• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can a moderator please ban me? Preferably, I wish for the ban to last for a week. I intend to take a break from this site to focus on my health, both physically and mentally, and I do not believe I have enough impulse control to stay away for the intended time.

Can a moderator please ban me? Preferably, I wish for the ban to last for a week. I intend to take a break from this site to focus on my health, both physically and mentally, and I do not believe I have enough impulse control to stay away for the intended time.
Was hoping some people got banned for having a higher Kudos count than I do, dislike going back to being #4.

Just kidding, I will accept your request to ban for just 1 week. I hope all goes well for you and you will be missed.

Not really a request, but hope you get well within the week azontr. I'm sure any person with basic compassion, empathy, and understanding would say the same. Drown out the shit-talk, because those people are too cowardly to say those sort of things in the open anyway
1003776086619996250.webp

Last edited:
Very well, I have lifted the ban.

Now, for some brass tacks of my own, I would like to request a small change to our Attack Potency page. Specifically with the notes regarding the uses of "High" and "Low" in the tiers.

High​

Currently used to denote high end of a particular tier, it will here-on no longer be utilized in that manner. "High" will be utilized only if the instance matches with the revised Attack Potency chart.

Example: If a character is in the upper range of a tier such as Solar System level, said character will be listed as "Solar System level+", not "High Solar System level".

Low​

Currently used to denote low end of a particular tier, it will here-on no longer be utilized in that manner. "Low" will be utilized only if the instance matches with the revised Attack Potency chart.

Example: There should be no usage of "Low 7-A", because it does not correspond with the revised Attack Potency chart.

To be brief, the usage of both to depict the high and low end of a tier has been defunct for a long time now, since most people have already moved on to using "+" or the lack thereof. I think it's redundant, and should be removed now.

Very well, I have lifted the ban.

Now, for some brass tacks of my own, I would like to request a small change to our Attack Potency page. Specifically with the notes regarding the uses of "High" and "Low" in the tiers.

High​

Currently used to denote high end of a particular tier, it will here-on no longer be utilized in that manner. "High" will be utilized only if the instance matches with the revised Attack Potency chart.

Example: If a character is in the upper range of a tier such as Solar System level, said character will be listed as "Solar System level+", not "High Solar System level".

Low​

Currently used to denote low end of a particular tier, it will here-on no longer be utilized in that manner. "Low" will be utilized only if the instance matches with the revised Attack Potency chart.

Example: There should be no usage of "Low 7-A", because it does not correspond with the revised Attack Potency chart.

To be brief, the usage of both to depict the high and low end of a tier has been defunct for a long time now, since most people have already moved on to using "+" or the lack thereof. I think it's redundant, and should be removed now.
Thank you.

Seems reasonable enough.

I am unsure, but this character does not have a verse tho

I searched but did not find any

I am unsure, but this character does not have a verse tho

I searched but did not find any
It does not have a verse, no. However, a profile does not necessarily need to have a verse page to exist, and I trust that @Arceus0x adhered to creating a profile with an acceptable level of quality here.

It does not have a verse, no. However, a profile does not necessarily need to have a verse page to exist, and I trust that @Arceus0x adhered to creating a profile with an acceptable level of quality here.
I trust him too, I just did not know that a character shouldn't have a verse is obligated to have a verse. My bad.
I thought it was a mistake tho.

Last edited:
Yeah the verse isn't diverse enough to fully tier yet besides coral. Like i could think of characters to add but they wouldn't be at full potential there and some would be like "8-A, possibly 3-B" or sth because of scaling wackyness. Once things get clearer I'll add a verse

Okay, I find myself questioning my own mental health as I recall a few things.

As such, I like to request a 2 weeks ban.

Also if I don’t forget, I do need to get a mental evaluation test at some point since my mind isn’t in a healthy state per se.

High​

Low​

This seems reasonable to me as well. Thank you for keeping an eye out.

Okay, I find myself questioning my own mental health as I recall a few things.

As such, I like to request a 2 weeks ban.

Also if I don’t forget, I do need to get a mental evaluation test at some point since my mind isn’t in a healthy state per se.
Well, your mental health seems to have improved considerably over the years at least, but I would recommend that you begin to listen to relaxing Solfeggio meditation music via Spotify, that you exercise regularly, and that you walk in beautiful (safe) nature environments to help you improve further, if possible.

Last edited:
Well, your mental health seems to have improved considerably over the years at least, but I would recommend that you being to listen to relaxing Solfeggio meditation music via Spotify, that you exercise regularly, and that you walk in beautiful (safe) nature environments to help you improve further, if possible.
Hmm, okay.

Can someone keep an eye on this thread because the guy on this literally ignored me saying it was a stomp via speedblitz. And can someone close it if the OP still refuse to equalize the speed. He may have just misunderstood me but still keep an eye on it.

Can someone close this thread the OP kept using the abilities on an ongoing CRT that isn't on the profile yet and not even accepted yet. Just reopen it if the CRT is finished.

And would like to recommend a thread moderator to look at the conversation, he seems not to understand our part and does not care at all.

This seems reasonable to me as well. Thank you for keeping an eye out.
I removed the sections from the page.

Please close this match, is a stomp between an android policeman with a gun and a literal kid who only real fighting experience is punching once another kid who pissed her after talk a lot of shit.
Bump. It seems that the close request is forgotten.
I have closed both of these threads, and I will look over the other one in just a minute here.

Can someone close this thread the OP kept using the abilities on an ongoing CRT that isn't on the profile yet and not even accepted yet. Just reopen it if the CRT is finished.
And would like to recommend a thread moderator to look at the conversation, he seems not to understand our part and does not care at all.
It appears to me that both sides of this argument are both in the right and in the wrong.

On one hand, no, you are technically not banned from making matches with characters undergoing CRTs except in very notable circumstances, though the action is highly discouraged for obvious reasons. So being violently toxic about that was very much in bad taste for the both of you.

On the other hand, you are absolutely not allowed to use statistics that have not been applied to the character's profile in arguments for said character during a match. On that front, the OP is guilty, and hence I will close the match until the appropriate statistics have been applied.

Back