• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT Inazuma Eleven (correct)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thread and I think we should address some additional things that need to be fixed in the Inazuma Eleven verse. I will break it down into separate topics as follows:

Abilities​

Feat
We should restore the value of Resistance to Time Stop because there is a clear explanation in Inazuma Eleven Orion that Heaven's Time is just a mental spell.
I think we should change it to Resistance to Mind Manipulation instead, as I believe it would make more sense.
I think we should change it to Mind Manipulation for Aphrodi only

We should also add Accelerated Development for all characters in the series, as there is a clear explanation that they can develop their Hissatsu without limits.

agree: @Jinx666 , @Reiner , @LuffyRuffy46307 ' @DarkDragonMedeus
disagree:
neutral:

Attack Potency​

I would like to propose the use of a multiplier to measure the power level of characters in the Inazuma Eleven verse. It is evident that all characters in this verse can develop through their Hissatsu techniques, such as the God Catch of Endou Mamoru, which serves as a prime example of Hissatsu development. We can observe that every time a character develops their Hissatsu, they become significantly stronger.

I have created the following topic headings for the results of their powers:

Inazuma Eleven SS 3
Low end

High end
  • Low 7-B Tenkuu no Shito, Makai Gundan Z, Player character in Football Frontier International (FFI), Dark Angel
  • 7-B RH Program, Inazuma Japan, Little Gigant
  • 7-A Endou Mamoru, Rococo Urupa
Description here

Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stone

Low end

• 7-A All characters in the series
  • 6-C Chrono Storm, The lagoon
High end
  • 7-A Raimon by end of Go, Tenma by end of Go
  • High 7-A Protocol Omega
  • 6-C Protocol Omega 2.0, Zanark's Disaster Break, Base Practice Mode Perfect Cascade, Dual Planet Aerial Shot Base Perfect Cascade
  • High 6-C Perfect Cascade Second Stage Children Hissatsu, Base Alpha Beta and Gamma MUGEN
  • Low 6-B In Gil match, combination
  • 6-B Chrono Storm (with Miximaxes), Base Full Power Saryuu, also with Shellbit Burst, Grand Luster Hissatsu Tactics, Strongest Eleven Surge.
Description here

agree (Low end): @Reiner , @Rikimarox2
agree (High end): @Jinx666
disagree:
neutral:
@LuffyRuffy46307 , @DarkDragonMedeus

Speed​

Inazuma Eleven SS 2 and Inazuma Eleven Ares
I think we should increase the speed of the characters who have fought against Kiyama Hiroto (Gran) to at least High Hypersonic+ level, as Hissatsu Ryuusei Blade has been described to have a speed comparable to a falling star.

The speed of a meteor or meteorite: 17,000 m/s

agree: @LuffyRuffy46307 , @DarkDragonMedeus
disagree:
neutral:

Durability

We're adjusting their durability to equal Attack Potency since they can attack and defend with equal power.

Last edited:

Abilities​

Feat
We should restore the value of Resistance to Time Stop because there is a clear explanation in Inazuma Eleven Orion that Heaven's Time is just a mental spell.
I think we should change it to Resistance to Mind Manipulation instead, as I believe it would make more sense.

We should also add Accelerated Development for all characters in the series, as there is a clear explanation that they can develop their Hissatsu without limits.
Both are fine.

Attack Potency​

I would like to propose the use of a multiplier to measure the power level of characters in the Inazuma Eleven verse. It is evident that all characters in this verse can develop through their Hissatsu techniques, such as the God Catch of Endou Mamoru, which serves as a prime example of Hissatsu development. We can observe that every time a character develops their Hissatsu, they become significantly stronger.
We don't give a verse multipliers based of self reasoning but a direct statement regarding multipliers in the verse.

Both are fine.
Ok
We don't give a verse multipliers based of self reasoning but a direct statement regarding multipliers in the verse.
OK, I think I got it. But we still have a few multipliers available. As for the facts in that matter, they confirm verse as follows:

• Tanma needs to use Time-Space Resonance on at least 18 timelines in order to be able to compete against Protocol Omega: 87.306417304×18 = 1571.51551147 Megatons of TNT (Mountain level)
  • Shellbit Burst as a hissatsu that can multiply the power of a shot by 7x: 1571.51551147×7 = 11000.6085803 Megatons of TNT = 11.0006085803 Gigatons of TNT (Island level)
This is a multiplication factor that has been confirmed in this story for sure. What do you think about it?

