• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 3

Now with a new GM!

So far, the recruits have been messing around with their abilities, while the magician remains silent.

People who exist:

Name: Xavier/Psycho

Appearance: Like dis, 194 cm (6'4")

Verse of Origin: Nasuverse

Character: Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

Name: Melvin/Overlord

Appearance: this

Verse of Origin: Warhammer Kilian

Character: Dusknoir

Name: Walter Vincent/Crimson

Appearence: Like Noctis, but with a normal outfit

Verse of Origin: Real World

Character: Groudo

Name: Johann Valentine/HL3

Appearance: Bares a resemblence to Voltaire if he was bulkier and 6' 5", generally just wears a t-shirt, jacket and sweat pants

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Character: SCP-3589

Name: Barian Roth/Dragon

Appearance:[1]

Verse of Origin: Monster Hunter

Character
: Acnologia

Name: Reggy/Monarch

Appearance: This

Verse of Origin: Bungou Stray Dogs

Character: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Higashikawa_Mamoru

Name: Michael Baxter/NPC/Yobo

Appearance: 5"10, black hair, baseball cap, wears a blue jacket.

Verse of Origin: Ninjago (Hopefully I'm don't look like a LEGO via Verse Equal)

Character: Funny Valentine

[I think so]

I wake up from drunkness. I feel like shit.

To feel a bit better, i make a rock statue in the shape of a dick. Because im a mature adult.

[well, we're in a holodeck

may as well get something going ovo]

as i look around the holodeck, i see a small panel on a table in a corner and walk over to it

[i remember

my guy is held up by several arms remember, he could probably see kinda far

besides, i never said it was on the other side of the holodeck]

[ovo]

Once i get to the table, i see that the panel appears to be covered in several lights and has an engraving on the top

AI Creation and Adjustment Device

"Okay then." i think to myself as i see several settings below the title, which are, from left to right:

Strength: 1 - 10

Speed: 1 - 10

Durability: 1 - 10

Powers: 1 - 10

Aggressiveness: 1 - 10

with a dial listing the 1 - 10 for each

Monarch's POV

Suddenly, Reggy feels time rewind around him.

The magician begins to speak.

"I see you've already mastered your powerful ability. While I can certainly applaud your Drive, but the time has not yet come for you to use them. I will however, allow you to keep your winnings."

Suddenly, Reggy feels himself being pulled, and he finds himself in the holodeck with the others.

Seeing someone new appear with a sensory arm, i say "Oh hey, i guess Omni decided to give you powers to?" before turing to everyone else and saying "Hey guys, i think i found something neat over here."

I break the stone dick down and look at Johaan.

Im less then a fraction of a second, i get behind him and ask "The hell is that thing?"

"I dunno, maybe some kind of training dummy creator? Considering what i've already seen, it wouldn't be especially weird." i respond as i turn the strength dial, with seemingly no resistence, and, when i push it down, it falls to the nearest number, 2, until i pull it back up again

Suddenly, the monitor disappears

You can hear Omni's voice in your head

"The time has not yet come for that particular construction."

[it was a panel boi]

"Why did you tell us to go over here? There doesn't seem to be much of anything here." i think in response

The group is suddenly teleported into the exact middle of the holodeck, right in front of Omni.

"Yes, I said here, you would develop your abilities, did I not?"

I turn off my phone and respond "Well yeah, but i don't really see how to do that without fighting each other and you've already seen how that goes."

"Do you feel that you have mastery over your powers then? You seem to have found good uses for them."

"Possibly.......there're a few things i'd like to try but i'm fairly certain they'll either kill me or get me killed regardless of where i try to use them, if they even work. Like making an arm out of that weird....color....stuff that Lovecraft made a story about."

"I am the everchosen of the chaos gods, i have several layer of PLOT helping me out, sooooo I don't need training."

I start singing along with Melvin "She was looking kind of dumb, with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead"... before being teleported by Omni.

"I feel i could get better in using my powers to be honest." i say to Omni.

Hl3 or bust said:
"Possibly.......there're a few things i'd like to try but i'm fairly certain they'll either kill me or get me killed regardless of where i try to use them, if they even work. Like making an arm out of that weird....color....stuff that Lovecraft made a story about."
"You mean this?!" i say, grabing "A Color Out of Space".

"One of his best books if you ask me!"

Back