• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega is doing an Speed upgrade for db, all of you that were mean and that called a downplayer and some other "not worth speaking" things can now no longer call me that, oh the nightmare, your name calling is invalid for now, for i am delivering the pie that you will all like, and now you can't just go against it, since you know you like it, mwahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahem, please ignore that upper part, i just couldn't hold myself back, let us proceed to the good stuff shall we?

no need to say more, now the BoGs feat is accepted as 118.25 sextillion times ftl, Following the the conservative multiplier blog these are the changes to the currently "likely" ratings:

Suppressed Beerus/Base DBS Goku Post BoG - 118.25 sextillion c

SSJ Goku - 5.9125 Septillion c

SSJ2, SSJ3, and SSJG Goku - At least 5.9125 Septillion c, likely far higher

Pre-Goku Black Saga SSJB Goku - At least 295.625 Septillion c, likely far higher

SSJB KKx10 (U6 Saga) Goku - At least 2.95625 Octillion c, likely far higher

SSJB Goku from Hit rematch and onwards - At least 2.95625 Octilion c, likely far higher

SSJB KKx20 Goku (beginning of ToP) - At least 59.125 Octillion c, likely far higher

UIO1 and UIO2 Goku - At least 59.125 Octilion c, likely far higher

SSJB Goku (Post UIO2) - At least 59.125 Octilion c, likely far higher

SSJB Goku KKx20 (Post UIO2) - At least 1.1825 Nonilion c, likely far higher

Base Gogeta - At least 59.125 Octilion c, likely far higher

SSJ Gogeta - At least 2.95625 Nonilion c , likely far higher

SSJB Gogeta - At least 147.8125 Nonilion c, likely far higher

SSJ (Full Power) Broly - At least 147.8125 Nonilion, likely far higher

UIO3 Goku - At least 147.8125 Nonilion, likely far higher

MUI Goku - At least 147.8125 Nonilion, likely far higher
this will luckily be a quick change

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, is the BoG feat the fastest? cos, I get the multipliers stuff, but at the same time, if the feats for all the fastest characters are shit, then it’s kinda weird.

Last edited:
Blue KKx20 Goku ain't above Base Gogeta lol
yes he is, that is the accepted scaling, i see no reason for base gogeta to be faster than Blue KKx20 goku when he has no feats or scaling to put him at that level, at max he has show to be better than blue goku and vegeta, that's it for him

I feel like gogeta could be argued to be stronger, since goku and vegeta were desperate enough to fuse in the first place, implying gogeta to be > anything they could normally pull out

yes he is, that is the accepted scaling, i see no reason for base gogeta to be faster than Blue KKx20 goku when he has no feats or scaling to put him at that level, at max he has show to be better than blue goku and vegeta, that's it for him
That's seriously what's accepted? That seems wrong but alright.

I think I disagree then, the multiplier page states

“However, a good statement alone is not enough to get a high multiplier accepted. The amount of extra evidence one has to provide to get larger multipliers accepted is proportional to the size of the multiplier. For lower multipliers, like things much less than times 100, evidence can take the form of a clear increase in combat strength against priorly equal or superior opponents. For higher multipliers, like times 100 and above, the importance of stronger evidence, such as feats displaying power of a similar magnitude as the value the multiplier points to or the multipliers importance to the plot of the story, and a higher amount of evidence becomes increasingly necessary.

If multiple multipliers are to be stacked, that are used upon each other, the evidence for the end result is equal to the total multiplier applied to the best feat. That means that if, for example, a character has a times 10 multiplier and later on gets another times 50 multiplier, than the evidence necessary to use both multipliers to get a statistic, is like that of a times 500 multiplier, as the best feat would be increased by a factor of 500 in that case.”

Based on that, I don’t think this works.

Opinions Dale?
I legit don't even get what the argument is against this since this has always been how dbs operated as far as I know so I'm not getting this argument against it but that said there's probably someone a lot more knowledgeable than me on this cause I've not followed db revisions for the past several months

I legit don't even get what the argument is against this since this has always been how dbs operated as far as I know so I'm not getting this argument against it but that said there's probably someone a lot more knowledgeable than me on this cause I've not followed db revisions for the past several months
Ok then ignore it, sorry flr.the unnecesarry tag

The argument is that it’s completely against the standards. 🗿

Atm the Ssjg mutiplier is being discussed, which is aleast ssj3 goku × ssj Vegito, so ur gonna need to increase ssjg by another 50x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back