• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Someone please moderate the derailment from @Georredannea15

It is dragging into nowhere, refused to prove his claims, and make nonexistent standards (such as you are required to have a specific statement X to get into tier irrespective of context, implications/statements and backstory)

The reason it is not RvR, because it is not yet RvR report worthy.
Like Random and Lephyr said, please take it to private. Thank you.

Aite then, I think this is enough approval for Zeus to go to Type 1 CM on the CM page and replace Rinka with Arceus, methinks. Best of both worlds.

@Just_a_Random_Butler Would you be able to do the honors? I just woke up from my sleep.
I am outside right now with bad signal, so I can't at the moment.

Assuming that it isn't handled yet, I'll do it after I get home.

Hello there, this thread was closed with 2/3 mod disagrees, 1 mod agree and a near equal amount of agree/disagree ratio.

Can i maybe have it opened? Not like i want to at this point to be perfectly honest, but it would be appreciated i guess.

This thread isn't really something for the Q&A as there is no question asked, instead should be moved to General Discussion as the thread have the purpose of gather people to help with a verse addition.

This thread isn't really something for the Q&A as there is no question asked, instead should be moved to General Discussion as the thread have the purpose of gather people to help with a verse addition.
Handled

Back