• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Re-evaluation of the Low 1-C Time Stream Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the page count, this and that, can we get to the end of this thread?

It will be almost a month and I don't even want to deal with this thread anymore.

And if I have to get the votes back in line;

For the Space Beyond:

@Qawsedf234: Agrees with downgrade to 2-A (here) - Admin
@Maverick_Zero_X: Agrees with downgrade to 2-A (here) - Admin
@Firestorm808: Agrees with 2-A, Possibly L1-C (here) - Admin
@IdiosyncraticLawyer: Agrees with downgrade to 2-A (here) - Content Mod
@DarkDragonMedeus: Agrees with downgrade to 2-A (here) - Super Mod
@Everything12: Agrees with downgrade to 2-A (here) - Admin

For the Timestream;

@Qawsedf234: Same with the Space Beyond
@Maverick_Zero_X: Same with the Space Beyond
@Firestorm808: Same with the Space Beyond
@IdiosyncraticLawyer: Same with the Space Beyond
@DarkDragonMedeus: Same with Space Beyond
@Everything12: Same with Space Beyond

Last edited:

For the Space Beyond:

For the Timestream;

You don't have enough votes to enact anything yet.

It's ridiculous to open a thread while continuing another thread. Here, almost all staff except Firestorm think it should be downgrade.

It's ridiculous to open a thread while continuing another thread. Here, almost all staff except Firestorm think it should be downgrade.
Downgrade the current justification then. Idc about it since my thread revolves around another argument. This thread is not even moving what can I do when no one is interested in it.

For the Space Beyond:

For the Timestream;

For the staff: This thread is seeking to downgrade Ben 10's cosmology from Low 1-C to 2-A. The arguments are in the OP. This thread has received two votes from administrators in favor and no explicit votes against, as far as I know.
@Celestial_Pegasus @Andytrenom @Wokistan @Ultima_Reality @Elizhaa @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz @Everything12 @Crabwhale @Just_a_Random_Butler @Agnaa @DarkGrath

Counted. Thanks for taking your time.

Also, how many more staff votes exactly do we need?
Three votes in favor and no votes against, all from administrators, is already enough for you to apply this now. All the rules say is that Tier 1 and Tier 0 revisions suggest a "larger number" of votes, but this isn't a requirement. Considering there's no substantial opposition, you can get to applying the changes.

For the staff: This thread is seeking to downgrade Ben 10's cosmology from Low 1-C to 2-A. The arguments are in the OP. This thread has received two votes from administrators in favor and no explicit votes against, as far as I know.
You should know, I never received the actual ping. For my opinion, I'm siding with Qawsedf234.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back