• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What?

By "mental impact" do you mean Mental Out? Or are you talking about Makima's Control?
an-emoji-disintegrating-in-pain.gif

I think he will be able to resist the mental impact. No wonder he's above Misaki in rank. In addition, are there any other scans confirming that the mental impact has no vectors?
I am pretty sure it's not,considering misaka can do a similar thing yet her profile doesn't have it as resistance to mind manipulation but resistance to electricity which happens to resist certain forms of mind controls.

So makima stomps here,considering accelerator doesn't resist mind hax in base form.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure it's not,considering misaka can do a similar thing yet her profile doesn't have it as resistance to mind manipulation but resistance to electricity which happens to resist certain forms of mind controls.

So makima stomps here,considering accelerator doesn't resist mind hax in base form.
Accelerator has a whitelist of things.
In OT22, Misaka Worst bypassed his vector barrier, only because the accelerator put her on its white list.

I asked for scans on her mental impact, and whether it has vectors/direction/energy

Accelerator has a whitelist of things.
In OT22, Misaka Worst bypassed his vector barrier, only because the accelerator put her on its white list.
I feel like you didnt really understand what I am talking about.

Even if accelerator did resist misaki mind hax via vector control,he wouldnt get resistance to mind hax since he cancelled out the process of control,he didn't resist the control.

I asked for scans on her mental impact, and whether it has vectors/direction/energy
She thinks and you are under her control.she also can control people by simply meeting them.no projectile,no energy,no vectors.

Also shouldn't makima mind hax be layered since she can control your who has resistance to mind hax?

Back