. AP (at least in base Hulk)
  2. Intelligence (In his best showings)
  3. Weapons
  4. Abilities (Not sure if Hulk can counter some of his abilities, tho)
  5. LS (On base Hulk)

when we getting the story :/

also great soundtrack choice
I have the story pictured in my mind but I keep forgetting to actually write it lol. I promise I'll get it done before this thread concludes tho.

******* peak fiction

Patrick has a 3x AP advantage that'll most likely slowly close thanks to Bruce's amps. But uh...

yeah hulk has no way to get past patrick's regen. Low-Godly to High-Mid is a massive difference. And unlike Bruce, Patrick has a way of dealing with the former's regen with the Magic Pencil, how in character that is is not really my field of knowledge.

So yeah voting the funny pink star

***** peak fiction

Patrick has a 3x AP advantage that'll most likely slowly close thanks to Bruce's amps. But uh...

yeah hulk has no way to get past patrick's regen. Low-Godly to High-Mid is a massive difference. And unlike Bruce, Patrick has a way of dealing with the former's regen with the Magic Pencil, how in character that is is not really my field of knowledge.

So yeah voting the funny pink star
Counted!

Voting Hulk due to AP growth, Infinite LS, and going for knockout in character. Chucking him into space would also be a good win con since Patrick's best teleportation feat is a few meters at best, and he has no resistance to cosmic radiations on his profile so he'd just freeze up there

Patrick is too stupid to use the pencil offensively and would probably erase himself by accident to be honest, not to mention Hulk could yoink it from him with his higher LS to either: break it, use it against him, or throw it where he can't reach it anymore if Patrick somehow manages to erase a piece of him

Voting Hulk due to AP growth, Infinite LS, and going for knockout in character. Chucking him into space would also be a good win con since Patrick's best teleportation feat is a few meters at best, and he has no resistance to cosmic radiations on his profile so he'd just freeze up there

Patrick is too stupid to use the pencil offensively and would probably erase himself by accident to be honest, not to mention Hulk could yoink it from him with his higher LS to either: break it, use it against him, or throw it where he can't reach it anymore if Patrick somehow manages to erase a piece of him
yeah, Green Giant fra

"MY NAME'S NOT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!" FRA
Counted!

Counted, though I'm not 100% throwing Pat into space would be enough to BFR him because he has been shown to be able to travel to the sun and can likely travel back to Earth and he does have resistance to radiations on his profile.
yeah, Green Giant fra
Counted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back