Verse multipliers are stated or shown (and backed up by other factors). For example, theres a lot of shots that take into account two character's hissatsu moves, and their strongest shots, which would at least make it 2x in power at least.
We've seen characters take massive tier-jumps from the start of the series to the current just by resonating with themselved from other timelines
Characters that can casually block these levels of moves, but fall to others etc.

I used these very sparingly, and only when it was obvious that its a combination of two determined moves. It all lines up well with the calcs as well.

Other than that, thats fine, though i dont think theres a resistance to Mind Manipulation in general.

The way characters broke through Heaven's Time in Ares is just by having a one-track mind and not focusing on Aphrodi directly as they played. This sort of would go under Mind Manipulation but its more a resistance to Hypnosis. We've seen Inazuma characters who should be much stronger than the Aphrodi level get no diffed by mind manipulation from Fei.

The way characters broke through Heaven's Time in Ares is just by having a one-track mind and not focusing on Aphrodi directly as they played. This sort of would go under Mind Manipulation but its more a resistance to Hypnosis. We've seen Inazuma characters who should be much stronger than the Aphrodi level get no diffed by mind manipulation from Fei.
That looks interesting. I think this could be good. We should remove the ability for Resistance to Time Stop and add Mind Manipulation for Aphrodi only
Verse multipliers are stated or shown (and backed up by other factors). For example, theres a lot of shots that take into account two character's hissatsu moves, and their strongest shots, which would at least make it 2x in power at least.
We've seen characters take massive tier-jumps from the start of the series to the current just by resonating with themselved from other timelines
Characters that can casually block these levels of moves, but fall to others etc.

I used these very sparingly, and only when it was obvious that its a combination of two determined moves. It all lines up well with the calcs as well.
I think we should wait for more input from others

OK, I think I got it. But we still have a few multipliers available. As for the facts in that matter, they confirm verse as follows:

• Tanma needs to use Time-Space Resonance on at least 18 timelines in order to be able to compete against Protocol Omega: 87.306417304×18 = 1571.51551147 Megatons of TNT (Mountain level)
  • Shellbit Burst as a hissatsu that can multiply the power of a shot by 7x: 1571.51551147×7 = 11000.6085803 Megatons of TNT = 11.0006085803 Gigatons of TNT (Island level)
This is a multiplication factor that has been confirmed in this story for sure. What do you think about it?
Seems fine then. Not really sees a problem'.

Hard disagree on the multiplier part. We don't assume multipliers from our own unless there is a direct statement. Doesn't matter if the power up amps them up so much, if there isn't a statement, it will just be an unquantifiable Amp. Ofc, those with statements of multipliers are fine.

Everything else seems fine.

Hard disagree on the multiplier part. We don't assume multipliers from our own unless there is a direct statement. Doesn't matter if the power up amps them up so much, if there isn't a statement, it will just be an unquantifiable Amp. Ofc, those with statements of multipliers are fine.
We also have a low end multiplier, which is confirmed in this regard:
Ok

Ain't sure about the Shellbit Burst stuff, considering based on the scan showing it, it seems to just make 1 shot into 7 shots, instead of actually amplifying the ball's original strength by 7x. That said, it kinda shows in the end that they are merging, so it might be actually 7x AP buff.

Neutral about Shellbit Burst, Tanma stuff seems fine.

Yeah, idk why the Inazuma Go profiles are among the same tier as the end of S3 original, but the multipliers are pretty valid considering pre-S1 Endou could grow as strong as Early Chrono Stone using Time-Space Resonance, and a fraction of Beta's energy gave these regular people the ability to unlock a Keshin (Which requires being around S£ levels of power).

Theres a distinct difference in power, and the multiplers i've used we're extremely low end in general (Literally whenever 2 characters combine their strongest shots since Hissatsus can stack).

The characters literally are able to neutralise a galaxy-destroying black hole in Go Galaxy by the end of it, so its pretty safe they're not just 7-B

Actually, when I went back to read my old thread, I realized that there were still some parts I didn't fully agree with my original thoughts. I think I will create a new thread to discuss the multiplier system in Inazuma Eleven. The real useful multipliers are those that are accurate or have clear indications, rather than just speculative ones like in this thread. So, I believe we should close this thread for now and create a new one. However, I'm quite busy at the moment, so it might take a while before I can create a new thread

For destroying a black hole in Fiction, I might calculate it.

In the case of Inazuma Eleven SS 3, there isn't any confirmed multiplier mentioned in the storyline. However, when it comes to Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stone, I have no issues with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back