• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Ainz Ooal Gown....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malox1696 said:
well yes wish upon a star would def make this a stomp, if im not wrong is basically high tier real realty warping, no counter to that
Unless Accel would let Ainz stand still and say what his wish is, that won't happen

also Wish Upon a Star is still magic afaik, so it wouldn't work cause lol1-Creflect

btw a more basic question, doesn't 545 already stomps ainz as she can posses him ?

i mean mind res is not res to possesion

Apeironaxim said:
Malox1696 said:
well yes wish upon a star would def make this a stomp, if im not wrong is basically high tier real realty warping, no counter to that
Unless Accel would let Ainz stand still and say what his wish is, that won't happen
also Wish Upon a Star is still magic afaik, so it wouldn't work cause lol1-Creflect
If this was Pre-headshot then he definetely would because he would be arrogant enough to think that nothing could harm him but Post-Headshot wouldn't you're right. Not only does Accel no longer underestimates his enemies but he tends to want to finish the fight as quickly as possible. I mean he is on borrowed time after all.

Mental Possession = Wouldn't work

Physical Possession = He is your puppet now, just that he can still cast his magic

Spiritual Possession = seems it may work

depends , some high tier magic should still work on accel but they are either ultra hax or reality warping everything (like MG lvl)

At this point only high level reality should work. Coronzon's attack is a high level spell which is compared to Othinus Gungnir and powerful enough to destroy IB.

Muchacho mrm said:
Physical Possession = He is your puppet now, just that he can still cast his magic

Ainz has resistance to undead control or domination effects

problem is it seems to be specifically undead domination effects

Moritzva said:
Can we have feats of Accel screwing with vectorless magic?
Especially magic that screws with reality and death.

i'm just not sure how to interpret it

so basically, Undead Domination lets Ainz dominate and control a weaker undead "in mind and soul", and he has resistance to that

As I said above, high level reality warping should still work, regardless but it depends on what level Ainz can warp reality. Death magic again no.

Scrlk666777 said:
As I said above, high level reality warping should still work, regardless but it depends on what level Ainz can warp reality. Death magic again no.
Feats.

Give me feats.

Scrlk666777 said:
again, it doesn't matter because this Corozon guy or whatever you mentioned as an example is the reason for his 1-C reflection, which Wish Upon a Star definitely isn't

Muchacho mrm said:

mmhh no, physical possession just mean it enter the body, not that it only controls the body

see Physical Possession: The user possesses the victim by entering their body and controlling them from the inside out.

Referring to MC not undead domination. Ainz has no resistance to someone entering his mind, just that they would not be able to control him.All three types of possesion are this way, the first is pretty much MC, the second he's lost all control of his body just that he can still think or be Ainz depending on context. The third is GG *goog game) soul

"...Although you're undead, so mind-affecting effects shouldn't work on you, right, Momonga-sama?"

That was true in YGGDRASIL. The undead were immune to mind-affecting effects, whether positive or negative.

The only feats I can give is what I already gave you. As I said before this is a very new thing, he's only just came to understand magic fully so he doesn't have much feats at the moment.

But it has always been made clear through out the entire of Index that Accel's only flaw when it came to attacks like this is his understanding of them, nothing more, nothing less.

Scrlk666777 said:
The only feats I can give is what I already gave you. As I said before this is a very new thing, he's only just came to understand magic fully so he doesn't have much feats at the moment.

But it has always been made clear through out the entire of Index that Accel's only flaw when it came to attacks like this is his understanding of them, nothing more, nothing less.
Without feats we can't say he'd reflect Death Magic, or Reality Slash.

So this match should be held off for now.

Moritzva said:

Ainz would use Death magic first, Reality Slash would not come into effect

Moritzva said:
Scrlk666777 said:

This should have been the case before when the argument that he couldn't reflect vectorless attacks was used as an argument since there was no proof beforehand that he couldn't.

I mean I suppose the only feats that I can give but it's not exactly direct feats is that he has controlled and reflected attacks that aren't considered a vector in real life but a scalar.

Burden of proof should work both ways. You can't just say something works just because you want it to work. It doesn't work like that.

Also the burden of proof is that its always been said that Accel only needs to understand it. This has been said many times since Aiwass in OT 19.

Also question would you say something that doesn't care about distance and is omnidimsional should bypass Accel's vector shield?

Moritzva said:

my dude, Accelerator has better feats than the entirety of Overlord could even dream of. Ainz' death magic or reality slash is quite literally nothing when we're talking about magnitude or OPness, however you wanna rate it, and the attacks are definitely moving.

anyway since someone finally picked non-jobber accel I will safely say Accel wins low diff. Ainz only has timestop and he does not use it in character.

