• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Very sadge because we can't do The Way vs The Forgers due to Loid having a gun, so this is how I compensate

The Way (Austin Theory and Johnny Gargano) vs Yor Briar

Speed is equalized.

All 3 of them start 6 feet away from each other (lol funny Social Distance joke).

Fight takes place in the very empty Streets of New York.

Thorn Princess: 10 (Charmander, Velox, Pika, Random, azontr, Cima, Pepper, Bruhtelho, Expectro, Kobster)

That's Just The Way It Is:

All 3 Squash Their Beef And Have Family Dinner (With Loid and Anya of course):

austin-theory-johnny-gargano.gif
yor-forger-spy-x-family.gif

Last edited:
Austin Theory: 2.8 Megajoules, higher with Ataxia, ATL, and A-Town Down

Johnny Gargano: 2.8
Megajoules, higher with One Final Beat

Yor Briar
: 5.85 Megajoules

Yor holds a 2.08928571429 times AP difference over Theory and Gargano.

Last edited:
THIS MF HAS A GUN?

Oh hell nah😭
Quite a few, actually, and they’re standard equipment so can’t be restricted unless you’re cool with this not being on profiles

This is why I read beyond stats when looking at possible profiles for a match, some shit sneaks by you that breaks a match

I thought for sure there would be something against that in the rules... but surprisingly no. 2v1 handicaps have no special rules on them that 2v2s don’t, so by nature of this thread working, it still works even if removing Loid

I thought for sure there would be something against that in the rules... but surprisingly no. 2v1 handicaps have no special rules on them that 2v2s don’t, so by nature of this thread working, it still works even if removing Loid
I'll fix everything when I'm done eating.

I have a feeling that Yor might end up skill stomping these two, which would be embarrassing for the Pro Wrestling verse lol.

Oops. So... Yeah, Yor kinda mommy-dominates these two. Especially considering her killing abilities with her sharped weapon.

I need that😩

I can...try my best to make a somewhat coherent argument for The Way.
So, would you like me to explain her skills? I mean, the intelligence section already does a great job at that. Look at it on her profile

She goes for the kill immediately, and will aim for the vitals (assuming the objective is killing and she's aware of it), she might nail down her weapon to one of their heads, and instantly kill them with piercing damage + AP advantage.

Look, look, look. Here me out...

What if Gargano and Theory used their Social Influencing on Yor for a GG?

Look, look, look. Here me out...

What if Gargano and Theory used their Social Influencing on Yor for a GG?
Shit, that might unironically work.

It depends, if the objective is killing them, she might be seeing this as a job, and will not care about what comes out of their mouth.

If not, then it will work, she dumb af.

Shit, that might unironically work.

It depends, if the objective is killing them, she might be seeing this as a job, and will not care about what comes out of their mouth.

If not, then it will work, she dumb af.
I mean, I didn't specify Yor's objective is killing them. I almost never specify the objective in my versus threads, so I'm assuming her objective isn't to kill.

Though I can...potentially make an argument that both Theory and Gargano can hold their own against Yor in CQC/H2H.

I mean, I didn't specify Yor's objective is killing them. I almost never specify the objective in my versus threads, so I'm assuming her objective isn't to kill.

Though I can...potentially make an argument that both Theory and Gargano can hold their own against Yor in CQC/H2H.
I don't know what CQC and H2H means

Sssss, so. That's the thing. Yor is skilled at Martial Arts much like them, and with her needles at hand, which contain poison strong enough to kill an elephant... One of them is dropping immediately.
I mean...both Theory and Gargano have IR, which will help immensely with dodging potentially lethal attacks.

I mean...both Theory and Gargano have IR, which will help immensely with dodging potentially lethal attacks.
Range, Agility, Immense Skill, and I'm not saying it's greater than theirs, but she has all that. Yor needs one stab or slash and all she needs to do is to stay close. Her Acrobatics are crazy.

She also has IR (Dodges a surprise hedge spear attack that's inches away from her face with just her instincts)

She also has afterimages with agility.

Since she was a child, the essence of combat has been drilled into her brain, and murder appears to be the only thing she is good at as a result. She is regarded as especially powerful, even amongst the Garden, an assassin group whose members are each capable of wiping out an entire military troop.

Plus, if we exclude weapons, Theory and Gargano have a far more versatile moveset.

Plus, lets not forget their finishing maneuvers, which will at the very least, severely weaken Yor.

Plus, if we exclude weapons, Theory and Gargano have a far more versatile moveset.
We've gone over this--

Their versatility is countered by sheer skill. If her Martial Art is just better, she will just parry the moveset or counter in the split second they have an opening.
Plus, lets not forget their finishing maneuvers, which will at the very least, severely weaken Yor.
See, connecting those is the problem.

She goes for the kill immediately, and will aim for the vitals (assuming the objective is killing and she's aware of it), she might nail down her weapon to one of their heads, and instantly kill them with piercing damage + AP advantage.
this or she just gets one good with her weapon then the Poison strong enough to kill an elephant kicks in.

Range, Agility, Immense Skill, and I'm not saying it's greater than theirs, but she has all that. Yor needs one stab or slash and all she needs to do is to stay close. Her Acrobatics are crazy.
Both Theory and Gargano have fought and defeated people with crazy amounts of acrobatics.

Austin Theory defeated Leon Ruff in literally less than 2 minutes. Here are some acrobatic feats Leon Ruff was able to pull off.

