• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH Additions + Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Last SDBH CRT of the Year

1XS: A new profile for Xeno Syn Shenron

Heart’s Additions:
1. Dimensional Domain
A move that sets your opponent’s stamina to the bare minimum
Dimensional_Domain.png
(The reason you see Lagss is because the camera focuses on the lead attacker, regardless of who uses the ability. Hearts is using dimensional domain though in the given scan.)

2. Shockwave of Supergravity
Shockwave_of_Supergravity.png
Seals the CAA and TAA abilities for both teams. So he should get Power Nullification for this.

3. Power to Erase Even The Gods
Power_to_Erase_Even_the_Gods.png

With this ability Heart’s Hero Energy becomes permanently maxed out and cannot be reduced.

So with this ability he would get unlimited energy because his energy becomes maxed out and can’t be reduced

Lagss
1. Cold and Sharp Power
Screenshot_418.png
Destroys the Enemy’s Hero Energy

Mechikabura (DF)
He should get Immortality Type 8 because his Immortality is reliant on the Dark Factor the Dark Factor allowing Mechikabura to resurrect

Aeos / Time Power

End of Time
Aios's Time Destruction Super Attack instantly kills the enemy

The ability is demonstrated by Agios in the clip, and instantly K.O. the target (the target also disappears from the screen). K.O. in game = dead/killed.

Should qualify as Death Manip standards mention this

It is important to note that just causing death via other abilities or indirect means (such as soul destruction, physical damage, deconstruction etc.) in itself does not qualify for Death Manipulation unless it is specified or portrayed to be a direct inducement of death in its targets with these being aftereffects of that.

Xeno and CC Goku Resistances:
The Versions of DBS and GT (Game) Gokus resist the Devilmite Beam which instantly kills you in game. Xeno and CC Goku should get a resistance to this due to being different ones.

(Translations for the abilities can be found here since I shortened some of explanation in next to the scans, but the full version is in the blog)

(Credit to Domino and Awk for helping with this)

Last edited:
Anyway, i need to correct something
1. Mechikabura's Immortality type 8

This is the English Sub video, idk why OP posted a completely different sub (Timestamp is 8:16)

However it isn't enough, the contexts is that with Dark Factor, Mechikabura can keep possesses others and "resurrect" himself. The scans is there:

2. Death hax

Anyway:
The important kanji in Japaneses texts of Agios' End of Time is 必殺の一撃, which is pronounced as "hissatsu no ichigeki!". This texts can be translated into:
1. A Deadly Blow
2. One Hit Kill, One Shot One Kill or One Hit Certain Kill

While the 1st translation "Deadly Blow" can be vague and do not really mean anything, other 2nd translations actually mean instant kill which can also be understood as instant death

Now come to the second scan:

The ability in question, which is demonstrated by Agios in the clip, instantly K.O. the target (the target also disappear from the screen). K.O. in game = dead/killed.

So this clip served as a contexts to prove that the technique indeed is an instant kill ability thus = death hax

Anyway, i need to correct something
1. Mechikabura's Immortality type 8

This is the English Sub video, idk why OP posted a completely different sub (Timestamp is 8:16)

However it isn't enough, the contexts is that with Dark Factor, Mechikabura can keep possesses others and "resurrect" himself. The scans is there:

2. Death hax

Anyway:
The important kanji in Japaneses texts of Agios' End of Time is 必殺の一撃, which is pronounced as "hissatsu no ichigeki!". This texts can be translated into:
1. A Deadly Blow
2. One Hit Kill, One Shot One Kill or One Hit Certain Kill

While the 1st translation "Deadly Blow" can be vague and do not really mean anything, other 2nd translations actually mean instant kill which can also be understood as instant death

Now come to the second scan:

The ability in question, which is demonstrated by Agios in the clip, instantly K.O. the target (the target also disappear from the screen). K.O. in game = dead/killed.

