• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Good Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 4

WHYNAUT said:
I wonder what just happened and begin to find a way to exterminate the virus. I also begin using corpses left begind by some of the others to creat drones that aren't connected to any other technology on earth.
Unfortunately, this virus created by a toddler by accident is so potent that it has fundamentally altered the software of the devices it has entered. To exterminate the virus at this point would be to exterminate the software as a whole. However, the black outs lessen significantly, so there's only a few here and there every so often rather than across the entire globe.

Also during their creation, the drones suffer from several imperceptible scratches and disruptions to their hardware, that is not currently causing any issues to their functionality.

[xD]

I turn my attention back to Melvin and Stand's character and see that they're not yet fighting. I begin searching for a town or other populated area to gather resources.

PsychoWarper said:
[Wait can I physically enter the GoB?]
[There is an anime scene where Gilgamesh uses the portals to transport Shinji. Apparently he doesn't do this in the books, and the scene only shows Shinji falling out of a portal so Idk if he was actually in the gate at the time, or just on the other side of another portal (though I'd assume he was in the gate). It probably just looks like a big collection of golden weapons and stuff hanging on the walls and piled in vaults.]

I find a secret military base which seems to be in possesion of technology from atleast a century into the future by scanning for signals of any kind of advanced tech.

[boi]

[I'm the one with the dumbass luck, if anything like stumbling onto a secret military base with future tech is going to just happen to someone, it's going to just happen to me]

"Can I destroy..." I say Ha-di instead of destroy. A blu writing appears on the house in front of me and it explodes "cool. So I can do magic tricks by saying stuff. I better rob a bank to get some money." I start walking toward a destroyed bank.

Standuser081 said:
I look at him and chuckle. "I was merely enjoying myself."
Is this heresy ?

"While i think that having a bit of enjoyment once a while is good, you shouldn't take away the joy of living of others. Sooooooooooo, i'll have to put you in to a dungeon."

I respond to him with a very nonchalant tone.

Monarch Laciel said:
[boi]
[I'm the one with the dumbass luck, if anything like stumbling onto a secret military base with future tech is going to just happen to someone, it's going to just happen to me]
[Changed it. You should consider allying with your son shouldn't you?]

[You are allowed to climb a tier higher by augmenting yourself with something if you can or maybe get a new (not broken) ability right?]

I find the town completely leveled. "Wow. I really need those people in my organization" I say. [where ais there some cool stuff goin'on?]

I was following Lucky man..., but i just noticed we left the Mochi dude back there... ****.

• half a dozen kilometers later*
There he is, in a pile of dead bodies... "I gave you a chance last time... Im not doing that this time around.!"

WHYNAUT said:
[You are allowed to climb a tier higher by augmenting yourself with something if you can or maybe get a new (not broken) ability right?]
[I'd say no, pulling new abilities/powers out of nowhere would go against the core mechanics of the RP.]

RRTheEndMan said:
I find the town completely leveled. "Wow. I really need those people in my organization" I say. [where ais there some cool stuff goin'on?]
[I'm at a secret military base about 30 kilometers away from Melvin]

Back