• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satoru Gojo vs Ainz Ooal Gown

i suppose that's true

even If they're closE enough For Gojo to catch him inside his domain, domain needs hand seals whereas ainz's time stop is thought based.

It's a stomp match, truly.
can't let this be rulled as stomp when This thread was allowed to pass without being rulled as stomp as wellI
And IN THEORY Hollow Purple one shots Ainz if he could ever pull it off and hit him, so there is a wincon, just one that won't happen.
Same with the match I linked Zero-One could one shot Whis, but they rulled that Whis blood lusted would immediately BFR via staff and gg, which Zero-One has no counters for. That wasn't counted as stomp and added, if THAT isn't a stomp, this can't possibly be either.
I know, all of this is incredibly dumb, but thems the rules I guess?

Wtf chance does Gojo have of landing a hollow purple lmfao.

Layered time stop + layered death hax gg

My point exactly, but it's the same shit that happened on the other thread and that was considered legal and added.
You see why rules dumb?

Wtf chance does Gojo have of landing a hollow purple lmfao.

Layered time stop + layered death hax gg
I defend the point that it SHOULD be a stomp, but I can't because other same scenarios have not been ruled as such and passed, so I can't. You see where I stand here?

I defend the point that it SHOULD be a stomp, but I can't because other same scenarios have not been ruled as such and passed, so I can't. You see where I stand here?
This is 100% a stomp. Gojo has a 0% chance of winning.

Ainz resists existence erasure across body, mind, and soul, so Hollow Purple won't even doing anything to him.

He can literally walk through Infinity as well due to the World Item.

And on top of it he resists spatial hax shit so like...

Wtf is Gojo supposed to do?

Ainz stuff is all thought based as well.

This is 100% a stomp. Gojo has a 0% chance of winning.

Ainz resists existence erasure across body, mind, and soul, so Hollow Purple won't even doing anything to him.

He can literally walk through Infinity as well due to the World Item.

And on top of it he resists spatial hax shit so like...

Wtf is Gojo supposed to do?

Ainz stuff is all thought based as well.
Ok, pay attention now, I SEE THAT, AND I AGREE WITH THAT ok? Ok
Now.
I don't double standard, it is something I do not do, that other thread I linked was on the same exact situation, and it was rulled as 100% legit AND ADDED, and as i don't double standard, I can't vote stomp here based on previous examples of matches.
Do you get what I am saying now?

Ok, pay attention now, I SEE THAT, AND I AGREE WITH THAT ok? Ok
Now.
I don't double standard, it is something I do not do, that other thread I linked was on the same exact situation, and it was rulled as 100% legit AND ADDED, and as i don't double standard, I can't vote stomp here based on previous examples of matches.
Do you get what I am saying now?
Sounds like you're just salty over a match somewhere that had Gojo in it TBH

Did you even click the link my dude?
And do I need to remind everyone of the monthly Reinhard vs Ainz spite matches that are considered legit despite being stomps?

MFer I don't give a damn, and if you're talking about Ainz vs Reinhard I literally argued in each and every one of those stupid threads lol
YES my point being matches being considered a stomp or not are so ******* flimsy and inconsistent that way ******* worse matches have gone through. This one compared to those isn't.
Point being if Ainz didn't open up with TS and Grasp heart in character, there would be arguments for a fight.
The other matches I used as an example, that WEREN'T ruled as stomps were WAY ******* WORSE characters ACTUALLY not having wincons such as making fuvking Rein vs Ainz and starting it a continent of distance away. Mind you, you were I that shitshow the dude ADMITED it was made out of spite and was STIL considered legit "cuz Ainz could theoretically win and having a possibility o win is enough to not be a stomp" was the argument that he used and was accepted.
I'm saying the sistem to rule stomps is dogshit and needs to be reworked because THIS, a CLEAR stomp, isn't, according to rules, because IF Ainz didn't use TS at all, and didn't use GH at all Gojo has a chance.
It is stomp, it's CLEARLY STOMP but can't be ruled as such because rules are shit and other, WORSE matches went through

YES may point being matches being considered a stomp or not are so ******* flimsy and inconvenient that way ******* worse matches have gone through. This one compared to those isn't.
Point being if Ainz didn't open up with TS and Grasp heart in character, there would be arguments for a fight.
The other matches I used as an example, that WEREN'T ruled as stomps were WAY ******* WORSE characters ACTUALLY not having wincons such as making fuvking Rein vs Ainz and starting it a continent of distance away. Mind you, you were I that shitshow the dude ADMITED it was made out of spite and was STIL considered legit "cuz Ainz could theoretically win and having a possibility o win is enough to not be a stomp" was the argument that he used and was accepted.
I'm saying the sistem to rule stomps is dogshit and needs to be reworked because THIS, a CLEAR stomp, isn't, according to rules, because IF Ainz didn't use TS at all, and didn't use GH at all Gojo has a chance.
It is stomp, it's CLEARLY STOMP but can't be ruled as such because rules are shit and other, WORSE matches went through
🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂

MFer I don't give a damn, and if you're talking about Ainz vs Reinhard I literally argued in each and every one of those stupid threads lol
My point isn't that this isn't a stomp it is, my point is we can't rule it as such due to dogshit rules, do you understand my point?

My point is I don't care enough to actually argue it lol
I ******* do but you know how mods are, they literally couldn't care less unless you have a mob ready to burn the site down.
I don't want shit matches like this and others to keep being counted as legit and nobody doing anything about it
Don't get me started on Juggernaut Drive Issei matches. That alone is reason to do something about it

I ******* do but you know how mods are, they literally couldn't care less unless you have a mob ready to burn the site down.
I don't want shit matches like this and others to keep being counted as legit and nobody doing anything about it
Don't get me started on Juggernaut Drive Issei matches. That alone is reason to do something about it
Ever hear of the "Versus thread Removal requests" thread? Take your shit there-

Ayo, I thought this would have been closed by now. Also didn't know Ainz resisted EE. Gonna assume it's World Item shenanigans.

YES my point being matches being considered a stomp or not are so ******* flimsy and inconsistent that way ******* worse matches have gone through. This one compared to those isn't.
It wasnt added tho? And i made the reinhard vs ainz matchups when i thought the changes were big enough to have a fair match against them. Personally, Ainz vs Reinhard can never truly be fair until Reinhard gets more feats and becomes properly aligned in a speed equal setup.
I also changed rhe match conditions when i was told it was a stomp/spite
And yes i am a very dedictaed Ainz vs Reinhard fan

Back