• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Yggdrasil to Low 1C again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, for that thread to happen we need Ragnarok. No Ragnarok, no thread. Such was the consensus.
I dont even know the reason why we must waiting for ragnarok. Thor splintered the tree, that mean he can effect that structure, i mean just yggdrasil's physical form not it true form

I dont even know the reason why we must waiting for ragnarok. Thor splintered the tree, that mean he can effect that structure, i mean just yggdrasil's physical form not it true form
Because Ragnarok will elaborate more on the structure and future events to follow. Even give more context into the conflict of Thor and Jormi.

I think this is enough, everyone include elizha and 2 other staff is agree. I think ultima is busy for comment on this thread, until now he dont give input. If he have any input he can comment in this thread if he have time

Yeah, I was going off of what KLOL was saying. But otherwise I'm still neutral but not sure where the "Infinisimal" statement comes from.
Mostly from the novel stuff that Yggdrasil itself is infinitely bigger than the realms themselves and as a result ends up appearing in all the realms in tandem.

Further statements of superiority come from the book Lore and Legends and other guidebooks, Abe Taraky's artpiece description and Freya's statements. They're all in the OP.

That’s not even the reason low 1-c was taken away. It was taken away because we have no idea if what freya meant by “transcending space and time” was that it’s fifth dimensional, if the branches simply extend to multiple space times, or something else.

just because the tree contains all of the 9 realms doesn’t imply it’s fifth dimensional or an aleph above an infinite number of space times, by that logic verses like dragon ball that have a cosmology with overarching timelines that encompass several space times would get low complex even though there is no evidence of a higher axis nor is there evidence of a gap equivalent to an aleph.

so disagree, there’s literally no difference or new evidence that has come into light.

It's been a while since I played GoW2018, and I'm more in-the-know about the Tier 3-2 portions of the GoW cosmology. But if the Well of Udr contains uncountably infinite realities, then I'd say that's a sufficient justification for Yggdrasil to be a bona fide Low 1-C since afaik that's grounds for baseline Low 1-C

The realms being a "point" is pretty promising.

Being infinitely bigger can just be a difference of countable infinity while being a point in a continuous space indicates a superiority of uncountable infinity. You can even argue it's not simply 5D. Since seeing a realm as a point would be a difference of 3 dimensions so can go up as high as 7D.

It was taken away because we have no idea if what freya meant by “transcending space and time” was that it’s fifth dimensional, if the branches simply extend to multiple space times, or something else.
The all realms is embaded in yggdrasil's branches. Just read
just because the tree contains all of the 9 realms doesn’t imply it’s fifth dimensional or an aleph above an infinite number of space times, by that logic verses like dragon ball that have a cosmology with overarching timelines that encompass several space times would get low complex even though there is no evidence of a higher axis nor is there evidence of a gap equivalent to an aleph.
I think you need read's all what i give

The realms being a "point" is pretty promising.

Being infinitely bigger can just be a difference of countable infinity while being a point in a continuous space indicates a superiority of uncountable infinity. You can even argue it's not simply 5D. Since seeing a realm as a point would be a difference of 3 dimensions so can go up as high as 7D.
Are we have to wait more staff's input???
And i think aetheric's statement kinda interesting

The upgrade makes a lot of sense. All things considered, everything demonstrably exists as insignificant and infinitesimal to the Yggdrasil.

We're basically waiting for Ultima's opinion at this point.
If the ultima doesn't come then everyone's opinion here can't be applied? and how long does it take to wait for the ultima. does it take 1-2 months? it's quite tiring to wait for the ultimate opinion that maybe he himself won't come on this CRT

Higher-Dimensional Existence should be added to the Yggdrasil's profile since it exists qualitatively superior to the Well of Destiny and the Nine Realms
Yeah that should, since Yggdrasil is omnipresent and infinitely larger than the all realms

Okay. I suppose that it is probably fine to apply then, in lack of better options.

'Kay. I'mma need the AP justification to be written. Should I make another key for the "true form"? Guess making a key would be inappropriate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back