• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm a little late to the decision but could the Black Bersekers be worked into the All Black's profile? I get they didn't get to appear much unfournately, but as far as I've read they do have decent feats and they are the creation of Gorr using All Black so maybe at least the abilities of the Bersekers could be added to the All Black

I do not think that it seem appropriate. Sorry.

Yes. Thank you for helping out.

Have the links to the deleted pages been removed as well?

So what about this?
Terribly sorry I took so long but it seems they are more complicated than I thought the verse has had or will have them reworked I don't know how we deal with that but looking around the verse it seems that they kill things larger than pine trees that can knock down a pine tree with a singular strike with weapons is that 9-B or 9-A.

I suggest deleting both but I might make profiles for the things that they fight

Willow (Don't Starve) and Maxwell (Don't Starve) to put it simply 9-B and Maxwell's 6-C are without a calculation they don't explain a lot of things and only list a couple items that are all standard equipment the problem is that there is a lot more stuff in the game they can use but is not listed and it would be more likely optional.
Terribly sorry I took so long but it seems they are more complicated than I thought the verse has had or will have them reworked I don't know how we deal with that but looking around the verse it seems that they kill things larger than pine trees that can knock down a pine tree with a singular strike with weapons is that 9-B or 9-A.

I suggest deleting both but I might make profiles for the things that they fight
What do the rest of you think?

It looks considerably more finished now.

Shouldn't The Brothers Yin and Yang being deleted off the wiki?
There's nothing wrong with it quality wise, but if our standards for comic pages require at least 20 or more appearances then sadly the brothers haven't appeared much at all. That and their most relevant feats from the DC and Marvel crossover, according to said profile, were retconned to being part of a game that was created by The Living Tribunal so I find it highly unlikely any of the feats they performed are legitmate anymore with the crossover no longer being canon to both continuities in this age

Shouldn't the verse be as well? Thanoseid isn't much better and It's only supporters are Headless who I am 99% sure left and Dark-Carioca.

Yeah the verse should be removed. It's pretty empty and the profiles aren't in a good quality.

Btw, Unknown Warrior, alt reality stuff aren't affected by the 20 issues rule. It only applies to main continuity

But regardless, if that's the case then I guess my reason for it being deleted outside the justification being strange is that all the events of that crossover were retconned and are no longer consider canon to both continuities or the overarching cosmology

I have removed all of the Amalgam pages and all links to them from other pages.

Okay. What about Sunrider? Also, is somebody else willing to delete all of the relevant pages?

Back