• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I finished watching Black Clover: Sword of the Wizard King yesterday and ignoring the fact that Asta can now use Magic while wielding the Imperial Sword: Elsdocia also somehow flying even though he has only one wing, what caught my attention the most is that the fight between Asta and Conrad somehow and someway took place in "outer space" when Asta tried to destroy Conrad's meteor. This made me question, can Asta breathe in space? Or rather were they fighting in outer space or not? Because Conrad has shown breathing in "outer space" as well! I tried taking screenshots in Netflix and it wouldn't allow me, so I posted this YouTube video instead for evidences.

Last edited:
Could just be upper atmosphere

Dragon Ball Super had similar visuals for their fight for fighting above a planet, but not yet being in space.

Could just be upper atmosphere

Dragon Ball Super had similar visuals for their fight for fighting above a planet, but not yet being in space.
I figured so as much, or else it would make sense for the characters to randomly start breathing in space with no explanations.

They must have Self-Sustenance anyway because of the mana skin that was allowing Noele and the other black bulls to breathe within Edward's absolute zero area,that was freezing the air molecules
But in outer space there's no oxygen molecules.

But in outer space there's no oxygen molecules.

There were also no oxygen that could be used in the Absolute Zero space.

And in the upper atmosphere there is not enough oxygen for normal humans to function. So unless they’re not human or look like an alien monkey race with names that sound like vegetables, they should have self sustenance with mana skin.

There were also no oxygen that could be used in the Absolute Zero space.

And in the upper atmosphere there is not enough oxygen for normal humans to function. So unless they’re not human or look like an alien monkey race with names that sound like vegetables, they should have self sustenance with mana skin.
saiyan_monkey_meme_by_jarcuto_d7g2clx-fullview.jpg

Back