• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeCCLL

He/Him

Guy Crimson (Web Novel)

Hax Revision

New Abilities
:

Resistance Negition :

Demon Dukes who had strong resistance to magic could not defend against Guy's attack. Eating through multiple layers of Magic Barriers, the Infernal Dragons dealt decisive damage to all three of them.

(Intermission -Guy Crimson-)

Enhanced Power Mimicry :

Ultimate Skill "Prideful Lord Lucifer"currently works on Ultimate Skill users who are resisting the effects of Rimuru's Predator. (Copied Wrathful King Satan ,Purity King Metatron.)

(Intermission -Guy Crimson-) (Chapter 187,190,191)

Enhanced Power Modification :

Guy had acquired Ultimate Skill Abyss God Nodens by evolving Ultimate Skill Prideful Lord Lucifer.

(Epilogue)

"Application of already accepted abilities to the profile."

Previous threads One and Two.

New Physiology Part

Demon Physiology
:

At the apex of the Demon race, Guy Crimson is one of the highest level Spiritual Life Forms. Demons are born as conceptual existence without physical body. They have eternal youth, Demons have eternal youth and will regenerate as long as their core, which exists within their souls, isn't fully destroyed reviving within a few hundred to a thousand years at most, as long as the Great Spirit of Darkness exists. High Ranked Devils are capable of using teleportation which is even more instantaneous than instant spatial travel.

(Extra - Venom's Story and Chapter 109,130,114,164, 213, 240)

Demon Hax Revision :

Abstract Existence Type 1 : Type 3 Concept ; Demons are conceptual existences without physical bodies)

İncorporeality : Within the demon world, upon entering the human world however demons take on physical bodies.

İmmortality Type 4 : Demons can reviving within a few hundred to a thousand years at most.)

Non-Physical İnteraction Addition : Concept ; Guy can interact with the conceptual selves of Demons like herself in the Underworld.

"Additions for a better profile."

Guy Crimson (Web Novel)
's profile is rather formless and lacking in scans/references. I plan to format the profile and add scans and references for most things as this content revision is implemented.

Agree
: @DeusExMachine001 @Shyster @Catpija @Shmooply (Except for Resistance Negation)
@Peak (Except for Resistance Negition, Power Modification) @Neoxxi16 (Except for Resistance Negation) @Milly_Rocking_Bandit (Except for Resistance Negation) @Shiraito983 (Except for Resistance Negition, Power Modification) @Tempestdragon6 @TheGreatJedi13 (Except for Resistance Negation) @Celestial_Pegasus
(Except for Resistance Negation)
@DarkDragonMedeus (Except for Resistance Negation)

Neutral
: @Neoxxi16 (Resistance Negition)

Disagree : @Shmooply (Resistance Negition) @Milly_Rocking_Bandit (Resistance Negition) @Peak (Resistance Negition, Power Modification) @Shiraito983 (Resistance Negition, Power Modification) @TheGreatJedi13 (Resistance Negition) @Celestial_Pegasus
(Resistance Negition) @DarkDragonMedeus (Resistance Negation)

Last edited:
Demon Dukes who had strong resistance to magic could not defend against Guy's attack. Eating through multiple layers of Magic Barriers, the Infernal Dragons dealt decisive damage to all three of them.
This seems more like potent hax instead of Resistance Negation.

Everything else in the OP seems fine, though Type 4 Immortality should be listed as a limited ability.

Everything else in the OP seems fine, though Type 4 Immortality should be listed as a limited ability.
We specify it as non-combat applicable instead of limited.
This seems more like potent hax instead of Resistance Negation.
Similarly, I've seen multiple characters with resistance negation.Magic working against magic-resistant beings sounds like a resistance negition to me.

I'm not familiar with Denial of Resistance, but İmmortality Type 4 seems redundant considering he has Type 8 in his profile due to the Great Spirit of Darkness.

I'm not familiar with Denial of Resistance, but İmmortality Type 4 seems redundant considering he has Type 8 in his profile due to the Great Spirit of Darkness.
Does ımmortality type 8 always lead to resurrection ? I'm not sure of that. I can have ımmortality type 8 but that can be tied to any immortality type.

I can't say, the skill evolved mainly through the verse system, he couldn't modify it again
I don't think there is a hax that can fully meet this. So this should be fine.

I'll wait for more input on Resistance Negation. Characters like Alte, Dark Shneader this have it for very similar reasons.

I'm glad there's still an active WN supporter, we need to really rework some of the profiles.

Agreed with everything, though Primordial Demon doesn't exist on the Web Novel.

I'm busy with something else right now. When I apply the changes in this thread I will request this to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back