• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Good Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 4

I think I understand the general way this world is. No monsters mean the humans are pretty weak. Looks like the only challenges I'll be getting is from the people that were given powers by Omni.

I burrow a bit more into the mountain and use precise blows to shape the inside how I want it to be.

[I like how no one questioned the beam that sniped explodo-kun's arm off.]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[I like how no one questioned the beam that sniped explodo-kun's arm off.]
[Tbf, my character was super tired and Johann almost died. I don't think we were paying attention]

Hl3 or bust said:
A beam of energy suddenly comes out of nowhere at hits the ground where the man was a moment ago
He, again, barely manages to dodge the attack, and it destroys what's left of his left arm, although his skin begins to visibly slough off as he screams in pain
^

DragonEmperor23 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
A beam of energy suddenly comes out of nowhere at hits the ground where the man was a moment ago
He, again, barely manages to dodge the attack, and it destroys what's left of his left arm, although his skin begins to visibly slough off as he screams in pain
^
[i worded it badly, but the attack that hit him was Walter's]

[ Isn't aim dodging dodging an attack because you know where it's aimed at? Like Batman dodging bullets because he knows where the gun is pointed. Bambiette doesn't have precog or senses with range that far so how did he know where the attack was to dodge it?]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ Isn't aim dodging dodging an attack because you know where it's aimed at? Like Batman dodging bullets because he knows where the gun is pointed. Bambiette doesn't have precog or senses with range that far so how did he know where the attack was to dodge it?]
[he aim-dodged because he isn't orders of magnitude slower than you and had moved quite a bit]

[ He wouldn't know where the attack is coming from if it hit him from behind but I never specified where the mountain was in comparison to the town so it could have been from the front which would make dodging it more senseable]

I jump down and grab a tree before sharpening it down to a sign and carrying it to the edge of my cave. I use my fingers to carve out "Here be Dragons" onto the sign before firmly planting it into the stone floor.

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ He wouldn't know where the attack is coming from if it hit him from behind but I never specified where the mountain was in comparison to the town so it could have been from the front which would make dodging it more senseable]
[it's a bit late to be complaining about this tbh

regardless, i gotta clock out for tonight]

As the phone rings, I look into the window of a nearby house. Then in the reflection of the nearby house I see some people eating snacks watching me. One of them is they guy who gave me the weapons. I wonder if he realises I have both the sword and the gun.

Someone points a gun at my head.

"You're giving me all your shit!"

I sigh and turn around. He shoots... it does nothing, but damn that was loud as ****. I break the gun man's neck.

"We need to get out, fast." I say to Xavier, going into another place, this time a bit closer to Lucky man.

Kabus was in the other town now, and he roared out, again signifying that he was there now.

As if anyone cares, he thought.

As Reggy calls the house I pet the cat. "It seems that no one's picking up. Should we go to the address?" I ask him.

A paper happens to blow into Reggy's leg. Upon further inspection it appears to be a map of the town, with the road the address lists circed.

He looked around, and he was roaring out. He was trying to speak here, mostly saying, "Hello?" in an odd way.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Recap: Me an HI3 reach a town, theres a guy with explosives there, we kill him, but not before completely destroying the town we were at and a good part of the city we started.

Now the military are looking for us, so me and HI3 are gonna temporarily separate. He goes into a city, i go into another.

Meanwhile, Dragon captured a girl, trying to get some info out off her. She didn't say a lot, so i leaved her at the city. Also, Blah and Monarch are trying to get a cat back to it's owner, in another city.

Me and Psycho (Who folled me) enter a new city, i get some new clothes, and found out im actually in Monarch/Blah city. For now i wait.

Also, HI3 and Christian are talking]
[@Standuser Right now you're in a destructed city]

The titan was a bit scared here. He thought he was abandoned, so he walked around, looking for any of his new pals.

[Inside the city we have Me, HI3, Psycho, Monarch and Blah. Standuser will be here in a moment, although i don't think you're gonna befriend him.]

Back