• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

would like this closed please, due to the note on the character's profile
Note: Ragna's True BlazBlue Key shouldn't be used in VS battles because of the fact that he is unlikely to fight or even have it's own consciousness at this form.

I would like to request unlocking the following:
This template
Vegito (DBS Manga)
Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)

i want to do some fixes

Wait i'm dumb, i just remember

Vegito (Xeno)
Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Gogeta (Xeno)
Gogeta (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Fusion Zamasu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Crimson-Masked Saiyan
Arale Norimaki (Dragon Ball Fusions)

These profiles also need to be opened because of this revision also affect them

Last edited:
Can this profile also be opened? I just want to put range/intelligence in bold and organize his "Notable attacks/techniques" section

U forgot to add link
Oops lol, here

I would like to request unlocking the following:
This template
Vegito (DBS Manga)
Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)

i want to do some fixes

Wait i'm dumb, i just remember

Vegito (Xeno)
Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Gogeta (Xeno)
Gogeta (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Fusion Zamasu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Crimson-Masked Saiyan
Arale Norimaki (Dragon Ball Fusions)

These profiles also need to be opened because of this revision also affect them
Done
I think this thread is over and we can upgrade this. Can you help me unlock these 2 character profiles? Thank you.
No, that thread has not passed. You need 2-3 evaluation staffs from vs battles, Phoenks is a staff on the sister wiki FC/OC, not vs battles. Get another Thread moderator or Administrator (with the blue Vs Battles tag) to evaluate it.

Oops lol, here
Done

Someone should remove the "Both are 2-B" from Frisk's profile on their match with Tails. Not onlt the Tails profile hasn't that written, but it's written as if Frisk is physically 2-B, which isn't the case and can be misleading.

The match should be removed tbh, Super Tails is Low 1-C now
The match doesn't change, Tails was already able to one-shot Frisk due to Sonic's 2-B cosmology being hilariously higher than UT's, and Frisk can effortessly dodge everything that Tails can throw at them unless is a Spin Dash, and it's a matter of whenever Tails can use the Concept/Mind/5D Information Destruction hax to permanently kill Frisk or he gets pacified through Frisk's pacifism.

The match doesn't change, Tails was already able to one-shot Frisk due to Sonic's 2-B cosmology being hilariously higher than UT's, and Frisk can effortessly dodge everything that Tails can throw at them unless is a Spin Dash, and it's a matter of whenever Tails can use the Concept/Mind/5D Information Destruction hax to permanently kill Frisk or he gets pacified through Frisk's pacifism.
Ok

Can someone please organize these four templates?

Miki Naoki - Yuki Takeya - Kurumi Ebisuzawa - Yuuri Wakasa

The Templates need to be divided into 3 sections:
  • Canon: (Insert manga versions)
  • Movie: (Insert the movie versions)
  • Games: (Insert the Kirara Fantasia and Tokyo NECRO versions)
In the case of Megumi Sakura and Kei Shidou

The Templates need to be divided into 2 sections:
  • Canon: (Insert manga versions)
  • Games: (Insert the Kirara Fantasia and Tokyo NECRO versions)

Last edited:
Please move this thread to Q&A I made a mistake

Back