• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother felt that this could be a good match and told me to do it, so here it is. Post-Rumbling Titan Eren, Start of Chimera Ant Arc Gon, speed equal, both start at 30 meters apart, battle takes place in a forest with trees a hundred meters tall.

Gon: 12

vs

Eren: 0

Inco: 0

Last edited:
Why is Post-Rumbling Titan being used? He's a giant 60 meter tall titan who will have basically no way of attacking a small and nimble opponent like Gon. He'd just be stomping around and never be able to hit Gon. Gon could easily just take his time figuring out Eren's weak points, and with enough time, I think he'd eventually find Eren's head hidden in his titan form's mouth. Gon could also just outlast Eren and wait him out, since Eren likely can't stay in his titan form for several hours on-end. I feel Eren's key should be changed to his Post-Timeskip key: that way, it would be easier for Eren to find and attack Gon than in his larger colossal titan form.

Why is Post-Rumbling Titan being used? He's a giant 60 meter tall titan who will have basically no way of attacking a small and nimble opponent like Gon. He'd just be stomping around and never be able to hit Gon. Gon could easily just take his time figuring out Eren's weak points, and with enough time, I think he'd eventually find Eren's head hidden in his titan form's mouth. Gon could also just outlast Eren and wait him out, since Eren likely can't stay in his titan form for several hours on-end. I feel Eren's key should be changed to his Post-Timeskip key: that way, it would be easier for Eren to find and attack Gon than in his larger colossal titan form.
Used it because I supposed it was his stronger form but can change the key.

Edit: Wait, his Post-Timeskip is only 8-B with Hardening so Gon would destroy him the moment Eren don't have the hardening, so probably better to use the Founding or Post-Rumbling key.

Last edited:
Eh? Eren has training specifically tailored toward fighting people smaller than him in his titan form, it's the whole reason they had a timeskip training session. And he can stay in his titan form for several days without rest in this key.

Oops. So, I'd need to know what stops Gon from using his immense skill, and admirable agility (allowing him to dash several meters in a moment) to just outlast Eren. I also don't understand what's stopping Gon from using a Jajanken and sending Eren to another country, which is something his punches can do.

Oops. So, I'd need to know what stops Gon from using his immense skill, and admirable agility (allowing him to dash several meters in a moment) to just outlast Eren. I also don't understand what's stopping Gon from using a Jajanken and sending Eren to another country, which is something his punches can do.
Eren being comparably skilled, having combat training in his titan form specifically tailord towards countering smaller more agile opponents, and eren being able to continue fighting for several days without rest. Eren in this key is 60 meters tall and stronger than Gon, so that trick wont work either.

Eren being comparably skilled, having combat training in his titan form specifically tailord towards countering smaller more agile opponents, and eren being able to continue fighting for several days without rest. Eren in this key is 60 meters tall and stronger than Gon, so that trick wont work either.
Eren is in no way, shape or form even remotely skilled in comparison to Gon Freecs.
Gon is an extremely skilled fighter even when ignoring his Nen abilities, he is notorious for using his opponents own mentality against them, luring them into traps or even forcing them to dodge a certain way to get them clean. His intelligence in battle is quite high, as he is able to figure out the logistics behind a certain move after looking at it once or twice, being able to come up with a counter on the spot. Using nothing but his strength and skill, he managed to outsmart Hisoka, who himself is a Battle Genius. Hisoka managed to fool his opponent into thinking he has regeneration using his gum powers, yet, Gon was able to outsmart him. Gon also managed to deal with much, MUCH faster Opponents using his abilities, going as far as reading their moves with ease using his luring tactics. Thus, unless Theory's attacks are unpredictable or too complex, Gon is likely able to predict his moves, and use tactics to keep the battle going, using his agility with a smaller body to slowly but surely catching up to Eren's Hardening, which is not even 1.5x above his power (Gon is ~45 Tons); It is also notable that Gon's speed and strength grows at extraordinary speeds, so while his strength catches up to Eren, his speed will eventually leave him in the dust.

Gon's skill should also be above Canary who managed to beat a Blacklist Hunter (who should dwarf any non-hunter martial artist in skill and strength) and 100 men at the same time at the age of 10.

"He can deal with agile oppo-" shoo shoo! To the point where they can disappear from sight? Btw, this was against Netero, who is hundreds of times faster than Gon at this point, so not a speed feat, it's just his agility. Any stomp, punch, kick, would be read by Gon's Analytical Prediction quite easily.

Also a problem for Eren is Gon's stamina. He managed to take a beating from someone several times stronger than him for three hours when said person could easily break his arm, and speedblitz him.

