• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yan Sen Little Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few feats are missing so here's what I could gather.

Probably two more feats of Creation: He can summon "an entire ocean" in his hand to get some fish. He also created an infinite space for an artificial clan.

Age Manipulation and Resistance against Information Analysis: Against a device that could detect his age, he transformed into a younger version of himself, both in terms of age and appearance. Yan Sen state this is him "hiding his cultivation".

Resistance to Gravity Manipulation: Being inside an infinite black hole did nothing to him.

Energy Manipulation, maybe Black Hole Resistance: Letting his energy gets sucked by the black hole made it burst.

Agree: Larssx, Rakih_Elyan, ZinnaiYama, Quintessence_PE, Planck69 (Except Resistance for Information Analysis), LuffyRuffy46307, Georredannea15, Rakih_Elyan, Elizhaa (Except Resistance for Information Analysis)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Agree with everything apart from this

That'd be only age manip
Making his body regress to his younger self isn't biological manipulation? Also, the resistance to Information Analysis is because the device couldn't detect his real age nonetheless.

Making his body regress to his younger self isn't biological manipulation? Also, the resistance to Information Analysis is because the device couldn't detect his real age nonetheless.
If the device detected that his literal age is 9 that means he quite literally just turned younger. Regarding the resistance, I don't see why it would be resistance towards info analysis if he resisted nothing and just turned younger, and again the device did indeed get his correct age.

If the device detected that his literal age is 9 that means he quite literally just turned younger. Regarding the resistance, I don't see why it would be resistance towards info analysis if he resisted nothing and just turned younger, and again the device did indeed get his correct age.
I thought I added that scan too... My bad.

I agree with everything else except here, age manipulation would be more accurate.

I had never seen such a feat while preparing the profile, I guess the site I read was missing scenes...
Some websites are really bad I agree. I plan on re-reading the whole story to check and see if anything is missing later on.

I was looking at the manga, and it seems that he also has resistance to manipulation of concepts, Goddess of love tried to make him fall in love with him and it didn't have any effect on him.

I believe he should also receive empathic manipulation resistance and concept manipulation resistance (due to the Goddess using love to affect him)

All right, you guys amaze me.
This will be cm2, because she can control the concept of love of all things
I'm not sure about giving resistance conceptual manipulation for Yan Sen
Did this girl attack Yan Sen with the concept of love?
Yes, she attacked him with the concept of love, but he didn't care about her, I think we should call a member of staff to discuss this.

All right, you guys amaze me.
This will be cm2, because she can control the concept of love of all things
I'm not sure about giving resistance conceptual manipulation for Yan Sen
Did this girl attack Yan Sen with the concept of love?
She used her love arrows alongside her minigun. She seems to dictate love about all things, so it's fine to assume there was some conceptual aspect embedded into the attack, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back