• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I just rewatched some clips of Season 3 of The Boys, and I think 2 of the characters need an upgrade.

The first and most obvious one is Starlight, though this would be via Absorption. After an assist from Huey, Starlight absorbs so much electricity that the blast is able to knock down Soldier Boy. Be aware, that he didn't tank this, as right after getting up he's clearly stunned, which allowed Starlight and Kimiko to hold him.

So this is would make Starlight either At most 8-C via Absorption or outright 8-C via Absorption depending on what we choose.

Next would be the worst freaking superhero, The Deep. I don't like the guy but he has a pretty solid feat.

He actually takes a hit from a pissed-off A-Train on his weak spot, who we have at 9-B+ and even tackles him hard enough to incapacitate him.

We have no reason to assume A-Train had a drop in his durability due to being rusty, hell even Huey harming him with a punch surprised him. The Deep on the other tackled and incapacitated him.

So this would make The Deep 9-B+ if we don't think he scales above A-Train or At least 9-B+ if we think its a solid feat that should make him even

Last edited:
Also 1.08 tons of TNT was never Building level+. Building level+ starts at 1.125 tons of TNT.

cover2.jpg

Technically Abaddon's re-done calc of the explosion itself using 1.8 psi is a low-ball, given just how violently those steel structures were nuked.

Unfortunately we're not shown the damage that extends further outwards so uh... yeah, we stick with what we have.

Last edited:
HOWEVER

The gap between 1.125 tons and 1.08 tons is roughly 1.04167x, meaning grounds for being 8-C+ is absolutely viable if someone can one-shot Homelander with ease.
Eh, I think the gap is really small enough to upscale, and with Homelander being stated to be superior to Soldier Boy, I think only Homalnder can be 8-C+.

Starlight getting At most 8-C is fine imo. 9-B+ for the deep is fine as well, I think the scene is meant to portray them as roughly comparable.

Eh, I think the gap is really small enough to upscale, and with Homelander being stated to be superior to Soldier Boy, I think only Homalnder can be 8-C+.

Starlight getting At most 8-C is fine imo. 9-B+ for the deep is fine as well, I think the scene is meant to portray them as roughly comparable.
Well, Homelander is superior, but the fact that he feared Soldier Boy to an extent that he's getting borderline PTSD. I think Soldier Boy being at least relative to Homie should make him 8-C+ as well and this would push Starlight to At most 8-C+

Soldier Boy absolutely scales to Homelander, he outright bruises him and is said to be nearly as strong as him

on another note, has anyone calced the feats from the canon Diabolica episodes aside from the big boom? Like Homelander punching through thick concrete or Groundhawk’s stufd

Well, Homelander is superior, but the fact that he feared Soldier Boy to an extent that he's getting borderline PTSD. I think Soldier Boy being at least relative to Homie should make him 8-C+ as well and this would push Starlight to At most 8-C+
8-C comes directly from Soldier Boy himself, he can't upscale to 8-C+ because it comes from him. I suggested 8-C+ Homelander via scaling him above soldier boy.

Back