• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Percentage of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 5

People did Shenanigans, and people are doing shenanigans, as per usual.

Registration and Meta

People who exist:

Name: Xavier/Psycho

Appearance: Like dis, 194 cm (6'4")

Verse of Origin: Nasuverse

Character: Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

Name: Melvin/Overlord

Appearance: this

Verse of Origin: Warhammer Kilian

Character: Dusknoir

Name: Walter Vincent/Crimson

Appearence: Like Noctis, but with a normal outfit

Verse of Origin: Real World

Character: Groudo

Name: Johann Valentine/HL3

Appearance: Bares a resemblence to Voltaire if he was bulkier and 6' 5", generally just wears a t-shirt, jacket and sweat pants

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Character: SCP-3589

Name: Barian Roth/Dragon

Appearance:[1]

Verse of Origin: Monster Hunter

Character
: Acnologia

Name: Reggy/Monarch

Appearance: This

Verse of Origin: Bungou Stray Dogs

Character: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Higashikawa_Mamoru

Name: Michael Baxter/NPC/Yobo

Appearance: 5"10, black hair, baseball cap, wears a blue jacket.

Verse of Origin: Ninjago (Hopefully I'm don't look like a LEGO via Verse Equal)

Character: Funny Valentine

Name: Douglas Phillip Harris/Spider Kaiju

Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/0rfOP2a.jpg

Verse Of Origin: The Real World/Earth

Character: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kefka_Palazzo

Name:Odd/Blah

Appearance: Disheveled bleach white hair that goes down to his feet, 2.4m height, massive athletic build, eyes and expression that make people want to run away, wears a white long sleeved shirt, gloves, and pants, and carries a large ax with him wherever he goes. He has since reached 2.405 m.

Verse of Origin: Unknown

Character: Finé

Ugh I guess ill fight

I easily dodge the mochi and use SNI to aim and shoot Merodach at the candy man.

The Mochi arms fail to grab me as i'm floating out of their reach, as the arm-ball flies higher at a faster rate while increasing in size while arms continue to appear around the candy man

Blahblah9755 said:
[How big and high is the arm ball?]
[started out as around 2 meters around, became around 10 rather quickly and is around 20 - 30 meters off the ground, including it's lowest point]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Yep" i extend my hands and fire a jet of magma at relativistic speed.
[Just quoting myself]
I teleport above Stand's character and try to pull him away from the attack's path

An arm covered in glowing runes and with a mouth appears next to the guy who moved candy man, slaps him and asks "The **** are you doin'?"

Yobobojojo said:
Suddenly, I appear.
"Hey guys. I finally got here. Give me the highlights, quick.}"
another mouth-arm appears next to him and says "Candy asshole killed more people than i'd like to think about."

PsychoWarper said:
Ugh I guess ill fight

I easily dodge the mochi and use SNI to aim and shoot Merodach at the candy man.
[Just in case Overlord forgot]

"We have killed explosion jesus, why can't we kill the guy who is basically the same?"

A ball of energy starts to charge on my hand.

"K" the arm says before being re-absorbed

Arms begin to seemingly burst out of thin air around the candy man in an attempt to grab him

"You're lucky you don't have a body" i say to Melvin.

A massive beam of energy comes out of my hand going at the Mochi man.

Back