• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Good Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 4

Now with more murderous lunatics!

Currently, everyone is messing around in the new world after being teleported there by Omni. Most of them aren't very nice about it.

People who exist:

Name: Xavier/Psycho

Appearance: Like dis, 194 cm (6'4")

Verse of Origin: Nasuverse

Character: Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

Name: Melvin/Overlord

Appearance: this

Verse of Origin: Warhammer Kilian

Character: Dusknoir

Name: Walter Vincent/Crimson

Appearence: Like Noctis, but with a normal outfit

Verse of Origin: Real World

Character: Groudo

Name: Johann Valentine/HL3

Appearance: Bares a resemblence to Voltaire if he was bulkier and 6' 5", generally just wears a t-shirt, jacket and sweat pants

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Character: SCP-3589

Name: Barian Roth/Dragon

Appearance:[1]

Verse of Origin: Monster Hunter

Character
: Acnologia

Name: Reggy/Monarch

Appearance: This

Verse of Origin: Bungou Stray Dogs

Character: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Higashikawa_Mamoru

Name: Michael Baxter/NPC/Yobo

Appearance: 5"10, black hair, baseball cap, wears a blue jacket.

Verse of Origin: Ninjago (Hopefully I'm don't look like a LEGO via Verse Equal)

Character: Funny Valentine

After helping everyone off the streets, I notice looters running around.

"Nope."

I project my energy and use it to telekinetically put them in what remained of the jail.

[RR I already told your character why we have our powers, they where given to us by a Nigh-Omnipotent being]

"This dude gave us all powers to prevent universal decay or something. Then he dropped us off on this planet that's like an alternate Earth. You can do what you want I guess."

While saying this I use my telekinesis to put out any fires I see.

"Oh, wait a minute." I quickly say to Johaan, before going back to the city everyone was in, since some of them must be confused why the city is all ****** up.

I get there pretty fast, but i notice a new guy... doesn't matter.

"Hey, just in case some of you are confused, i kinda of destroyed most of the city. Sorry bout that, it's fixed though. Also, watch out for the guy with the mochi powers, he's dangerous."

I quickly get back to Johann. "Shall we go?"

"There is a town in the distance and it's either catching fire or exploding. We are going there, you wanna follow?" i ask the D4C guy.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Oh, wait a minute." I quickly say to Johaan, before going back to the city everyone was in, since some of them must be confused why the city is all ****** up.

I get there pretty fast, but i notice a new guy... doesn't matter.

"Hey, just in case some of you are confused, i kinda of destroyed most of the city. Sorry bout that, it's fixed though. Also, watch out for the guy with the mochi powers, he's dangerous."

I quickly get back to Johann. "Shall we go?"
@Pyscho

[Is speed equalized?] I find out that I can fly and use it to go up and see the burning town "WAAAAIT HOW DO I GET DOWN I SUFFER FROM VERTIGO" I then somehow mange to float back to safety and decide to go there too.

[This is like fiction, we are still able to talk to each other even when going at absurd speeds]

@Yobo "Yeah, you do that." I go back to following Johan.

[Bad Smol Lizard ovo]

I move out of the way of the slap and turn to Melvin "What was that about?"

DragonEmperor23 said:
[I mean are like any cities nearby? Are we on an island? What's the general geography of the area?]
[In the vicinity of the city, there are multiple other cities, yes, and you seem to be on a large continent.]

Hmm...not sure what to do here. A part of me wants to go on a rampage and the other part is saying it wouldn't be fun. Then there's a third part saying that doing something like that would get people killed but I could get away with it without innocents dying as long as I'm careful. A careful rampage. Hmm.

I ponder on what to do.

Back