• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Good Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 4

"It better be the best damn chocolate in the world to make up for the life threatening situations you all are causing"

The best damn chocolate in the world falls out of a golden portal in front of me.

"Huh. Thanks"

[Realize that now, ignore what I said pls]

"Here"

The best damn chocolate in the world falls out of a golden portal in front of the lucky guy.

[Don't worry, I'm not abusing luck to the point of your powers randomly activating to do things favourable for me yet]

[Kek, ive actually been wondering how the GoB will interact with my next power set if I where to get someone from lets say Warhammer]

[urg]

[really don't want this to turn into a super power arms race where everyone just tries to grab as many powers and resistances as possible]

[But but my Warhammer ovo,

really though its currently just a hypothetical question that could apply to any Sci-Fi character]

I have been keeping a close look on everyone and I have been analyzing their abilities, but as far as I know no one is aware of this.

I feel the sudden spike of mortality in an area.

"There's a disturbance in the soul force, i must resolve it"

I then teleport to the town and find Stand's character surrounded by dead bodies.

"Jesus crist, what the hell is wrong with you ?"

I say to him.

I notice Melvin confronting Stand's character and I prepare to siphon energy from the battle that may come.

Overlord775 said:
I feel the sudden spike of mortality in an area.

"There's a disturbance in the soul force, i must resolve it"

I then teleport to the town and find Stand's character surrounded by dead bodies.

"Jesus crist, what the hell is wrong with you ?"

I say to him.
I look at him and chuckle. "I was merely enjoying myself."

[@Blah, the explsion guy was like sub-atomically destroyed]

After having zoned out and sat on the corner for a bit, i hear the candy man's voice again and someone else yelling at him

WHYNAUT said:
I notice Melvin confronting Stand's character and I prepare to siphon energy from the battle that may come.
[How though, they're in a different city to you, and your characters don't have senses that good or clairvoyance or such]

[Is that why people were going on about satellites? I didn't see how that started. If not, what technology and when and how did you access it?]

[I guess]

Man, I really don't want to be tracked by people who are more destructive than a nuke...

In a small room in a small house in a small state of a small country, a toddler randomly pressing buttons on his father's computer manages to, by sheer unlikely coincidence, press all the buttons required to go through the process of making a highly advanced virus and uploading it onto the internet.

This virus spreads almost imperceptibly through the world's computer systems in a matter of moments, even into high tech surveillance satellites and such.

Satellites and various communication and monitoring technologies across the globe begin randomly glitching in and out, briefly going black before switching back on again. Seems to be a hardware problem.

And even more improbably, of the technology that is blacking out, any cameras, sound devices, radars, etc that would have otherwise picked up on me and my position also black out just long enough for me to get out of their sensory input range.

[I was talking about satellites because most the people who destroyed multiple cities/towns are trying to avoid getting tracked by the governments of this world, but even google maps satellites would be enough to identify their faces. @Hl3 Lol, I'm talking about Stand, not explody Jesus.]

I continue observing the interaction between Reggy and the two others.

I wonder what just happened and begin to find a way to exterminate the virus. I also begin using corpses left begind by some of the others to creat drones that aren't connected to any other technology on earth.

Back