• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Good Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 4

[True. Actually, I'll use that.]

Kabus was scared, so he wrote something down and tossed it.

"IS ANYBODY HERE?" It read out.

The paper falls on my face.

"Can you wait a minute Xavier?"

I look around and i find him. The Lizard. People were scared, obviously, but i got closer.

"So you can write? What's your name then?"

Kabus. Finally i had a name.

"Hey Kabus, you should probably hide, since people are not used to giants like you around"

I am slightly concerned by the giant lizard monster, as well as the growing congregation of other superpowered people

"Time to go, I'll call back later and see if the people are still alive. In you go"

I grab the cat and put it in the back seat, then hop in and begin driving away

I look back and lucky dude was driving away. Shit.

"Sorry Kabus, i gotta go!" i go to the car.

Wait, why am im following him again? Ahhh whatever.

I go slow so he doesn't notice me.

THAT'S JUST GREAT!

He had some things going in his head. Rage, fear, confusion, it could be seen as he started to sweat.

I'm alone now...best not to bother.

He wrote that down and left it there, only for wind to blow it off. It wasn't enough to reach the others, though.

I notice the car has a sun roof, which I open, and see someone flying above me [on Vimana?].

"Please just go away" I mumble. "You damn city nuking maniacs"

Clouds begin blowing in from the north.

Maybe I should bother...I'll go.

He went on, but thought something. What if others saw him? What if that happened...he wanted to go, but he jsut wrote out on paper. He felt scared and confused, so he let out his feelings.

[But all ive done is eat chocolate and fly, I havnt nuked anything]

I enter spirit form and continue to follow the car.

[Well, have this before I hit the sack.]

This was a keeper. What he wrote out was a masterpiece in his eyes. Despite his big hands, he wrote down a good paper of his feelings. He was keeping it.

The person above me vanishes in a web of golden sparkles. Thick clouds and mist roll into the town, obscuring my driving from sight. Rain begins to pour down, drowning out the sounds of the vehicle.

I continue to drive, randomly turning the wheel occassionaly, trusting in my luck to keep me from running into anything.

My luck to avoid any ot the people who were causing havoc does not apply to this one guy, so when I eventually leave the clouds and find myself at an airport, he's standing there.

"Oh no, not another one. How are you even here, even I didn't know where I was going, the only way you could have got her before me to wait is if.. you ... could ... see the future."

"God damn it"

[So, here are the actions of this group from earlier:

>Confronts murderous psychopath

>Begin fighting to stop murderous psychopath

>Defeat murderous psychopath through a hard fought group effort

>Knock murderous psychopath unconscious

>Leave the area, leaving murderous psychopath to wake up and continue his massacre.

Aren't we just a group of beautiful minds?]

[Not like I could have done anything, I had almost nothing to do with that fight, and was leaving before it started]

[I mean that out of character we could have pointed out that they had just fought to stop this guy, then just kinda left him there.]

Monarch Laciel said:
"Oh no, not another one. How are you even here, even I didn't know where I was going, the only way you could have got her before me to wait is if.. you ... could ... see the future."
"God damn it"
@Psycho want to talk or anything

[I have a essay due in like an hour that wont be accepted after the deadline so ill give this for now]

"I know, cool right? Ever since I got my powers ive been able to see countless possibilities and futures" I say as I continue to eat chocolate.

Back