• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Percentage of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 5

"Aaaaaaall right, you may want to stand back." i say to Walter as....well.....lets just say hundreds of thousands of arms as a minimum burst from out of my torso, almost all of which are made of exotic materals such as hyper-dense gases, extremely radioactive compounds and elements, experimental or theoretical materials or states of matter, etc, and all lunge for the candy man, their slight movements collectively create many kintoglyphs, firing thousands of fireballs, lightning bolts, globs of acid, etc

Steven quickly moves out of the way, jumping back and using his Mochi powers

"Why do you even want to kill me? It's not like you haven't killed people."

[well, his Mochi transmutation only works on inanimate objects, so my arms should be fine]

The arms continue to fire a variety of projectiles through kinetoglyphs as they follow the candy man while many form up around me to protect me

"Don't discuss morals with me, boy!"

I fire many shots of magma, fire and lighting at Mochi man, while also using ancient power on giant rocks and throwing then at Mochi man.

Im still at my magma columm.

Steven continues to use his mochi to dodge and boost himself past your attacks. Using the mocha around him, he boosts his jump and lunges towards Arm-Guy

As, even with the speed of the glyph, i have basically no chance to actually dodge the candy man, the many arms surrounding me move as close to him as they can before creating around 500 tons worth of nitroglycerin arms, which immediately explode in a massive fireball, knocking the him back down while the sheer amount of arms around me take the blast and begin to rapidly multiply

Your attack nearly works, but the combined force of the drop and explosion backfires on you, blowing you back. Steven is blown to the ground, singed, but mostly uninjured.

Hl3 or bust said:
[Transmutation (Via Awakening. Allows him to turn inanimate objects into Mochi. This is limited to non-living things such as stone, buildings, etc]
[Stuff like your metal arms don't have actual biological function though, right? They shouldn't really be considered living.]

In a manic motion, the glyph platform rapidly moves under my feet, causing me to have only moved upwards a bit, while the main arms continue to follow the candy man, the kinetoglyphs being created becoming more and more complex and powerful (fireballs replaced with beams of plasma, lightning bolts with massives arcs of blinding electricity, acid globs with supernatural poisons more acidic than should be physically possible, etc) and many more come from the mass around me and lunge for the candy man, creating their own glyphs

Blahblah9755 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[Transmutation (Via Awakening. Allows him to turn inanimate objects into Mochi. This is limited to non-living things such as stone, buildings, etc]
[Stuff like your metal arms don't have actual biological function though, right? They shouldn't really be considered living.]
[well, yeah

but they're definitely not inanimate like a wall or the ground]

The majority of the attacks do land, but a good portion are dodged by Steven's mochi form, and many of them hit the rushing Walter as well. Though the lightning and fire do harm him, it's clear not everything you've done is connecting.

Blahblah9755 said:
[At the time I wouldn't have waited in the first place, so I wouldn't have seen you come out regardless, so if you're right the we'll just say that this is how my character is interpreting things. Also, that would imply that all the spying you did was seen by everyone there.]
[Alright, guess you didn't see me]

[Yeah, everyone saw me, they just couldn't acknowledge I was there basically]

[My timeline was erased from theirs, and has been restored]

Back