• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Ainz Ooal Gown....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a person who can reflect a magic attack that was High 1-C, this is before the Clonoth was implanted. It doesn't matter how powerful the attack is. Accel's only issue was the understanding of magic which is why at times magic attacks was able to bypass his field because he just simply didn't understand the nature of them. He fully understands magic now which is why magic attacks no longer work.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
I thought Tgoalid was not magic?
TGOALID is a skill, yes, but it enhances Death magic to bypass resistances to Death manip

Accel would have to just sit there and wait for 12 seconds for TGOALID to be viable though, and i'm going to guess that ain't happening

But that doesn't mean its a stomp though for Accel because as I said it would all depend on how Ainz would attack Accel during the time stop.

Apeironaxim said:
I thought Tgoalid was not magic?
TGOALID is a skill, yes, but it enhances Death magic to bypass resistances to Death manip
Accel would have to just sit there and wait for 12 seconds for TGOALID to be viable though, and i'm going to guess that ain't happening
Timestop tho

Scrlk666777 said:
But that doesn't mean its a stomp though for Accel because as I said it would all depend on how Ainz would attack Accel during the time stop.
explain, cause you just said magic won't work, make up your mind

Either magic won't work in any capacity or it will that decides if this is a stomp. Did we get confirmation of that? I don't remeber it ever being stated...

Apeironaxim said:
Scrlk666777 said:
explain, cause you just said magic won't work, make up your mind
I haven't changed my mind. Magic no longer works now, this is a very recent thing though. Pre-NT22 it would have worked, that's how recent this is.

Yes, Accel only needs to understand the thing he's reflecting. This has always been the case with Accel.

@Aperironaxim

Sorry I misread your reply. What I mean is that Accel is still human and since his reflection won't be up during time stop, Ainz can attack him directly affecting his body. I mean the question is there is whether or not Accel will reflect the attacks when time restarts or whether the attacks will be faster. Both are instant though so it could be a close call.

Seems it's vector less MC? Well you should conclude CRT for him and close this thread as you add whatever to Accel's profile.

Scrlk666777 said:
Yes, Accel only needs to understand the thing he's reflecting. This has always been the case with Accel.
"Aperironaxim

Sorry I misread your reply. What I mean is that Accel is still human and since his reflection won't be up during time stop, Ainz can attack him directly affecting his body. I mean the question is there is whether or not Accel will reflect the attacks when time restarts or whether the attacks will be faster. Both are instant though so it could be a close call.
if you can't answer whether or not his vectors will be up the literal instant Time Stop ends, then this would be incon imo

If he will, this is a stomp for Accel

if not, Ainz wins

reflection will be up after time stop end, i mean it's there even when time stop is active, it's just his brain can't compute to reflect during time stop as it's stopped

Can we have feats of Accel screwing with vectorless magic?

Again no. It could still be a stomp in Ainz's favour, it all depends on what will happen once time restarts.

Don't forget Accel won't have his reflection during time stop.

Accel still needs reflection to resist magic. Without his reflection, he's just a normal human with only street level durability so if an attack kills him right away, he's going to die.

The argument is though whether or not Accel's reflection will be able to reflect the attacks once time starts again or whether Ainz's attacks will do direct damage to his body since Ainz has already done theoretical damage during time stop.

This is a hard one to call since both are pretty much instant. Ainz's damage that he did during time stop will instantly activate but so will Accelerator's reflection.

Scrlk666777 said:
Again no. It could still be a stomp in Ainz's favour, it all depends on what will happen once time restarts.
Don't forget Accel won't have his reflection during time stop.

Accel still needs reflection to resist magic. Without his reflection, he's just a normal human with only street level durability so if an attack kills him right away, he's going to die.

The argument is though whether or not Accel's reflection will be able to reflect the attacks once time starts again or whether Ainz's attacks will do direct damage to his body since Ainz has already done theoretical damage during time stop.

This is a hard one to call since both are pretty much instant. Ainz's damage that he did during time stop will instantly activate but so will Accelerator's reflection.
i seem to recall this was changed to Platinum Wings Accel, so his durability is 4-B

It's still post-headshot according to the OP but yeah, if this is Platinum winged Accelerator then that does change things.

again, if we literally can't answer whether or not reflection will be up the literal instant Time Stop ends, i would call this an incon

if you seem so sure his reflection will be up, Ainz can't do anything and gets stomped

Scrlk666777 said:
Just did a coin toss in real life and they both lost...I'm starting to wonder what's the point of this thread now.

Funny how this went from "Ainz loltimestops and stomps" to "Accel lolreflects and stomps"
Lol.

Apeironaxim said:
again, if we literally can't answer whether or not reflection will be up the literal instant Time Stop ends, i would call this an incon
if you seem so sure his reflection will be up, Ainz can't do anything and gets stomped
yes it will be up, reflection is not active during time stop not cause it disappears but because accel brain is stopped so i can't do the calculation need to reflect, when time stop is over it's already there cause it was never gone

SpookyShadow said:
I love how Mr. Heinz got so many things on his profile but in his every match nobody brings them up
in the few serious fights Ainz has had, if he can't use Death magic he tends to use Reality Slash, Gravity Maelstrom, and a few others iirc

none of which would work because lolreflect

Malox1696 said:
yes it will be up, reflection is not active during time stop not cause it disappears but because accel brain is stopped so i can't do the calculation need to reflect, when time stop is over it's already there cause it was never gone
then this is a stomp, plain and simple

SpookyShadow said:
I love how Mr. Heinz got so many things on his profile but in his every match nobody brings them up
well yes wish upon a star would def make this a stomp, if im not wrong is basically high tier real realty warping, no counter to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back