• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Ainz Ooal Gown....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrlk666777 said:
@Moritzva

That's exactly how it works. Again you can't say something works without any proof of it, just like one can't say something does work without any proof but at least I have given some proof in the fact that it's always been said, Accel only needs to understand it and the fact that he can reflect and control attacks that are scalars.

I mean energy, heat, electricity, currents and water are all considered scalars by nature. And on top of that he can reflect and control metaphysical and conceptual concepts such as the metaphysical third tree. I'm not sure if Coronzon's attack falls into Metaphysical or conceptual really. On top of that physics no longer matter, which I already provided a quote for.
I can say Death Magic works on someone without resistances.

If you want to say otherwise, you prove it.

Energy, heat, etc being scalar is simply a small unit away from being a vector. Death Magic isn't scalar, nor a vector. It's death. It's the process of you being alive, turned into you being not alive.

The quote you provided is why this should be closed and held off. It's reasonable to assume that he might be able to reflect it, but until he actually does it, we can't say so.

No you can't say that. You still need to prove that it works, sorry but the burden of proof is also on you.

Anyway I just remembered that he does have a feat of not being affect by a vectorless attack, Qliphah's induce madness. This simply works by reading her dress and she pretty much made most of the UK go mad. Although truth be told this is a bit iffy on the latter since it's unknown if she needs to directly attack you or not but since it's said she made the whole nation go mad, except the few who manage to forego her madness, I would say she doesn't. But him looking at her dress and not going mad is pretty standard.

I don't mind going for inconclusive on this though because at the end of the day I don't think either side has made a solid argument for either to be able to win, even with the proof I stated above in this reply because as I said it's still iffy.

Your argument is that I need to prove that death magic works on people with zero resistances?

Close the thread 'til Accel gets feats.

Moritzva said:
Your argument is that I need to prove that death magic works on people with zero resistances?
Close the thread 'til Accel gets feats.
i posted them, if u want i can copy paste but i believe it would be long

Could you snippit times where he blatantly reflected vectorless/scalarless magic?

I already gave a feat now of Accel being able to resist Qliphah's induced madness which simply works by reading her dress. This clearly is a vectorless attack since it merely works by reading the words on her dress.

Her induce madness of the nation is also vectorless but the question here is whether she needs to target you directly or not which again as I said above, since she pretty much made most of the UK go mad the answer is most likely no. But it could be the case that her directly affecting you could make you go insane a lot more potently than if she doesn't.

But there should be no question about him directly reading her dress though.

And again, Accel is no longer bound to just mere physics.

Also you never answered my question on whether or not you think that Accel could reflect an attack that is omnidimensional and doesn't care about distance.

This was far more than the artificial rain coming from the sprinklers. It had to be taken from the air and from the boards of the stage. If not for his reflection, it probably would have been taken from Accelerator's body as well. Every speck of moisture in that space was extracted and gathered together to form a giant blade extending above Nephthys's raised left hand.

More and more explosive noises rang out.

Accelerator and Elizard's battle was no longer limited to the ground. They kicked off the castle's stone walls, jumped up to the flat roof, and continued their persistent clash.

Who was more frightening here? Elizard for continually parrying Accelerator's attacks that came with his reflection that could kill at a touch, or Accelerator for facing Curtana Second's omnidimensional slicing without even taking a scratch?

on omnidimensional slicing :

A moment later, Curtana Second was swung down with the force of a lightning strike.

The apparent distance between them did not matter.

Not when that queen used her full power.

That sword was an extreme spiritual item that fully united the three factions and four regions of the United Kingdom; it could draw on a portion of Archangel Michael's power while on British territory. If a qualified user released that power even for a moment, a swing of the sword would sever all dimensions at once and giant ruined materials would be created along the line of the slash.

Yes, all dimensions.

Assuming it could hit, that extraordinary power could penetrate the barrier between worlds and kill a being lurking in a different phase… for example, Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass who stayed in the layer of physical laws at the very bottom.

I think omnidirectional slicing is still a vector.

It's omnidimesional. But yes, I think it should also count as omnidirectional as well. Although the issue is the distance.

But anyway, sorry going off topic there.

I'm going to cast my vote as Incon.

Moritzva said:
I think omnidirectional slicing is still a vector.
the sword she used yes, but she can make the actual phenom where she wants(she swing the sword and it appears in the desired coordinates), in fact she used that property to get around the field by specifically targeting accel AIM coordinates

That is wrong. Elizard didn't get around it but she did theorize that if she hits his blind spots then she might be able to do some damage and if she keeps continuing then she might make those blindspots bigger.

