• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A general to surpass metal gear

Hey y'all: Fanta here!

... Okay, getting to the point, I won't vote right away. While I know a good deal of what Ironwood can do, I know jackshit of what Ray can do. I'm just going to get things started by pointing out the fact that Ironwood has a somewhat notable AP and Dura advantage over Ray which can be boosted through a couple of means to really screw over Ray. BTW, is Ray unmanned and controlled by an A.I? That might be able to boost the odds to Ironwood's side or it might not, idk, I just want to point this out.

Also, what the heck is the starting distance between Ironwood and Ray?

Hey y'all: Fanta here!

... Okay, getting to the point, I won't vote right away. While I know a good deal of what Ironwood can do, I know jackshit of what Ray can do. I'm just going to get things started by pointing out the fact that Ironwood has a somewhat notable AP and Dura advantage over Ray which can be boosted through a couple of means to really screw over Ray. BTW, is Ray unmanned and controlled by an A.I? That might be able to boost the odds to Ironwood's side or it might not, idk, I just want to point this out.

Also, what the heck is the starting distance between Ironwood and Ray?
Pilots: Most are unmanned, although Revolver Ocelot has piloted several

Staring distance is what SBA says starting distance is

Ironwood literally One-Shots Ray since he's stronger than Lionhart, who is superior to the Queen Lancer who No-Sold that 249.48 Ton Explosion in the first place.

Back