• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 6

[Gonna be fighting by myself back at North America]

Going out off the hotel... I see someone, a man, 5'10, wearing some Street Fighter shirt, standing outside destroying a shop.

"Hey, what the **** do you think you're doing?!" i ask

"Hhahahah, i can finally take some revenge on this ******* world! They will pay for what they did to me! HAHAHAHA".

"Shut the **** up you selfish...!" I fell his punch sinking into my face, i feel my nose breaking.

"Hmmm, the first one who didn't die to my punch! You're gonna be fun!"

I clean the blood from my nose and grab him by the neck, before throwing him at least 300 kilometers away from the town we are at. Not fighting there.

"Let's get this over with."

[Guy has the powers of Scott Pilgrim (Film)]

Luckily for the two of us @CrimsonStarFallen and I are at the same area. . . I was fixing to check myself into the Hotel before making my plane flight to New York. New York would be where I flew supernaturally to France. However, right now I ran into @CrimsonStarFallen and the other stranger. I point towards the man with the cartoonish powers and I tackle him.

Suddenly, all of you find yourselves in a area completely void of all light. You can't see anything aside from each other.

The **** is Clown doing here?! And... he is helping? Whatever i will take all the help i can.

Clown tackles the man, making he spit blood. The man slaps the Clown, sending him flying away and he rushes straight at me.

Fire comes from my body as me and the man clash. I punch him in the stomach and use an explosion that burns of some skin from his hands.

The man doesn't stop however, and comes close to me and uses a shoryuken on me, breaking some of my teeth.

"Oh you guys. I recognize you. I don't know what the hell I'm doing here either." Just in case you think the person who put us here is me, it's not me.

'''"That's what I was going to investigate in France. Unfortunately I was sent here with the rest of you before I could make it."'''

Suddenly, you can see a figure appear in front of you. It's Omni, now wearing a business suit.

"Well, I see you've all grown accustomed to your new powers. It only took a day, too."

I touch my mouth, my teeth still broken.

"I don't know, i feel like Omni is gonna do something."

"Hey, I can help with your broken teeth and broken nose. . . " "Cure 3!" I cast the healing spell. His injuries would disappear.

Overlord775 said:
"Come on Omni ! I and Xavier were about to get a double kill"
"It's no problem. We are currently outside all of space and time. When you return, you will be in exactly the place and exactly the time you were in before.]

"Ah, I see. Is there any chance you can resurrect the city of Phoenix, the country of France, and put all the architecture back. . . maybe even, reverse time so it never happened in the first place?"

"No. This sort of change is inevitable, and I do not desire to act as a safeguard for your mistakes. I apologize if that seems rude."

"It's just kind of strange. I have never wanted to hurt anyone before in my life, but when I looked into the mirror and saw myself as a clown, I went insane. I don't know why."

Spider Kaiju said:
"It's just kind of strange. I have never wanted to hurt anyone before in my life, but when I looked into the mirror and saw myself as a clown, I went insane. I don't know why."
[It's cause you were channeling you inner Christian. just like Kefka did in his boss fight!]

[Can someone explain what's going on? If not, I'll read through stuff.]

Back