So this clip served as a contexts to prove that the technique indeed is an instant kill ability thus = death hax

I’ll add the extra justification to the op btw I linked Domino’s blog to show the full English translation of the raws as well, but thanks for helping.

Yeah my bad on the English sub part I was responsible for the Spanish Sub 😂
Wouldn't this also be Immortality type 6?

Also I agree
it is but he already has type 6 for it I made sure of that but basically he is reliant on his type 6 ability

I wanna ask something.

Would Aeos' death hax also work on Angels that are unbounded by life and death? Or any character for that matter.

Aeos stuff is Erasure and not death manip, it is one hitting killing because it is erasing the one being hit by the attack

It is important to note that just causing death via other abilities or indirect means (such as soul destruction, physical damage, deconstruction etc.) in itself does not qualify for Death Manipulation unless it is specified or portrayed to be a direct inducement of death in its targets with these being aftereffects of that.

It is both, End of Time "kill" a person time to instant kill them and erase their history
For the move in question it is solely meant to be death inducement with being erased as an aftereffect but the card is very specific that its death manip
All that the card says is that it is an "instant kill" move, which erasure covers, the description doesn't say that it induces death, only that it is an one hit KO move, which Aios explains that the move is erasing you from history, which......is pretty much an instant kill if you ask me

All that the card says is that it is an "instant kill" move, which erasure covers, the description doesn't say that it induces death, only that it is an one hit KO move, which Aios explains that the move is erasing you from history, which......is pretty much an instant kill if you ask me
Sematic

Instant Kill is death hax, also End of Time isn't an erasure move, it "kill" time of the victim to kill them, then remove their history, it is referenced in game as instant K.O. move

Edit: Also DBH Devilmite Beam which is death hax, is an instant K.O. move, like End of Time

Last edited:
Sematic

Instant Kill is death hax
not nescesarally, an erasure move would "instant kill" an oponent

, also End of Time isn't an erasure move, it "kill" time of the victim to kill them, then remove their history, it is referenced in game as instant K.O. move
It is an erasure move, it is even used in the EE description for time power

But you said something interesting, are you saying that the move kills first and then erases? If so i would agree on Death Manip

My only comment is shouldn’t Hearts also gain resistance to having his Stamina reduced? From what I understand, characters in game can max it out and still have it reduced afterward in the same “round/turn” of their enemy if their card doesn’t prevent it—Meaning Hearts should on his profile gain a resistance to having it brought down.

My only comment is shouldn’t Hearts also gain resistance to having his Stamina reduced? From what I understand, characters in game can max it out and still have it reduced afterward in the same “round/turn” of their enemy if their card doesn’t prevent it—Meaning Hearts should on his profile gain a resistance to having it brought down.
@Dominodalek @Vietthai96 ?

There are abilities in the game that prevent your Stamina being reduced, but Hearts doesn't have any of them.

There are abilities in the game that prevent your Stamina being reduced, but Hearts doesn't have any of them.
Is that not what Power to Erase the Gods is?

“With this ability Heart’s Hero Energy becomes permanently maxed out and cannot be reduced.

So with this ability he would get unlimited energy because his energy becomes maxed out and can’t be reduced.”

Is that not what Power to Erase the Gods is?

“With this ability Heart’s Hero Energy becomes permanently maxed out and cannot be reduced.

So with this ability he would get unlimited energy because his energy becomes maxed out and can’t be reduced.”
His energy maxes out allowing him to be able to use his super attacks all the time, so him maxing it means you can’t drain his energy to stop him from doing that. So, he pretty much has unlimited energy.

That's why I'm asking, though.
From what I understand, there are characters who are able to cap out their energy at max and still have it reduced/stolen afterward if they don't nullify it. (Especially to characters who have "unlimited energy" like Universe Tree Fu.)

If Hearts can prevent himself from being drained, would that not speak to having a resistance to having his Stamina/Energy reduced to being with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back