• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Timelines and Dimensions Structure Proposal (Accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My proposal of universe being 2c is based of an evidence that main dimension and nullvoid despite being a separate spacetime continuums are part of a same universe/timeline.

Nullvoid is an seprate spacetime continuum​

Nullvoid is a part of the entire universe​

Why it makes sense for nullvoid to be a part of the universe rather than entirely separate universe​

Nullvoid has to be a part of the universe as both of them are branching off continuously, if both of them aren't connected then events of particular branch of main dimension timestream that concerned with particular branch of nullvoid timestream may gets confused with some other branches and creates mess or we must have seen many same characters encounters each other in nullvoid but we never seen that and so both of them branching off together and being part of the same entire universe makes more sense.

Agreement: @LordGriffin1000 @Greenshifter @Zamasu_Chan @Aachintya31 @Elizhaa @Maverick_Zero_X @Dereck03 @Firestorm808 @Antvasima

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Honestly Ben 10 verse should be higher and Alien X deserves higher than High 3-A. Alien X has a lower score than Feedback who is Low 2-C and the lore has repeatedly established that Alien X is the most powerful being in the Omnitrix. I also recommend checking out these to prove why X should be higher and other characters as well.

Cosmology Map:
main-qimg-f340fe8703394453a277296433667654-pjlq

Honestly Ben 10 verse should be higher and Alien X deserves higher than High 3-A. Alien X has a lower score than Feedback who is Low 2-C and the lore has repeatedly established that Alien X is the most powerful being in the Omnitrix. I also recommend checking out these to prove why X should be higher and other characters as well.

Cosmology Map:

No

Cosmology Map:

Please make your own thread. You are derailing from the OP's main topic which is 2-C. Take your "evidence" to the Ben 10 discussion thread if you want an elaborate response to your post.

You guys even put that absorption hax under AP.

Alien X is supposed to be superior to Feedback even with his absorption hax.
Op is dealing with entire universe being 2c, whether alien x is boundless or wall lvl has nothing to do with it. Pls be mindful of what is being discussed.

To clarify, you are proposing that a single branch of a Ben 10 Multiverse contains contains multiple threads of timelines for the various dimensions?
yea, I am proposing that single entire universe/all encompassing timeline actually contains more than one spacetime continuums/subtimelines/alternate dimensions which branch off together.

To my understanding, a single Ben 10 Timeline looks like this.

Timeline 1 Contains the following High 3-A Dimensions
  • Normal Universe
  • Null Void
  • Legerdomain
  • Dagon's World
  • At least 99 that have been enslaved by Dagon
There are varying clues for dimensions to be considered separate timelines. Do we have justification that other dimensions are unaffected by the destruction of the timeline from the Normal Universe perspective? Do temporal changes in the Normal Universe not affect other dimensions?

Do we have justification that other dimensions are unaffected by the destruction of the timeline from the Normal Universe perspective. Do temporal changes in the Normal Universe not affect other dimensions
They do affect as to say all dimensions are branching off together regardless if the cause involves only one particular dimension. They're in parallel to eachother dividing continuously. That's the reason that each alternate timeline has it's own nullvoid.

It can be justified by considering that all these dimensions in entire universe are serviced by single time dimension and temporal change in any of those universe/dimension affect that single time dimension itself which causes all of those dimensions to split together.

There are varying clues for dimensions to be considered separate timelines. Do we have justification that other dimensions are unaffected by the destruction of the timeline from the Normal Universe perspective? Do temporal changes in the Normal Universe not affect other dimensions?
I am referring here to this explanation of don'ttalkdt.
Post in thread 'Universe level CRT Part 2 (Alternate Dimension Edition)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/unive...ternate-dimension-edition.121139/post-3981498

It seems like tier 2 is under revisions but is nowhere near conclusion for over a year.
Hmm, regardless it shouldn't be a problem for cosmological structure if suggested to be but for feats which has been performed for such structures.

Hmm, regardless it shouldn't be a problem for cosmological structure if suggested to be but for feats which has been performed for such structures.
It seems they are making standards in general for a space to qualify as a space-time continumn since last few posts of the tier 2 CRT but are mostly in disagreements.

I just want to clarify that this makes the timeline 2-C but the universe itself will remain low 2-C. Ben 10 differentiates the two because it’s based asf.

I just want to clarify that this makes the timeline 2-C but the universe itself will remain low 2-C. Ben 10 differentiates the two because it’s based asf.
If you mean that main dimension itself has been referred as universe sometimes then ig it's something common in all of fiction, to use the term losely. It doesn't have to be exampled but mortal realm in db? And it has been implied many times that actual universe/entire universe is bigger. I don't use games but in Ben 10 vilgax attack, nullvoid is stated to exist in outside of known universe, it's obv also an example tho.

Edit: nah, nah I just checked, there is not even any proof that main dimension specifically referred as universe but there are many scans to prove that (nullvoid + main dimension) combined is referred as universe, so yeah, 2c universe is really more sensible.

Last edited:
Nullvoid is a part of the entire universe is quite clear in OP, from characters statements to the scan which says that anur system grid the nullvoid to regular space

I disagree with everything but the Null Void being a part of Ben's universe.
Ben_10_Omniverse_Map_without_Null_Void_as_seperate_Universe.png

This map is more correct, the infinite other infinite cross-times part isn't accepted though.
The Null Void being a part of Ben's universe if fine Ig, but I doubt that helps with anything.

Nah I disagree
Ben_10_Omniverse_Map_without_Null_Void_as_seperate_Universe.png

This map is more correct, the infinite other infinite cross-times part isn't accepted though.
The Null Void being a part of Ben's universe if fine Ig, but I doubt that helps with anything.
OP is about just universe and not entire cosmology though. It's about if the evidences suggested in OP is enough to suggest nullvoid is a part of universe. Not more neither less. OP is not dealing with dragon's dimension, legerdomain or any other dimension.

I edited my post.
So you agree nullvoid being part of the universe? Because it's needs to be clear I mean, there is no other thing that this thread is about. Just "If Nullvoid is a part of the universe making entire universe 2c"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back