• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Martial Peak | Assistance Needed

BreezeHM

Peak Cultivator
After seeing Yan Sen get a profile, I decided I would challenge myself to make one for Yang Kai and his verse. So far, I've completed profiles for all relevant characters in the verse up to the Starting World.

I just need volunteers for
  • Calculations (I literally gave up attempting)
  • Profiles and Verse review before I send it into content revision
Help is greatly appreciated.

Here are the profiles. Most of them are not complete yet justification wise but I'll get through it during the week.

Yang Kai
High Heaven Pavilion
Ashen Cloud Lands
Nether Mountain Arc Characters

Relevant Minor Characters

Here is the Verse Page and Cultivator Physiology

Cultivator Physiology
Martial Peak (Verse)

Tell me your thoughts and anything I should change, in advance thank you.

I honestly think Yang Kai should be your only focus right now, doing all these side characters is gonna take a lot of time; also, you're using the novel or the manhua?

I honestly think Yang Kai should be your only focus right now, doing all these side characters is gonna take a lot of time; also, you're using the novel or the manhua?
They're all done already. It's just AP that needs to be put in for the side characters. I'm mainly using the manhua with the novel for support

High Rank Open Heaven Cultivators are Likely to be Low 2-C since they have a True Universe World inside of them that are capable of storing life and possibly with their own individual space-time Continuum
So she tried to explain, “How should I put it? You know that Open Heaven Realm Masters have to split Heaven and Earth apart in their bodies to form a Small Universe, right? Possessing a Small Universe is what defines the Open Heaven Realm. For an Open Heaven Realm Master to strengthen themselves, they need to increase the heritage of their Small Universe. The greater their heritage, the greater their strength. Nevertheless, there is still a difference between a Universe World and a Small Universe, regardless of how powerful that Small Universe is.”

Yang Kai still did not quite understand her explanation.

Still, she continued, “But, if a cultivator advances into the High-Rank Open Heaven Realm and reaches the Seventh-Order Open Heaven Realm, their Small Universe will transform into an actual Universe World, which is almost indistinguishable from a real Universe World.”

His entire body shuddered at those words, “Almost indistinguishable?”

“The Small Universe of High-Rank Open Heaven Realm Masters can even accommodate living creatures or allow countless people to settle down peacefully in it. It can be said that they themselves are walking Universe Worlds. In fact, most High-Rank Open Heaven Realm Masters will bring living creatures, sometimes even Humans, into their Small Universes once they reach the Seventh-Order Open Heaven Realm. If these living creatures and Humans live and flourish within their Small Universe, then the Small Universe will be filled with life and will experience further development. Since doing so strengthens the Small Universe, it correspondingly strengthens the cultivator as well.”

Chapter 4219

High Rank Open Heaven Cultivators are Likely to be Low 2-C since they have a True Universe World inside of them that are capable of storing life and possibly with their own individual space-time Continuum
This is literally 3000 chapters away from Open Heaven, worry about that later

Back