• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Good Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 4

I sit scarching my head wondering what I should do, I have no interest in fighting and would rather sleep but it seems wrong to do nothing about Candy guy killing people.

randomly walking I hear the typical soun d of someone in a military base and decide to go down to see what's up [Got the pun?] "Who are you"?

Overlord775 said:
[>imperceptible gas arms

Ok, this is too much

You seriusly need to stop violating the No-Limits Fallacy]
[imperceptible=It's so small it cannot be seen. Not seeing the NLF here]

RRTheEndMan said:
randomly walking I hear the typical soun d of someone in a military base and decide to go down to see what's up [Got the pun?] "Who are you"?
You are greeted by one of my corpse drones: "I am a drone."

I'm done deconstructing and improving the the military tech and have augmented myself while my drone is keeping The Ripodanof Darg busy. Some of the tech also gave me new abilities like invisibilty and a form of weather manipulation.

RRTheEndMan said:
WHYNAUT said:
"Would you allow me to analyze your powers and learn from them?", the drone asks.
"Not until I can see who is controlling you."
The drone lies: "No one is controlling me anymore. I am an A.I. that survived the slaughter of everyone in this base"

@WHYNAUT

Overlord775 said:
WHYNAUT said:
[You are allowed to climb a tier higher by augmenting yourself with something if you can or maybe get a new (not broken) ability right?]
[I'd say no, pulling new abilities/powers out of nowhere would go against the core mechanics of the RP.]
[^, you can't just pull new abilities out of nowhere, and no, what you did isn't better, you basically just found new stuff without putting any effort.]

The drone lies: "No one is controlling me anymore. I am an A.I. that survived the slaughter of everyone in this base"

"Will you pay me 10 million bucks for that?"

Overlord775 said:
@WHYNAUT
Overlord775 said:
WHYNAUT said:
[You are allowed to climb a tier higher by augmenting yourself with something if you can or maybe get a new (not broken) ability right?]
[I'd say no, pulling new abilities/powers out of nowhere would go against the core mechanics of the RP.]
[^, you can't just pull new abilities out of nowhere, and no, what you did isn't better, you basically just found new stuff without putting any effort.]
[Sorry I should have explained it better. It was a futuristic base and I have the powers of ultron. Ultron's whole thing is getting better and taking over technology. If this isn't allowed either then scratch my new powers]

RRTheEndMan said:
The drone lies: "No one is controlling me anymore. I am an A.I. that survived the slaughter of everyone in this base" "Will you pay me 10 million bucks for that?"
"Why ofcourse", the drone uses the funds of the base to pay The Ripodanof Darg.

[Me, HI3 and Overlord are fighting Standuser. Psycho is debating whether he should help or not.

Monarch is in an airport.

WHYNAUT and RR are in a military base.

No idea about everyone else.]

[Military...R U N .]

Kabus looked around and decided to move along to where some others are. He saw Walter and others fighting somebody else. What is this?

Overlord775 said:
@WHYNAUT
Overlord775 said:
WHYNAUT said:
[Nvm what I said earlier. I misundertood you. In that case I simply used that tech to make better drones for myself and to be able to monitor others again]

"If you're gonna open another rift, don't do it here!" I yell at Walter as many thousands of arms appear out of thin air around the candy man while many more form up around me

"Don't worry, not doing that!"

Before i actually punch Mochi man, i slide from between his legs and fire a jet of fire upwards.

Standuser081 said:
I go to another town and kill everyone there except for one child.
I open alternate youtube and see in the main page the live video, recorded by that child, of your battle. I open alternate Google maps and Duat Travel to that town's outskirts

RRTheEndMan said:
I get out. As I'm doing this I whisper "Sa-hei". I start running [is there anything else next to this base?]
[Nope it's completely isolated]

I notice the drone has been disabled, but I don't care since it only was there to stop The Ripodanof Darg from encountering the real me. Suddenly the building begins collapsing. I use force fields to stop the building from crushing my tech.

I begin using my drones to transfer the tech to another place.

Back