• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Boa Hancock CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Some changes to Boa Hancock after the recent chapter.

Social Influencing:
She already has social influencing but I feel the current description doesn't really cover everything she can do with this ability, also I'm including her feats against the pacifista and cannon balls as the interpretation that slave arrow and her physical attacks turning anyone to stone regardless of their feelings seems to be inaccurate as the new chapter makes it clear the ability is so effective due to Hancock's own beauty.
Social Influencing (She's known as the most beautiful woman in the world[1], with her beauty she's able to manipulate both men and women to do as she demands or forgive her actions despite the severity of them[2]; such as attacking small animals, mutilation or even murder[3]. Her beauty's influence can incite feelings of lust or perversion in people regardless of gender, if they're animals[4][5] or emotionless cyborgs[6])

Petrification:
Updating her petrification explanation to include her feats besides effecting just people and removing the stuff about her physical blows and projectiles being able to turn anyone into stone regardless of lust as that isn't the case, adding the fact that her petrification seems to work regardless of lust on inanimate objects like cannon balls and weapons.
Petrification (with the Mero Mero no Mi she can turn almost anyone to stone as long as they possess lust or perversion towards her[3][4][5][7] and is able to turn inanimate objects such as weapons or cannon balls to stone regardless of lust[7][8])

Salome Changes:
Removing Extrasensory Perception and Poison Manipulation since there isn't any reason justification for the snake having that, adding natural weaponry for it's teeth, enhanced senses since it's a snake and could track the heart pirate submarine on the seafloor and underwater breathing the feat I just mentioned.
Enhanced Senses and Bodily Weaponry, Large Size (Type 0), Body Control, Underwater Breathing (Type 2: Followed the Heart Pirates' submarine on the sea floor[11])

Limited Petrification Nullification:
She could always reverse the effects of her petrification but it was never added to her page as an ability, considering she reveals this chapter that others with her fruit cannot reverse those she's petrified I feel it's worth adding this ability.
Limited Petrification Nullification (Can undo the effects of those she's petrified[9][10], however, the Mero Mero no Mi can only de-petrify those that the user has petrified themselves[11])

Resistance to Petrification Nullification:
Those with the same devil fruit cannot undo the effects of petrification made by her so this resistance should be added.

Resistance to Petrification Nullification (Even those with her same devil fruit power cannot undo the effects of her petrification[11])

Resistance to Limited Power Nullification and Stamina Absorption:
Even in seastone handcuffs she could still walk around mostly uneffected and was even able to pin Magellan to the ground with them on showing that like others with this resistance she would have it.
Resistance to Power Nullification and Stamina Absorption (Has been shown to been capable of moving and even overpowering others regardless of being affected by Seastone[21], while low densities have been shown to completely incapacitate and drastically weaken others and stopping them from using their abilities)

Durability Negation via Petrification:
Those she petrifies are reduced to stone that she can easily break.
Durability Negation (People or objects petrified by her are turned to weak stone she can easily break[9][10][8])

Finally the changes to her statistics, the full sandbox for all the changes are here:
Attack Potency: Continent level (She was appointed as a Warlord for her strength[22], said strength making up the balance to combat the Four Emperor's and their subordinates[23][24]. Her strength was acknowledged by both the Emperor Blackbeard in reference to her being labeled an "Empress"[10] and Fleet Admiral Sengoku when she answered the summons of the warlords[9]. The databook describes her physical strength being as strong as she is beautiful[25], as she is known as the world's most beautiful woman it would make her one of the strongest women in the series[1]), her attacks ignore durability to an extent via Petrification.

Speed: FTL (Viewed as a threat by Blackbeard who believed if he wasn't restricting her with his devil fruit he would inevitably be tagged by her devil fruit powers[10])

Durability: Continent level (Comparable to her Attack Power. Took a hit to the head from Blackbeard and although inferior she withstood him choking her despite him having the strength to almost break Portgas D. Ace's neck with one blow[10][26])

Last edited:
Not really about sure putting her feats of petrifying inanimate objects (and pieces of the environment) under her Social Influencing thing, it makes more sense to me to assume her powers just work diferently on non-living stuff honestly.

Other than that i think everything else mostly makes sense.

Last edited:
I don't think we should assume that Boa can induce feelings of lust in inanimate objects. It seems like the Mero Mero no Mi just works against inanimate objects, and has different rules when being applied to living beings.

The Petrification Nullification should be limited since seemingly the user of the Mero Mero no Mi can only de-petrify the people that they have petrified themselves. This also means that the Resistance to Petrification Nullification wouldn't be valid.

Even in seastone handcuffs she could still walk around mostly uneffected and was even able to pin Magellan to the ground with them on showing that like others with this resistance she would have it.

