• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: ReAlpha RP Thread

[that's going to be really confusing to people not on discord lol]

"... I'll be honest with you, I'm not used to Tinker powers, what just happened?"

"You went around collecting parts and made that thing to try and counter the guy we were hunting down. I think you did good."

"... What even is this, though?"

"We can figure it out tommorow, go to bed."

"But, like-"

Transfer Student repeatedly pokes Man of the Mirror

"Go to sleep."

Under a bit of persistent doctoring, everyone save Kenshin is asleep, and he in turn just watches over the place.

"There's more from where that came from !"

Exciton Hopper shouts, as moves closer, leaning downward and to the left, a motion that telegraphs a rising uppercutter with the left hand, but ... this is not the truth, it's a feint to fool Akuma.

For, his right hand will the the one to attack, as with the same motion he used to get in position, he quickly passed it by his toolbelt to grab three sleeping darts in-between his fingers, which he will throw them with a short burst movement above normal human capabilities at his enemy while his attention is focuses on the feint.

Last edited:
@Junkoposter

Squealer nods and gets to work building new vehicles for her new robotic boss.

The production of more stealth bots, drones, and normal bots proceed without interruption.

[ Any thoughts on how you'd prefer the vehicle Tinkering to go? And how many more bots do you wish to make?]

@DMUA

A silent night passes as no intruders attempt to raid the base under Kenshin's watch.

@The_Smashor

The entire building lights aflame, the guards falling over as they become humanoid balls of flame. The runner's back catches alight but he manages to close the door and cut the line of sight before he's fully engulfed in fire. Many screams begin to emanate from inside of the building.

@Overlord775

The man ducks backwards to avoid the nonexistent uppercut, causing him to get hit with the darts. However, he managed to get his arms up in time, causing two of the darts to get embedded in his right arm and one in his left. Akuma pulls the darts out of his arms and crushes them.

"Hmph."

He charges in, trying to land in a right hook to the side of Exciton's head.

"Dammit."

Seeing Akuma still menaging to defend against the projectiles despite being taken off-guard, Hopper realizes he has to be bolder.

Quickly taking another dart with his right hand, he moves to to jam the sleep dart on the side of the martial artist's head. Doing this means he will get hit, but this forces a trade, as if Akuma goes through with it, so will the vigilante's attack.

@Overlord775

Akuma gets the dart slammed into the side of his head as his fist makes contact with Exciton's helmet. The powerful blow sends Exciton flying, his body crashing through several rocks and causing him to make an imprint in the ground. A dust cloud is kicked up from all of the collisions.

@The_Smashor

Ako hears sirens in the distance coming closer. He realizes it's probably firefighters.

@Junkoposter

After several hours, Squealer comes out of the room looking for S.R.E.E.

"Uh, boss I finished working on something."

She leads S.R.E.E. to her work room to show off the result of her tinkering. A hulking mass of metal that looked more like a small fortress than a vehicle stood before S.R.E.E. Squealer stands beside it and pats the monstrous vehicle.

"I ended up tearing the trucks up and using them to make this bad boy."

@Standuser081

Some walls you cleave easily through, but others are a bit tougher and you can only leave scratch marks. After some time, the voice comes from the speaker again.

"The data has been recorded. You can begin using your Changer or Breaker abilities for the next test if you have any."
"I, uh..."

I consider something for a moment.

"Actually, I think that's about it. I don't think I have any other special abilities that I know of."

Because of his powers given resiliance to blunt attacks, the blow does much less damage than it should have, Exciton quickly hopping bac to his feet.

"Thanks ****** Jesus i am so punch proof, otherwise that would have very much messed me up."

He then activates the thermal vision componed of his helmet, to spot Akuma past all the visual interferences caused by the dust.

@TheDarkSide857

Pzyko finds Luminary waiting for him behind his deck. Luminary smiles once he sees Pzyko come in.

"It's good to see you Pzyko. Feel free to take a seat."

[Whether or not Pzyko takes a seat, Luminary continues on.]

"I'd like to get a report of how the raid went. No need to be super specific, but I just want to know how it went from your perspective."
"I found a few hostiles while searching for the mission objective. I killed at least one, but the others got away. And I found a computer that I believe would've contained something really useful, but they destroyed it before I could get there..." Pzyko let out a low growl of dissatisfaction. "I did, however, get some equipment from the base."

@The_Smashor

On your way home, a few fire trucks pass you by. Other than that, your walk back to your apartment is peaceful.

@Standuser081

The voice erupts from the speakers.

"Very well. You can come in tomorrow to see the results of your test. You may exit through the elevator you entered through."

@Overlord775

Exciton sees Akuma in the middle of the dust cloud for a few moments before Akuma makes a motion towards the ground and his vision of the criminal is obscured. A few seconds later, a chunk of rock bigger than Exciton's body exits out of the dust and flies toward him at an extreme speed.

@TheDarkSide857

Luminary nods, seemingly pleased with the information.

"Thank you for your good work today. What kind of equipment did you manage to procure?"

Back