• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Good Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 4

[@WHYNAUT, I haven't been around for a bit, and I can't read everything now, but if you're getting any tech that gives you new powers beyond what Ultron would usually be able to use, then it should be hard to take over, as in if it's something advanced beyond Ultron you should have some difficulty with it. Also, if you want to power up your character significantly like that you should have to face some strong opponent (controlled by the GM, with actual risk). Otherwise you could just make stuff up as you like.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[@WHYNAUT, I haven't been around for a bit, and I can't read everything now, but if you're getting any tech that gives you new powers beyond what Ultron would usually be able to use, then it should be hard to take over, as in if it's something advanced beyond Ultron you should have some difficulty with it. Also, if you want to power up your character significantly like that you should have to face some strong opponent (controlled by the GM, with actual risk). Otherwise you could just make stuff up as you like.]
[I scratched the new powers part so I only expanded my weaponry and knowledge.]

[I runned, eated, got shot in the head with a pistol, eated, stalked Monarch, and now im fighting... or at least waiting for Stand to start the fight.]

[I discovered Monarch is my daddy, monitored everyone, found a futuristic military base, encountered the endman and I am currently absorbing some of the energy produced by the people who use their powers]

[I tried to slap Psycho and then tried to eat his chocolate, i failed at both.

I've also tried to talk with the axe murder, but i failed because a dumass attacked him]

[So. New GM is Yobo.

We trained by fighting a metal dude, Omni (The really powerful guy) teleported us to a parallel universe. Same earth, just with some dudes with super powers. Me and HI3 beat up Standuser and i almost destroyed the city we were in. Other people went to other places.

Latter on Me and HI3 killed a crazy guy. The fight kinda destroyed a town and a city, so the military were looking for us. We got out to a town Monarch was in. I stalked him for a bit but Standuser woke up and started to kill people. So now Me, Overlord, HI3 and possibly Psycho are gonna fight him. We are just waiting for him to act.

You will be teleported to a nearby city.

Also what is your character?]

Back