• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So ig Accel deals with control the same way Misaka resist mental out? Makima's only wincons are BFR, Death hax, and ghost devil. Meanwhile Accelerator has regen negation and could simply atomize her.

Makima doesn't really use her regeneration, so I don't think regen neg is helpful.

Accel stomps. With his vastly higher IQ, he'd be able to pick up on the fact that Makima is resurrecting herself via outside means then he'll opt to use wide range AoE nukes.

Does he have Platinum wings available?

Accel stomps. With his vastly higher IQ, he'd be able to pick up on the fact that Makima is resurrecting herself via outside means then he'll opt to use wide range AoE nukes.

No, only Black and White Wings
If I did that it'd be a bigger stomp

So ig Accel deals with control the same way Misaka resist mental out? Makima's only wincons are BFR, Death hax, and ghost devil. Meanwhile Accelerator has regen negation and could simply atomize her.
How is the Ghost Devil a wincon?
Last time I checked, most of it's attacks have vectors

Her Contract isn't regen, it's Law Manip-based Damage Transferal.
Ehhh yes and no? If she's attacked its not like the entire attack is switched onto someone else at first. It's more like she's attacked with something, it effects her but the damage is transferred onto someone else then she regenerates any wound she took.

Anyway this is pretty similar to Beetle 05's Immortality which is based on Type 8. As long as Dark Matter exists within the universe Beetle 05 can always come back by making clones. Accel gave him issue after Beetle 05 was crushed by Accel's Dark Wings making it so that he couldn't use his Immortality properly.

Nuking japan is very out of character of him even if he doesn't care much about others, he is not gonna a kill a country containing his love ones and students (his the current board chairman is AC.)
How is the Ghost Devil a wincon?
Last time I checked, most of it's attacks have vectors
Accelerator cant interact something that is intangible

Nuking japan is very out of character of him even if he doesn't care much about others, he is not gonna a kill a country containing his love ones and students (his the current board chairman is AC.)
The version of Accel being used doesn't reach his time as board chairman, it's up to Pre-NT21.

This Accel wouldn't nuke a whole country anyway, that's right, but your reasoning is wrong.

Accelerator cant interact something that is intangible
Depends on the type of intangibility, but yeah, souls are a hard counter for this version of Accel, but even in the case Makima uses the ghost hand to hit Accel he can reduce the damage, he has done so for attacks way stronger than this Ghost Hand.

Makima's mind manip doesn't work the same way as mental out. Mental works by effecting the biological functioning of the brain, Makima's mind manip on the other hand is purely supernatural.

Can Accel's unconventional resistance protect him from Makima's mind manip

Last edited:
Makima's mind manip doesn't work the same way as mental out. Mental works by effecting the biological functioning of the brain, Makima's mind manip on the other hand is purely supernatural.
That's not 100% true. Makima's mind hax is explicitly based in one's biology as she has to target the brain directly to influence one's mind. It isn't "I control your mind even without a brain." but "I can control your mind by affecting your brain."

Ehhh yes and no? If she's attacked its not like the entire attack is switched onto someone else at first. It's more like she's attacked with something, it effects her but the damage is transferred onto someone else then she regenerates any wound she took.

Anyway this is pretty similar to Beetle 05's Immortality which is based on Type 8. As long as Dark Matter exists within the universe Beetle 05 can always come back by making clones. Accel gave him issue after Beetle 05 was crushed by Accel's Dark Wings making it so that he couldn't use his Immortality properly.
It's not similar to bettle 05 at all. Kakine has an entire network throughout dark matter his consciousness essentially exists in all of them.

Meanwhile Makima's contract transfers damage to some random Japanese citizen, she regenerates cause of the transferal of damage, it not her inherent ability. Accel has never negged regen like this.

That's not 100% true. Makima's mind hax is explicitly based in one's biology as she has to target the brain directly to influence one's mind. It isn't "I control your mind even without a brain." but "I can control your mind by affecting your brain."
She doesn't need to target the brain this has literally never been stated.