""You were a little slow to move there." Perhaps as a sign of respect for his observation, the queen regnant spoke up with Curtana Second at the ready. "Nothing I do can arrive in time in the areas you have already calculated out, but you are only acquiring information through your ordinary eyes, ears, nose, tongue, and skin. That means the direction you face is a crucial factor. The difference might be small, but if I keep it up, it will grow to an expanse too wide to ignore."

You know what I'm not sure why I brought this up for anyway since it has nothing to do with this thread, unless of course Ainz himself has a similar attack. It's all moot really. Yeah sorry about that.

Anyway it's probably a stomp unless he starts with op P2W items, then it's a stomp the other way around

are we sure the developer of overlord virtual game where not EA ?

if you mean Wish Upon a Star, Accel would need to let Ainz stand still and say his wish outloud, so no, that's not a wincon for Ainz, since Accel would obviously not do that

were there not more OP.... i mean fair and balanced P2W items like : existence erasure, reality warping, terraforming, law manipulation

u know the fair and balanced items u can use in any RPG, i mean it gives other players a sense of pride and accomplishment

Those are from World Items that Ainz does not have on his person

Also you don't buy World Items, you get them from bosses and such

doesn't change other stuff was p2w though, damn devs

Apeironaxim said:
if you mean Wish Upon a Star, Accel would need to let Ainz stand still and say his wish outloud, so no, that's not a wincon for Ainz, since Accel would obviously not do that
Tbh, since Accel has no prep or knowledge of Ainz before this match, he might do that but only if Ainz is likely to do that quite early in battle because Accel will want to finish off Ainz as quickly as possible.

Scrlk666777 said:
Tbh, since Accel has no prep or knowledge of Ainz before this match, he might do that but only if Ainz is likely to do that quite early in battle because Accel will want to finish off Ainz as quickly as possible.
right, so he won't let him stand still and flat out say a wish

Even then, Ainz has never given the implication he would use Wish Upon a Star mid combat, most likely because of how long it takes to cast

what would resurrection do?

Magic apparently doesn't work against Accel in this state, and Ainz ain't punching him cause, yknow, Vectors

Assuming what they've been saying about Accel is true, Ainz literally doesn't have a way to win

Apparently this is still post Headshot, not PW, so Street level durability

But again, even then, Ainz ain't gonna get past 1-C vectors by punching with 8-C strength

High 1C dura does not work in a time stop (because it comes from his shield), so all Ainz needs to do is cut Accel's head in half while in time stop.

XDragnoir said:
High 1C dura does not work in a time stop (because it comes from his shield), so all Ainz needs to do is cut Accel's head in half while in time stop.
Ainz can attack during time stop but the effects won't begin until time starts again, meaning Accelerator's High 1-C reflection is back. At least that's how I understand it anyway,

so as i've said before, assuming all this talk of Accel being able to reflect vectorless magic is true, this is a stomp and should be closed

So I went looking for feats in Volume 22 and 22R like @Malox said to.

From 22R: "Even using strange magic could no longer harm the #1 with an unnaturally distorted reflection."

Strange magic is very vague, and can't be taken to include death magic.

Additionally, I looked for "vectorless" in this volume and it turned up nothing. So moving on.

From 22: There's nothing about interaction between vectorless magic and Accelerator's reflection either.

In conclusion, I'm assuming that the vectorless magic still works. Therefore Grasp Heart should kill Accelerator. (No, his heart doesn't stop. He just dies.)

However, I'm taking scans for anything that says otherwise, as well as scans for him being able to interrupt casting or otherwise prevent the activation of an instant spell. Just a statement that he can "interfere with magic" isn't good enough for me.

This is plenty proof. Magic does not work, period. Unless you can argue your case of Accel not understanding Death Magic.

@Scrlk

Where does it say that magic does not work, period? I'm not calling you out or anything, I genuinely want the scans. I haven't read that far into Index.

You just posted it above.

"Even using strange magic could no longer harm the #1 with an unnaturally distorted reflection."

I shouldn't have said all magic wouldn't work though since it's still very much based on what Accelerator does or doesn't understand.

You can still make arguments for certain types of magic that Accelerator still might not understand,

Also let me get this straight you are basing this on someone not mentioning the word "vectorless"? When has Kamachi ever described anything as "Vectorless"? This is only a term used on battleboards for the most part. Nobody who knows real life science and Maths and knows how scalars and vectors truly work would use such a term in the first place.

The only time that term is used in Science and Maths is when they are describing a vectorless field or space.

Also this whole argument is based on the assumption that Accelerator controls vectors related to physics and only physics. The assumption that Accelerator controls the quanity not the concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back