• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 3

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Here is a recap before my sleep: Me and HI3 fight standuser cause he wanted to **** the city. We won, but i ****** the city in the process, so we helped the people.

Now Me, HI3 and Yobo are in a strange florest, it's a filler. After that PLOT]

[Sad. Gotta go to bed as well. Have this.]

The red monster saw the city destroyed and tried to help, but knew what he would cause. He backed off, watching.

"Seriously, I don't mind how odd it is, just tell me your name"

I drive out of the city as explosions ring out behind me and slam the accelerator, wildly weaving between cars.

Through sheer dumb luck, I avoid all the cars, and there are no police along the way and all the speed cameras glitch out for a few seconds as I go past.

I look to my window as I remember that the man with the odd name isn't actually in my car, and see if he is keeping up.

Yobobojojo said:
[Anyway, does everyone want plot, or do some of you want to keep going.]
[The set up for this kinda seemed to be "you have powers, other people have powers, run wild", rather than actual plot, I think it makes more sense to let us move around and stumble into situations involving other powered npcs, or to have us hear about stuff involving them on something like the news, or have them show up in reaction to what we're doing (particularly if this world has 'heroes' bothered by the city breaking trio). Unless you had a particular plot in mind.]

As I run alongside the small person, I'm quite impressed by his driving skills. I don't think I could have done that before getting my powers.

"My name is Odd, it's, um… I know! It's spelt O, D, D."

[I'm cool if we just consider this a random sandbox to play in]

[Doesn't need to be an outright plot though, but the GM should still have some encounters up his sleeves]

[May need a new thread soon ovo]

I walk out into the clearing, watching my step as i fully expect it to be some kind of mine field

I lift myself a few meters above the clearing using 2 sets of large arms to try and see if there's anything here and to avoid possible traps

[Everyone Omni summoned got teleported to a random alternate universe, the protags all appeared in a random city together

Me, Crimson and Yobo have headed off to a forest clearing, everyone else is still in the city]

I appear in the city, slightly confused.

"Wait where am I? I was firing some in a ******* vacation in Paris, not to be randomly teleported in another city!"

I return for my garlic break break and notice that half the city is now destroyed

"You leave for five minutes and they start the apocalypse without you."

I say with a very displesed tone.

"Me better call Jonnie to ask him how that drug dealing buisness with that turkish boss worked out"

The Cellphone doesn't work between alternate dimensions

"****. Where am I."

I punch a building, tearing a hole in it. The building collapses soon after. I am confused. I think about how useful this may be to take out other mafia bosses.

Back