Meanwhile Makima's contract transfers damage to some random Japanese citizen, she regenerates cause of the transferal of damage, it not her inherent ability. Accel has never negged regen like this.
This is also blatantly incorrect. She's a Devil, one of the most inherent and basic abilities they all have is regeneration.

This isn't like if you shot Makima in the face, it would result in the bullet you fired hitting a Japanese citizen. The bullet still hits Makima, she regenerates and the "death aspect." is transferred onto a Japanese citizens in a completely different way. Either by illness or "accidental" death.

She doesn't need to target the brain this has literally never been stated.
Bullshit + wank.

In order to enslave someone she needs to attach her chains on the opponent heads / brain. Makima explicitly doesn't interact with one's very mind, she specifically targets the brain.

Unless you have outright statements of her being able to directly influence the mind without having to target the brain then this is a moot point.

This is also blatantly incorrect. She's a Devil, one of the most inherent and basic abilities they all have is regeneration.
The devil regen is literally not same as the regen from her contract, Accel can neg her inherent regen but won't do anything to the regen from the contract.
This isn't like if you shot Makima in the face, it would result in the bullet you fired hitting a Japanese citizen. The bullet still hits Makima, she regenerates and the "death aspect." is transferred onto a Japanese citizens in a completely different way. Either by illness or "accidental" death.
First of all Makima's contract transfers all damage not just the death aspect.

Second of all the transfer will still occur, when Accel will attack her. His attacks will neg Makima's inherent regen but they won't effect the contracts since it's an entirely different thing.

Bullshit + wank.

In order to enslave someone she needs to attach her chains on the opponent heads / brain. Makima explicitly doesn't interact with one's very mind, she specifically targets the brain.
No she doesn't that's literally exclusive to just Nayuta, we have seen multiple instances of Makima just ordering people and them following those orders. Aki and Angel.

Unless you have outright statements of her being able to directly influence the mind without having to target the brain then this is a moot point.
No you need to prove here her mind manip works via effecting the brain specifically, since there is nothing like that accepted on her profile.

You are quite literally giving Makima an ability she has never shown or Stated have.

Last edited:
Didn't Accel go White Wings mode on command during NT10
I don't really see that scene as a "I can use it at will", the context of that scene is Accel trying to protect the whole world to save the few he cares, it had way less "extreme emotions" than WW3 and other times we saw the wings, but it definitely didn't imply he could simply use them whenever IMO.

I don't really see that scene as a "I can use it at will", the context of that scene is Accel trying to protect the whole world to save the few he cares, it had way less "extreme emotions" than WW3 and other times we saw the wings, but it definitely didn't imply he could simply use them whenever IMO.
Accelerator was rather calm when the white wings came out, infact you can say he was calm throughout the whole thing, I think that's a decent indicator of the fact he did that entirely out of his own will.

“I can’t go down the path you’re on,” said the monster as he stared Kamijou Touma in the eye at close range.
And that former monster continued. “But that’s no reason for me to feel inferior to you.”

Wings burst from Accelerator’s back with tremendous force.

Rather than black, they were white.
As they pressed their fists together, the pure white wings stretched to several dozen meters and swung down toward Kamijou Touma like blades.

The devil regen is literally not same as the regen from her contract, Accel can neg her inherent regen but won't do anything to the regen from the contract.
The point is going above your head buddy.
First of all Makima's contract transfers all damage not just death aspect.
Obviously not true since she isn't reflecting the same type of damage that was dealt to herself. For instance if she's burned alive, shot to death, etc those same wounds are not reflected onto Japanese citizens. The idea of said death is transfered onto them in the form of illness or accidental death.
Second of all the transfer will still occur, when Accel will attack her. His attacks will neg Makima's inherent regen.
Meaning she can still be incapacitated by leaving her in a state where she cannot heal herself. Her contract does not heal her after all, all the contract is Law Manipulation and damage transferal. On top of being able to negate regeneration on this level (Beetle 05 has superior regeneration than Makima.) Accel also has enough AP to completely bypass her contract via the massive AP advantage. Makima isn't transferring damage beyond what her regenerative / resurrection is capable of. Unless you wanna assume she can come back from shit like Marco quantum destruction, soul destruction or EE in which case her resurrection regeneration would be vastly higher than "Mid-High."