Seastone handcuffs can have different amounts of seastone in them, right? The prisoners in the Wano mine had cuffs that didn't completely remove their strength IIRC.

I don't think we should assume that Boa can induce feelings of lust in inanimate objects. It seems like the Mero Mero no Mi just works against inanimate objects, and has different rules when being applied to living beings.
Not really about sure putting her feats of petrifying inanimate objects (and pieces of the environment) under her Social Influencing thing, it makes more sense to me to assume her powers just work diferently on non-living stuff honestly.
She literally says her power is nothing without beauty this chapter, the fruit is the love love fruit and has always been stated to only petrify those who have lust towards her.

Considering that I feel evidence proving that her fruit just turns non living things regardless of lust to stone should be given.
The Petrification Nullification should be limited since seemingly the user of the Mero Mero no Mi can only de-petrify the people that they have petrified themselves. This also means that the Resistance to Petrification Nullification wouldn't be valid.
This seems fair, wasn't sure how to word it for the profile but this does make more sense.
Seastone handcuffs can have different amounts of seastone in them, right? The prisoners in the Wano mine had cuffs that didn't completely remove their strength IIRC.
It does and that was accounted for when the original CRT for this was made. Seastone handcuffs still weaken the user greatly and for normal people would still struggle to move.

Last edited:
Weren't most of the prisoners in Wano non-df users thus their stamina/strength wouldn't be effected by seastone?

One factor i guess could be added further into the Speed stat is that Blackbeard implies that the moment he released her (in case he did), she'd turn him and Coby into stone before he could do anything against it.

One factor i guess could be added further into the Speed stat is that Blackbeard implies that the moment he released her (in case he did), she'd turn him and Coby into stone before he could do anything against it.
Isn't that on there?

Isn't that on there?
Kinda is? but the way it is worded makes it sound more like if he wasn't restraining her with his power she would have turned him into stone already, instead of the fact she'd turn him to stone before he could react in case she was released. Granted i could just be overanalyising what's written lol.

Last edited:
Her AP justifications are a tad sketchy for me but her durability seems fine, although I don't remember when BB hit her head.

although I don't remember when BB hit her head.
It's because it wasn't show. It just shows her about to use Perfume Femur and then out of nowhere it shows Blackbeard having caught her by the neck and her with a hit on her head, it just feels like a entire page was missing between those two scenes lol.

Last edited:
She literally says her power is nothing without beauty this chapter, the fruit is the love love fruit and has always been stated to only petrify those who have lust towards her.

Considering that I feel evidence proving that her fruit just turns non living things regardless of lust to stone should be given.
I am not up to date but that only has been applied for the love love beam... Otherwise what ever she touches turns to stone, robots, swords, cannons plus everything else

She literally says her power is nothing without beauty this chapter
This could also mean she has better control over the fruit and stuff because of it, don't have contexts tho

Or from the context of this thread it seems that she could be referring to the devil fruit null

Her AP justifications are a tad sketchy for me but her durability seems fine, although I don't remember when BB hit her head.
I agree. I think it is better to wait for clearer AP and Durability feats from her. I think what was highlighted about her in this chapter is her petrification abilities.

Her durability description is kinda sketchy IMO. Blackbeard never actually aimed to kill Boa until right before Reyliegh came. Meaning it's entirely possible he didn't use his full strength in order to subdue her.

Blackbeard even mentions to his crew that they could "Have their way with her" after he stole her powers, heavily implying he came there to capture her alive. Meaning he wouldn't be trying to snap her neck like he almost did to Ace.

Her durability description is kinda sketchy IMO. Blackbeard never actually aimed to kill Boa until right before Reyliegh came. Meaning it's entirely possible he didn't use his full strength in order to subdue her.

Blackbeard even mentions to his crew that they could "Have their way with her" after he stole her powers, heavily implying he came there to capture her alive. Meaning he wouldn't be trying to snap her neck like he almost did to Ace.
This makes sense. BB didn't seem to try that much to restrain her. Her physicals are shown significantly inferior to BB's.

I am not up to date but that only has been applied for the love love beam... Otherwise what ever she touches turns to stone, robots, swords, cannons plus everything else
That isn't true, she touched smoker who wasn't aware of her presence and wasn't turned to stone. Her powers don't function like that.
This could also mean she has better control over the fruit and stuff because of it, don't have contexts tho

Or from the context of this thread it seems that she could be referring to the devil fruit null
Blackbeard wants her fruit but she tells him it's useless without her beauty, it has less to do with other mechanics and more so that it works if you have beauty.
Off-screen hit to the head. Her AP is based on statement's of her power, they're valid.
I agree. I think it is better to wait for clearer AP and Durability feats from her. I think what was highlighted about her in this chapter is her petrification abilities.
What she's got is fine for now
He never intended to kill Ace or Luffy either, he still broke their necks with one hit. He's not exactly a character known to hold back despite wanting people to keep people alive.