Also can see this coming a mile away so i'll put this out now as a disclaimer. Overlord fans spare me your fan theories and convoluted far reaching arguments about how Ainz might use timestop. Just accept he has not ever used it in a battle. A proper one. Gazef was a merciful no pain timestop death.

You are right about feats since the verse doesn't reach as high Toaru, not sure why you would mention 'better feats' since one series is only 13 volumes while the other the author poops out a volume every second.

Gazef = Set to PVP on equal ground and what happened? Time Stop and Death Hax

my dude, Accelerator has better feats than the entirety of Overlord could even dream of. Ainz' death magic or reality slash is quite literally nothing when we're talking about magnitude or OPness, however you wanna rate it, and the attacks are definitely moving.

anyway since someone finally picked non-jobber accel I will safely say Accel wins low diff. Ainz only has timestop and he does not use it in character.

Also can see this coming a mile away so i'll put this out now as a disclaimer. Overlord fans spare me your fan theories and convoluted far reaching arguments about how Ainz might use timestop. Just accept he has not ever used it in a battle. A proper one. Gazef was a merciful no pain timestop death.

So this is... horribly wrong.

"Accel has better feats" Provide them. Deathhax does not 'move' at all.

"Ainz has only used it once" Evileye sidestory- he used it once, and considered it a second time. Even WoG supports it.

Scrlk666777 said:
Burden of proof should work both ways. You can't just say something works just because you want it to work. It doesn't work like that.

Also the burden of proof is that its always been said that Accel only needs to understand it. This has been said many times since Aiwass in OT 19.
That's not how burdened of proof works.

To say the illuminati doesn't exist doesn't require me to compile all the logs and fingerprint evidence of people not in the illuminati. If you want to say it does exist, you have the burden of proof.

I think this thread should be closed until Accel has better feats of reflecting magic, as apparently that's a newer development.

right for vector less magic we have 2 feats and 3 narrator statements

1 able to "reflect" (more like negate) semi transmutation by nephtys (a magic god), more specifically turning him in to a mummy by draining all the moisture from his body

2 reflection of omnidimensional slice, a spell capable of cutting every dimension up to 11th (and anything else), it was use in conjunction to range ignoring support basically making it teleport

then we have various narrator statements saying that as his field is distorted by the newfound magic knowledge it can now "reflect" (again is more like negation as they basically have no effect instead of reflecting to the opponent) vectorless magic or strange magic

+ he can now directly interfere with the magic itself

we only have 2 LN volumes for now (and accel is not even the MC of those 2 and leads a more supporting role)

for even more feats we have to wait 2020-2021

I can't tell if you're serious or not. like literally just look at Accelerators profile, then go to his durabililty. then go to Ainz' page. The whole point of the wiki is so people can easily obtain information via reading the profiles, so I suggest you do so.

Sure it does move. How else do you think it goes from Ainz to afflict x target? Cry of the banshee and others.

Also why are you quoting something I never said? I said he has never used it in a proper battle.

TIHYDDWBE said:
I can't tell if you're serious or not. like literally just look at Accelerators profile, then go to his durabililty. then go to Ainz' page. The whole point of the wiki is so people can easily obtain information via reading the profiles, so I suggest you do so.

Sure it does move. How else do you think it goes from Ainz to afflict x target? Cry of the banshee and others.

Also why are you quoting something I never said? I said he has never used it in a proper battle.
Feats of... reflecting vectorless magic? I don't see that on the page.

That is most definitely not how it works.

Except he... has? Against Gazef, against the Dragon, and he considered it against the second Dragon but didn't due to resistances. Even Word of God says he's totally down to use it.

@Moritzva

That's exactly how it works. Again you can't say something works without any proof of it, just like one can't say something does work without any proof but at least I have given some proof in the fact that it's always been said, Accel only needs to understand it and the fact that he can reflect and control attacks that are scalars.

I mean energy, heat, electricity, currents and water are all considered scalars by nature. And on top of that he can reflect and control metaphysical and conceptual concepts such as the metaphysical third tree. I'm not sure if Coronzon's attack falls into Metaphysical or conceptual really. On top of that physics no longer matter, which I already provided a quote for.

TIHYDDWBE said:

Cry of the banshee is a death cry, [Grasp Heart] is not. If you're trying to wrap your head around how it afflicts target X, don't. The series already has magic that spawns at the target.

What would be a 'proper battle'?

btw i posted the feats, if u want i can post the whole fight but it would just be copy paste, u can check on baka tsuki for volume 22 and 22R and simply hit CTRL+F with REFLECTION u should find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back