No she doesn't that's literally exclusive to just Nayuta.
Rez for the love of god just drop it. The chains aren't exclusive to Nayuta.
we have seen multiple instances of Makima just ordering people and them following those orders. Aki and Angel.
Makima literally used the chain on Angel and Aki.
can-makima-control-dead-people-and-devil-if-so-why-didnt-v0-jamh4s4e7i2b1-1.jpg

B7hiBLC.png

No you need to prove here her mind manip works via effecting the brain specifically, since there is nothing like that accepted on her profile.
Also not how this works buddy. It's not my job to prove a negative, it's on you to prove the positive. That's how the burden of proof works so miss me with that shit.
You are quite literally giving Makima an ability she has never shown or Stated have.
She already has biological manipulation, needs to use chains to directly manipulate minds. Now I'm going to ask you for evidence of Makima effecting the actual mind itself rather than the brain as is consistently shown.

Obviously not true since she isn't reflecting the same type of damage that was dealt to herself. For instance if she's burned alive, shot to death, etc those same wounds are not reflected onto Japanese citizens. The idea of said death is transfered onto them in the form of illness or accidental death.
All of the damage is reflected and turned into appropriate illness.

Her contract is literally states all of the attacks made against her will be transferred to Japanese citizens in form of appropriate illness this is not limited to death.

The chains aren't exclusive to Nayuta but she is the only one who needs them to actually control

Same thing happened with Aki you see any chains? No
She already has biological manipulation, needs to use chains to directly manipulate minds. Now I'm going to ask you for evidence of Makima effecting the actual mind itself rather than the brain as is consistently shown.
Biological manipulation for entirely different reasons.
B7hiBLC.png
Also not how this works buddy. It's not my job to prove a negative, it's on you to prove the positive. That's how the burden of proof works so miss me with that shit.
No the burden of proof in this context lies on you because you are literally making up an ability that's acknowledged no where on her profile.

Accelerator was rather calm when the white wings came out, infact you can say he was calm throughout the whole thing, I think that's a decent indicator of the fact he did that entirely out of his own will.

“I can’t go down the path you’re on,” said the monster as he stared Kamijou Touma in the eye at close range.
And that former monster continued. “But that’s no reason for me to feel inferior to you.”

Wings burst from Accelerator’s back with tremendous force.

Rather than black, they were white.
As they pressed their fists together, the pure white wings stretched to several dozen meters and swung down toward Kamijou Touma like blades.
That's exactly what I said, he wasn't going through extreme emotions but he was dealing with a world-wide problem, so the scene still doesn't imply he could use it at will, even moreso taking into account what happens in later volumes:

He was helping in the fight with Mathers, the best thing he could do was reflect the orbital laser when he could go WW at will?

He had a direct clash with Coronzon who he knew was just as or even stronger than Mathers, he still didn't use the wings.

And then against Nephthys, who had already defeated him once, he still fought in base form even after seeing she had ways around his shield, knowing the wings could help?

It simply doesn't line up with any situation before or after nor was it directly stated or even implied, the situation in NT10 was atypical and Accel using WW there (without the usual triggers) was symbolical, not a power development case.

Last edited:
While the whole argument about the regen is going on
Is there a way for Makima to return getting shot into space?

Meaning she can still be incapacitated by leaving her in a state where she cannot heal herself. Her contract does not heal her after all, all the contract is Law Manipulation and damage transferal.
This is blatantly not true. The transferal of damage removes the damage from her in a form resembling healing. If it didn't, she'd just die from her wounds. Her Contract even restores her hair and clothing.

That's exactly what I said, he wasn't going through extreme emotions but he was dealing with a world-wide problem, so the scene still doesn't imply he could use it at will, even moreso taking into account what happens in later volumes:
It's lateral revealed Accel was holding back, so I doubt he was actually serious about all of that, he probably trusted Touma from the beginning he just needed to see it. But yeah all of your other points are 100% valid.

Back