• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Ainz Ooal Gown....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malox

You're not wrong about that. I mean I could see some of the arguments but it was like none of the arguments on the other side was really heard or at least ignored. This is why when it comes to someone who has time-stop in the end I would just say it;s a win for that character because in the end it always will be, even if the character uses time stop a lot or not.

well this is post head shoot, death magic is almost ineffective, vector or not, thanks to 545 knowledge and ability to interfere with magic power directly

and he lacks possession resistance

no i mean azin lack possession resistance in his countless resistances , although would accel and 545 count a low lvl ?

Oh. okay. I'm not sure. I meam Qliphah is a possession demon by nature so I'm guessing she would be mid-high level.

That is because he has mind affecting abilities immunity in verse. She would be inside of him, just not be able to control him. Summoning non-corporeal undead such as wraiths or directly attacking her would drive her out I guess.

She doesn't have a tier on her profile and an ability doesn't really make you a certain level in Overlord. There is a fodder with the ability to use any magic item regardless of restrictions and there is a fodder with the ability to tell how hot water is. Unless they have a tier combat wise, they are unknown.

Yea, uh, there's a reason the author himself said time stop resistance is basically mandatory to fight Ainz. Any time anyone remotely scratching 'threatening' shows up, he's not afraid to use it- including the two dragons.

And Death Magic doesn't have vectors.

(How was this ever fair again?)

It depends if Ainz sees Accelerator as a threat though from the very start. He might after a while but by then it could be too late and as we mentioned above, it doesn;t matter that death magic doesn't have any vectors or not.

Scrlk666777 said:
It depends if Ainz sees Accelerator as a threat though from the very start. He might after a while but by then it could be too late and as we mentioned above, it doesn;t matter that death magic doesn't have any vectors or not.
He will, without a doubt. He always takes out the big guns against anyone he doesn't have prior knowledge on.

SpookyShadow said:
Does he underestimate humans like others from his gang? Because Accel is one
Others from his gang...?

He lead with deathhax against fodder soldiers when he first arrived in The New World, expecting them to be a lot stronger. He never screws around if he doesn't know who he's fighting.

@Mortizva

Don't forget this is a teenager, a very skinny teenager at that. Plus if Accelerator has his power off before they engage in battle, Ainz might just mistake him for just a cripple boy who can't do anything to him.

Yeah ainz treats every situation he doesn't understand as a threat, we noted his parnioa on his profile because its redicolous, his opening move is likly to be a ninth teir vectorless death hax. Or one of his other death hax....It will always be death hax or time stop....

I think we should set something straight before anything. I assume they are both interested in killing the other right? Then the first move Ainz uses would be instant death magic. If they both aren't interested in killing then I don't see Ainz going for the kill or even fighting, meaning there isn't any point in this thread.

Also he never underestimates anyone, his paranoia won't let him.

Yeah ainz doesn't care if accel is a teen or a cripple, look at shalltear in yggdrasil appearence and power weren't connected they are pulled into a fight and willing to kill ainz opens with death hax or timestop

edit accel looking like a mook means nothing here as again his first moves are death hax and timestop...

I think that meme solidly explains ainz willingness to hold back against characters incapable of harming him. Ie he doesn't do it especially not in situations he doesn't understand.

wait if I remember correctly and tell me if I'm wrong but doesn't anything Ainz do during time stop won't take affect until after time restarts? I might be thinking of another character here though.

Paul Frank said:
Ainz used time stop like what 2 times so far in the series, he definitely doesn't start with it enough for us to say he would in a match
Not this shit again. This has been debunked so any times it's honestly grating. May as well be a Discussion Rule at this point

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
I don't know if this is replying to me but if it was then this changes things as it now becomes how would Ainz attack Accel during time stop because it's if not let's say completely obliviate him, cut his head off or rip out his heart, Accel can deal with any other damage through the use of vectors. I mean he nearly got cut in half one time and managed to hold his body together.

Scrlk666777 said:
wait if I remember correctly and tell me if I'm wrong but doesn't anything Ainz do during time stop won't take affect until after time restarts? I might be thinking of another character here though.
Ainz has trained with Time Stop to the point where he's one of the few that can time a spell to land the instant Time Stop ends

That doesn't matter. What matters is how Ainz will attack Accel because whether it's instant or not as long as it doesn't kill Accel instantly he can deal with it via vector control of his body.

It should have never been effective in the first place, but more than that he has magic resistence now.

"Even using strange magic could no longer harm the #1 with an unnaturally distorted reflection.

And his interceptions did not just take the form of physical pebbles and metal nails.
"

Neither magic nor non-physical attacks matter anymore.

Yeah...Gonna need some input from LazyHunter before devolve into beasts arguing on whether or not 'instant death' can be covered by simple magic resistance/immunity as in verse it's a whole different thing you need to prepare for.

Is that resistance even strong enough to deal with Ainz? That statement is incredibly vague, and Ainz trumps buttloads of magic resistance in Overlord.

accel can directly control magic with his power thanks to the new knowledge installed by 545 and her support, death magic is still magic

and doesn't time stop have a cast ? i mean that time he sued P2W items to skip it (DO NOT, AND I MEAN, DO NOT GIVE EA OTHER STRANGE IDEAS)

btw why can't 545 posses ainz he does not have possession resistance only mind res

if magic will not work this is a stomp

otherwise you are now pitting a guy with 8-C striking strength against a guy with 4-B durability

i don't think i need to emphasize how stompish that it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back