• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jean Pierre Manuel VS Yor Briar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean folds the entire verse in terms of skill, but he only scales to 150+ Kilojoules.

Yor, on the other hand, scales to a somewhat casual 5.8 Megajoules feat.

In other words, Yor is at least 38.6666... times stronger than Jean. Regardless of how skilled he is, he won't be able to do any meaningful damage, and Yor's stamina far outstrips him as well. And a single attack from Yor will one shot him.

I believe this is a stomp, unfortunately.

Welp, I guess this was a flop. Guess I'll need to go lower on the 9-B spectrum to find matches for Jean Pierre Chaduel.

I mean, even if it was fair, how would this one differ from the Yu matchup? Might as well run an entire Boxer train on her

Might as well run an entire Boxer train on her
1f928.png

But yeah this a bad matchup. I'll check the AP values more thoroughly before I make matches(cause I'm a goblin and therefore don't do that).

Will request that this be closed before I come onto Witch any further.

But yeah this a bad matchup. I'll check the AP values more thoroughly before I make matches(cause I'm a goblin and therefore don't do that).

Will request that this be closed before I come onto Witch any further.
Honey, you know the deal.

Dinner first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back