• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Yggdrasil to Low 1C again

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this thread
The reason why Yggdrasil is downgrade to 2A because justification of low 1C tier is only "transcending time, transcending space"

In this thread i will brough Yggdrasil to low 1C again

In tiering system FAQ the higher dimension was valid if
-The lower D is embeded (being subset) in the higher D space
higher-dimensional universes which can embed the whole of lower-dimensional ones within themselves. For example: A cosmology where the entirety of our 3-dimensional universe is in fact a subset of a much greater 4-dimensional space, or generalizations of this same scenario to higher numbers of dimensions; i.e A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object, and etc.
-The Higher D is infinitely larger than the lower D
Are higher-dimensional beings infinitely larger than lower-dimensional equivalents?
In a way, yes, though not how most would think when using this word. Basically, an arbitrary object of dimension n is essentially comprised by the total sum of uncountably infinite objects of one dimension less, which may be described as lower-dimensional "slices", each corresponding to one of the infinite points of a line. For instance, a square is made of infinitely many line segments (Lined up on the y-axis), a cube of infinitely many squares (Lined up on the z-axis), and so on.
-Transcended the lower D and encompassing them in the infinitesimall portion of it self
They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.

Yggdrasil is embed the all realms (4D universe) on its branch

All realms is exist in the same physical space (Yggdrasil physical form)

And all branch of Yggdrasil is strecthing out to infinity, is mean the branch is infinitely larger than what it encompassing (the realm)

Every branch of Yggdrasil is transcending time and space, and also encompassing that only as a point in it. Because the branch is infinitely bigger than the realm then its mean the realm in Yggdrasil's perception is only a infinitesimall part of it, that also clarify the meaning of transcending in it, which transcending will mean a "higher plane" that encompassing the "lower plane" only as infinitesimall part of it

Last edited:
I'm neutral for now, since i want to play GoW Ragnarok first after it's released this years (November).

So is it safe to say infinite Realites/timelines sit on top of a branch of Yggdrasil ?
No, the infinite realities are from the Well of Udr, which itself is an infinitesmally small portion of the physical "ash tree" form of Yggdrasil.

I am too sleepy to use my brain Tony, cut me some slack and let me be lazy like you.

I wasted enough of my brain power on a wasted reply to DT on fission thread as it is.

Nobody knows when it will come out yet. But Jason Schreier's leaks are pretty accurate, he reported that the game is scheduled for a November 2022 release.
That good news, i think we should waiting 2023

Do you have those WoG statements regarding the yggdrasil tree and the other realms? If so and they do back up what’s claimed then this seems fine

Do you have those WoG statements regarding the yggdrasil tree and the other realms? If so and they do back up what’s claimed then this seems fine
I think this gonna help, matt says every realm exist in the same physical space (2:16:16)

But for what? I've already provided evidence for my argument, plus it's proof from the official game and novel. So i dont think WoG statement whould need here, even if someone give that it will only be a bonus

I'm neutral towards this, leaning towards agreeing. But I'm welcome to seeing what others have to say.

I guess this upgrade works to my eyes, although some Tier 1's expert mod opinion would be appreciated.
I don't think currentl tier 1 revisions will affe t this, since this is just a basic 5D upgrade. Only something 6D or above would get affected by revisions afaik.

What do you think @KLOL506 ?

I guess this upgrade works to my eyes, although some Tier 1's expert mod opinion would be appreciated.
I don't think currentl tier 1 revisions will affe t this, since this is just a basic 5D upgrade. Only something 6D or above would get affected by revisions afaik.

I hear about it but what exactly kind of change will happen for 6D and above?

I hear about it but what exactly kind of change will happen for 6D and above?
Ask Ultima and DT.
Something to do with each intermediary dimensional layer above 4D requiring to be infinite or something along those lines being necessary or not.

It hasn't been mde into a proper thread yet from what I know.

Hmmmmmm, if the universes are truly seen as nothing more than just a point by Yggdrasil in terms of superiority and level of existence, I wouldn't be too much against it. But I want to see what Ultima, DT and Elizhaa have to say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back