• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Ufff. Finally deal with all those redirect links.
Thank you
RsOksfg.png

Thank you very much to everybody who are helping out here. 🙏 🙂

I handled it. Tell us here when you are done please.

Request for moving Captain Falcon to Captain Falcon (F-Zero: The Legend of Falcon) because Captain Falcon from The Portuguese Falcon exists.
Request for moving Black Shadow to Black Shadow (F-Zero: The Legend of Falcon) because Black Shadow from IDW Transformer exists.

Last edited:
Thank you to Firestorm808 and Starter Pack for helping out here. 🙂 🙏

@Aachintya31, if you change your mind, please contact an administrator via their Community Central message wall or via another wiki.
Anyway, I have my own concerns about the Monsters profile for The Quiet Place.

It seems there is a dead scan for some vital information about their durability here, and it would probably be a good idea for someone to locate this proof and transfer it to a website which won't allow nonsense like this to happen in the future.
I likely found the relevant images via the following page:

Is somebody willing to upload them to our wiki or to Imgur and link to them that way instead please?

Upon a second glance, it appears the image was blocked by my VPN, and only after turning it off am I able to see it.

Regardless, I will be uploading and replacing the link on Imgur shortly.

Back