That isn't true, she touched smoker who wasn't aware of her presence and wasn't turned to stone. Her powers don't function like that.
She used haki... Not her devil fruit... That's like saying she can't touch anyone or else they'll turn to stone automatically...
Boa wasn't there to defeat smoker, she was there to distract him and get him off from luffy
Blackbeard wants her fruit but she tells him it's useless without her beauty, it has less to do with other mechanics and more so that it works if you have beauty.
Sure 😴, debating bs tactics

It makes me even more angry when I don't know the contexts...

but bye, it feels like you are wrong tho

She used haki... Not her devil fruit... That's like saying she can't touch anyone or else they'll turn to stone automatically...
Boa wasn't there to defeat smoker, she was there to distract him and get him off from luffy
She can use both, of course plot is a factor as Smoker needs to live but she had no issue turning countless other marines of the same rank and importance (in the eyes of the navy not story) into stone, Smoker was attacking Luffy and thus she had no reason to not turn him to stone with her kicks if it would have worked.
Sure 😴, debating bs tactics

It makes me even more angry when I don't know the contexts...

but bye, it feels like you are wrong tho
He wanted her powers because they could turn anybody to stone in his eyes, she responds saying it's a useless power without her beauty.

There isn't really any other debating tactics here, that's how the fruit functions.

There isn't really any other debating tactics here, that's how the fruit functions.
Yee but you talk or debate in a way where it's kinda common sense what's happening so explaining it is useless + it will be harder to convince you, basically it's like a tactic of preventing me from even being able to talk to you normally in a way.
but she had no issue turning countless other marines of the same rank and importance
0555-005.png
0555-006.png

She attacked both...

Also same rank and importance? Definitely not
He wanted her powers because they could turn anybody to stone in his eyes, she responds saying it's a useless power without her beauty.
😑... Yee to blackbeard... Meant as an insult or a way to say that you aren't someone who can master it or something, but again I have no context, I will just say to try to reconsider and analyze intentions and stuff, bye 👋🙈

She attacked both...

Also same rank and importance? Definitely not
She attacked Smoker in that instance as well, even to the point she was angrier than she'd ever been before.

At marineford I believe it was said everyone there (or the majority) were HQ captain rank or above, that's why even the fodder all have the justice capes.

When it comes to her morals she didn't care about attacking an entire navy ship lead by a vice admiral that was sent for her, she doesn't seem to care about attacking marines and would have no issue turning smoker to stone like she did against every other marine.
Yee to blackbeard... Meant as an insult or a way to say that you aren't someone who can master it or something
He's ugly which is both an insult and a fact, it's not that he can't master it but rather the fruits functionality is useless with him, it's the love fruit which requires people to feel lust to function.

He's ugly which is both an insult and a fact, it's not that he can't master it but rather the fruits functionality is useless with him, it's the love fruit which requires people to feel lust to function.
Yee, it sounded like she said that as it wouldn't be that good if it was him having the fruit, you are taking the word useless literally I think, to make it a support for your argument/thread... Which would mean he literally gains nothing from it if he's not beautiful, which isn't true
She attacked Smoker in that instance as well, even to the point she was angrier than she'd ever been before.

At marineford I believe it was said everyone there (or the majority) were HQ captain rank or above, that's why even the fodder all have the justice capes.

When it comes to her morals she didn't care about attacking an entire navy ship lead by a vice admiral that was sent for her, she doesn't seem to care about attacking marines and would have no issue turning smoker to stone like she did against every other marine.
I think they are elite marine soldiers or something, smoker should be above that, plus there's no proof she can turn elements to stone like smoke, smoker said she hit his body of smoke

But anyway this is all I wanted to say
try to reconsider and analyze intentions and stuff, bye 👋🙈

Yee, it sounded like she said that as it wouldn't be that good if it was him having the fruit, you are taking the word useless literally I think, to make it a support for your argument/thread... Which would mean he literally gains nothing from it if he's not beautiful, which isn't true
It's as she said, literally, a useless fruit if Blackbeard used it. It would be the equivalent to what happened with Luffy but on everyone.

It's absolutely true he gains nothing from the fruit himself if he's not beautiful, that's how the fruit works.
I think they are elite marine soldiers or something, smoker should be above that, plus there's no proof she can turn elements to stone like smoke, smoker said she hit his body of smoke
The marine elites Zoro is referring too are probably the Marine HQ Captains as those are the only marine elites he has experience with; at the end of enies lobby these are who Zoro and the other strawhats fought while the Luffy Vs Lucci fight was concluding.