Johnny Gargano also defeated Leon Ruff. Here's some examples.

She also has IR (Dodges a surprise hedge spear attack that's inches away from her face with just her instincts)
Then they just cancel each other out, though Gargano and Theory have fought people who can fight on instinct, too, though I believe the same can be said for Yor.

She also has afterimages with agility.
Now that will be useful ngl.

Since she was a child, the essence of combat has been drilled into her brain, and murder appears to be the only thing she is good at as a result. She is regarded as especially powerful, even amongst the Garden, an assassin group whose members are each capable of wiping out an entire military troop.
Might have to pull out my skill essay.

Their versatility is countered by sheer skill. If her Martial Art is just better, she will just parry the moveset or counter in the split second they have an opening.
The thing is that I feel like they can hold their own here with their teamwork, skill, and IR. Not to mention their Social Influencing. Even then, Theory and Gargano have fought people with skill advantages, so it's not a big issue unless it's a skill stomp.

See, connecting those is the problem.
Theory or Gargano can use their Social Influencing to trick into thinking they give up the fight, and they can then hit their finisher. Considering how gullible Yor is, she can easily fall into their trap, which will be extremely detrimental for her.

Both Theory and Gargano have fought and defeated people with crazy amounts of acrobatics.

Austin Theory defeated Leon Ruff in literally less than 2 minutes. Here are some acrobatic feats Leon Ruff was able to pull off.
I've seen this already. The level of ridiculousness of Yor's acrobatics, doing all simultaneous shit while practicing it is not really comparable. My point is, she uses this on battle quite well, and she needs one hit in one of them. Claiming she wouldn't be able to get a single hit is very strange.
Johnny Gargano also defeated Leon Ruff. Here's some examples.

Then they just cancel each other out, though Gargano and Theory have fought people who can fight on instinct, too, though I believe the same can be said for Yor.
Based on what you've shown, hers is better no?
Now that will be useful ngl.

Might have to pull out my skill essay.
Quality over quantity. They have nothing on the level of an entire military troop (which would still be below Yor)
The thing is that I feel like they can hold their own here with their teamwork, skill, and IR. Not to mention their Social Influencing. Even then, Theory and Gargano have fought people with skill advantages, so it's not a big issue unless it's a skill stomp.
SBA states Yor is going for the kill, she won't care if they're giving up. (Plus she has SI of her own).

Voting Yor.

Generally more skillful which allows her to pull of most of her advantages, better acrobatics, one-shot worthy poison attacks, pressure point attacks which they don't resist, much better acrobatics and movement skill, etc.

HOLD THE PHONE GUYS, IT'S ONE-FOR-GRACE!

RandomGuy might have something to say. (Although I've seen his skill essays in the past, and again, the Military troop skill scaling is just stronger).

This is probably a case of “Anime Protag vs Non-God-Tier Wrestlers” similar to Theory vs Gon tbh. Numbers advantage doesn’t seem incredibly useful, since while Theory and Gargano have teamed up many a time, it’s usually in the ring, where only one of them is usually active at a time. They of course are good teammates and can fight together with synergy, but considering Yor outskilled Loid while drunk, and from his profile he has dealt with heavy numbers disadvantages before, I can’t imagine it being much help.

From there, Yor probably out-skills, has a far more lethal fighting style, OHKO Equipment, and cancels out most of the usual heavy hitters for WWE (Instinctive Reaction, etc.) because she possesses those abilities herself, if not to a higher level. The only way she really loses is Social Influencing, but it’s not reliable enough for The Way to conceivably win this more times than not

I’ll wait for Random’s counters so as to not trigger grace, but heavily leaning Yor here

This is probably a case of “Anime Protag vs Non-God-Tier Wrestlers” similar to Theory vs Gon tbh. Numbers advantage doesn’t seem incredibly useful, since while Theory and Gargano have teamed up many a time, it’s usually in the ring, where only one of them is usually active at a time. They of course are good teammates and can fight together with synergy, but considering Yor outskilled Loid while drunk, and from his profile he has dealt with heavy numbers disadvantages before, I can’t imagine it being much help.

From there, Yor probably out-skills, has a far more lethal fighting style, OHKO Equipment, and cancels out most of the usual heavy hitters for WWE (Instinctive Reaction, etc.) because she possesses those abilities herself, if not to a higher level. The only way she really loses is Social Influencing, but it’s not reliable enough for The Way to conceivably win this more times than not

I’ll wait for Random’s counters so as to not trigger grace, but heavily leaning Yor here
The fact you said this speak it up, but i agree that we can wait for Random here tho it might be a futile attempt

Forgot FRA trains were a thing lol.

But yeah, the only reliable win con The Way has over Yor is their Social Influencing, which will work considering how gullible she is by nature.

Other than that, the best I can say is that The Way can kinda hold their own in CQC? One thing I need to start doing is giving wrestlers weapons, if that's allowed of course.

But yeah, Yor mommy doms both, with Gargano being able to last a bit longer via his willpower and pain tolerance (Theory should have pain tolerance too, but it's not on the level of Gargano).

Thanks to their Social Influencing and how gullible Yor can be, it's not a stomp, just a pretty convincing win for Yor.

My original plan was to do The Way vs The Forgers because each team's both have that family dynamic going on, and seeing them interact would be hilarious.

All 3 Squash Their Beef And Have Family Dinner (With Loid and Anya of course):
We can all agree that this is the best possible outcome, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back