• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Percentage of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 5

The Smashor said:
I try to view the combat from a distance as a pool of metallic goo.
[If you start now, then either you were here from the beginning and just didn't interact with the others, or you've just been brought into this world.]

I use Johann's arms to keep myself in the air, take a deep breath and say "I think we can do this without anyone dying. So, why did you take mochi guy?"

[Hey Psycho, there was a big flash of light you should have seen from my blast. Will you react to that or just ignore it?]

Hl3 or bust said:
I manage to keep Walter off of Melvin long enough to ask him "Why did you basically steal the candy guy?"
"Because it was pretty clear that you and lava man would have killed him"

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I manage to keep Walter off of Melvin long enough to ask him "Why did you basically steal the candy guy?"
"Because it was pretty clear that you and lava man would have killed him"
"Ok, not only did he kill at least a few hundred people, but he also would've killed us.....or at least tried to."

"I'm sorry, but I can't just have people who save murderers that aren't affiliated with my organization in my future planet"

"Also, we gave him a chance the first time and he still murdered people."

I turn to the other man, talking about organizations "Who the hell are you anyway?"

I'm astonished at the fact that that guy prefers a mafia murderer to a normal one, but I decide to navoid questioning luck. "Should we track the candy man down and kill him?"

I respond to the mafia man

"Nobody cares about your opinion"

I then turn towards Walter and tell him

"Lava man, I was about to start mind washing mochi man before that pillar of light appeared, in fact I should go do that before he kill more people"

I then teleport back to Stand

"I'm back"

I say to him in a spooky tone.

I throw up my arms in annoyance as the casual swaying of the immense number of arms needed to hold Walter back create some kind of...........rune? I think thats the correct term.......either way, it acts as a form of platform that responds to mental commands and i use it to fly back to where candy man was at several times my normal top speed

Back