Gon is also capable of using Ryu and Ko, Ryu is the ability to focus your aura in a specific portion of your body, which usually carries around 10% of said aura on it. By increasing it, Gon can make his durability several times stronger. Ko is the ability like Ryu, but giving 100% of your aura to a point of your body, leaving the rest with 0%, this increases the durability of the portion by ten times, but leaves all your body with subpar resistance. And to stop a move from Eren's Hardening, Gon would need no more than 20% of his aura, or around 89 Tons.

Will respond to this when I get home but Eren has numerous ways to hard counter everything you just listed

Will respond to this when I get home but Eren has numerous ways to hard counter everything you just listed
How do you "hard counter" skill? I never said Gon would do exactly what he did against Hisoka or Pitou, I said he has managed to do these skillful tactics and would be able to perform stuff on this level in this fight. The only way to hard counter his skillset would be having comparable or greater skill, which he objectively doesn't have. I'm also curious on how you'll prove Eren hard counters great Accelerated Development.

Holding off voting until Weekly responds, but as of right now, Gon seems like he wins with relative ease.

High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown/cut to pieces, brain included, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a finger, or the heart.
I see.

Gon would need to wear him down. His Hardening will run out, and then Gon's attacks will absolutely screw him over. Eventually, with Gon's skill, incredible senses, and aura sensing abilities, he might find the Titan's weakness in his mouth (iirc) and just kill him. I think.

Gon would need to wear him down. His Hardening will run out, and then Gon's attacks will absolutely screw him over. Eventually, with Gon's skill, incredible senses, and aura sensing abilities, he might find the Titan's weakness in his mouth (iirc) and just kill him. I think.
That does actually sound pretty likely. Eren isn't really that skilled if I'm being honest, and Gon is so much more versatile it's comical.

I'll leave it to Weekly to debate for Eren this time. I'm heavily siding with Gon atm.

Assuming this isn't a stomp, I'll also vote for Gon due to his smaller size, maneuverability, ability to endure pain, and his Nen techniques. I think eventually Gon would discover Eren's weakness and sever Eren's head from his body with his Scissors technique.

Last edited:
Assuming this isn't a stomp, I'll also vote for Gon due to his smaller size, maneuverability, ability to endure pain, and his Nen techniques. I think eventually Gon would discover Eren's weakness and sever Eren's head from his body.
Working on a response but small size and maneuverability are nothing new to Eren, enduing pain isnt saving him from being full on crushed flat nor is it comparable to stuff Eren can withstand like severing his own arms and legs or physically fusing into a boiling mass of meat in his early titan form. Eren isnt even in the head of his titan form in this key.

Working on a response but small size and maneuverability are nothing new to Eren, enduing pain isnt saving him from being full on crushed flat nor is it comparable to stuff Eren can withstand like severing his own arms and legs or physically fusing into a boiling mass of meat in his early titan form. Eren isnt even in the head of his titan form in this key.
I mean, yea Eren's had experience fighting smaller opponents, but that was when he was a 14 meter titan. Here he's a 60 meter titan, so the size difference is much more drastic and something Eren hasn't trained for. Would be really hard for Gon to be crushed or stomped by Eren considering his mobility. And Eren's head is located inside of the mouth of the titan form. It's where Mikasa went to sever Eren's head and kill him.

Working on a response but small size and maneuverability are nothing new to Eren, enduing pain isnt saving him from being full on crushed flat
It's those (which are on a far greater scale than anything AoT has) on top of unparalleled skill that will allow him to maneuver his way away from danger.
is it comparable to stuff Eren can withstand like severing his own arms.
Gon got both his arms blown up, one to literal nothing.
Why would you even say that if you haven't watched the show

It's those (which are on a far greater scale than anything AoT has) on top of unparalleled skill that will allow him to maneuver his way away from danger.
My guy, half of what you listed is just energy control that has no bearing on skill (as much as i wish it did, but people keep saying it isnt for other verses so it wouldnt apply here either)
Gon got both his arms blown up, one to literal nothing.
Why would you even say that if you haven't watched the show
I mean, youre making matter of fact arguments despite getting a lot of your info wrong in your analysis as well so

My guy, half of what you listed is just energy control that has no bearing on skill (as much as i wish it did, but people keep saying it isnt for other verses so it wouldnt apply here either)
Alrighty, if you quit avoiding the debate, I'd love for you to fail at this goofy hypothesis.
I mean, youre making matter of fact arguments despite getting a lot of your info wrong in your analysis as well so
On what end? Gon's? Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back