• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[MCU] Iron Man Absorption

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread it was accepted, and clarified here, that the Mark 6 has a maximum overload of 475%, in other words it can handle receiving 475% more power than what it can output, basically a 4.75 multiplier via Absorption, and his next armors, which are most powerful and technological, should at the very least be comparable to that. Iron Man already has a rating with Absorption in his Low 7-C (Mark 6-7) and Low 7-B (Mark 8-45) keys, but he should also have it in his 6-B key (Mark 50-85), which would be an "up to High 6-B with Absorption" (39.56711139579 × 4.75 = 187.943779 Teratons). I don't know if the Hulkbuster should also have a rating via Absorption but if so then it would have an "up to 7-A with Absorption" (53.5 × 4.75 = 254.125 Megatons)

Note: the sole purpose of this CRT is to only add this so please refrain from mentioning anything else

I think Mark 50-85 having it seems reasonable,
Didn't the Mark 85 already showcase that it's capable of absorbing Awakened Thor's lighting to power up its multi-repulsor beam attack against Thanos? And afterwards got hit by a lightning enhanced Mjolnir, with the lightning seemingly being absorbed by the armor?

Didn't the Mark 85 already showcase that it's capable of absorbing Awakened Thor's lighting to power up its multi-repulsor beam attack against Thanos? And afterwards got hit by a lightning enhanced Mjolnir, with the lightning seemingly being absorbed by the armor?
Yes, so it doesn't seem like much of a stretch to assume the same multiplier would apply, though I suppose it couldn't reliably scale to anyone else (I guess an argument could possibly be made for Thanos's sword scaling to it, though I'm not sure if that would still end up running into scaling issues)

Yes, so it doesn't seem like much of a stretch to assume the same multiplier would apply, though I suppose it couldn't reliably scale to anyone else (I guess an argument could possibly be made for Thanos's sword scaling to it, though I'm not sure if that would still end up running into scaling issues)
I guess Thanos' Sword's Durability being High 6-B would mean that IW/EG Wanda's Magic would be High 6-B as well, and as of MoM nobody would scale to her (The Illuminati fought a nerfed version of Wanda, while the Sorcerers can only contend with MoM Wanda when using Hax)

I guess Thanos' Sword's Durability being High 6-B would mean that IW/EG Wanda's Magic would be High 6-B as well, and as of MoM nobody would scale to her (The Illuminati fought a nerfed version of Wanda, while the Sorcerers can only contend with MoM Wanda when using Hax)
We should stick to upgrading Iron Man’s absorption to High 6-B before trying to upgrade other characters so the CRT doesn’t get complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back