In that moment he wasn't in his smoke form, he was holding Luffy down not in Logia form. He was hit by Haki which force him to remain in his true body and the fact that he got hit and didn't turn to smoke made him realise that.

In that moment he wasn't in his smoke form, he was holding Luffy down not in Logia form. He was hit by Haki which force him to remain in his true body and the fact that he got hit and didn't turn to smoke made him realise that.
Statement > your interpretation of what happened from assumptions of how things work, haki forces elements to solidity, boa couldn't turn that to stone........

Statement > your interpretation of what happened from assumptions of how things work, haki forces elements to solidity, boa couldn't turn that to stone........
What we literally see > your interpretation of a statement.

He isn't in smoke form during that moment, he got hit and wasn't turned to smoke because haki was used, her not being able to petrify smoke isn't a factor.

It's as she said, literally, a useless fruit if Blackbeard used it. It would be the equivalent to what happened with Luffy but on everyone.

It's absolutely true he gains nothing from the fruit himself if he's not beautiful, that's how the fruit works.
I'm pretty sure she was just dissing him in the sense that he wouldn't be able to inspire the same sense of lust in everyone that she would (because he's ugly as hell).

But that doesn't rule out the user of the Mero Mero no Mi being able to petrify inanimate objects.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure she was just dissing him in the sense that he wouldn't be able to inspire the same sense of lust in everyone that she would (because he's ugly as hell).

But that doesn't rule out the user of the Mero Mero no Mi being able to petrify inanimate objects.
That's not the implication I got, she was explaining her powers and went on to explain further than even if he tried using them to just reverse the currently petrified that it would fail.

I'm not claiming it rules it out, I'm just saying there is nothing stating that the fruit has this extra power regardless of lust. From the current explanations we have of the fruit nothing supports this extra ability regardless of lust.
Plus there's
Before and after she kicked him he was in his human state not smoke.

I'm not claiming it rules it out, I'm just saying there is nothing stating that the fruit has this extra power regardless of lust. From the current explanations we have of the fruit nothing supports this extra ability regardless of lust.
But I haven't seen anything that supports specifically Boa being able to create feelings of lust in Pacifista or cannonballs as opposed to just being able to petrify them with her arrows / kicks.

But I haven't seen anything that supports specifically Boa being able to create feelings of lust in Pacifista or cannonballs as opposed to just being able to petrify them with her arrows / kicks.
That's how her power works, It can only turn those to stone that have those feeling towards her (This has been stated everywhere). In regards to the Pacifista specifically although they're robots/cyborgs they do possess human biology to an extent and in this series characters are still able to make those who lack any emotions feel lust (Germa)

The fact they turned to stone is the proof that they felt lust, if you want to argue otherwise the burden falls on you to prove they weren't feeling lust as you're the one making the claim that she has a subset power that doesn't require the stated prerequisite of her power to work.

Keeping in mind that there are times when her kicks and arrows don't petrify people or inanimate objects despite it being reasonable and likely that she would want them to in that moment, showing that the power doesn't simply petrify anything that's inanimate simply because they're not living.

Last edited:
That's how her power works, It can only turn those to stone that have those feeling towards her (This has been stated everywhere). In regards to the Pacifista specifically although they're robots/cyborgs they do possess human biology to an extent and in this series characters are still able to make those who lack any emotions feel lust (Germa)

The fact they turned to stone is the proof that they felt lust, if you want to argue otherwise the burden falls on you to prove they weren't feeling lust as you're the one making the claim that she has a subset power that doesn't require the stated prerequisite of her power to work.
main-qimg-c245fc10143607f8d3dbbf469cb6824d-pjlq
3one-piece41.jpg

That rule doesn't apply to cannonballs and... general weaponry, unless cannonballs can feel lust.
I think it's the case where her ability requires lust/draws it out on those who do have emotions, while it just works indiscriminately on non-sentient things (like literal robots, swords and cannon fire)

I think it's the case where her ability requires lust/draws it out on those who do have emotions, while it just works indiscriminately on non-sentient things (like literal robots)
We get a direct example besides Hancock and the pacifista that Cyborgs without emotions can be made to feel lust in this series as shown with Germa and Nami.

We get a direct example besides Hancock and the pacifista that Cyborgs without emotions can be made to feel lust in this series as shown with Germa and Nami.
Germa aren't actually emotionless. All the times they laughed themselves stupid bullying Sanji and being malicious proves that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back